wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 days!!!
johnnjuguna
#1 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 9:04:02 AM

3 Whole days since I was here last (Thursday) and there are only 2 or 3 new discussions.

The others are just recycled ones.

I feel that guys here aren't as patriotic as they claim to be.

3 whole days and no one has mentioned anything concerning the constitution deadline, cabinet weekend meetings, Ocampo's new evidence, Government's intervention in the Mbooni accident e.t.c.

Have we really run out of ideas or is no one really interested in politics?

But who can blame people who ran away from their country and are now living abroad. For all they care the country can go into the gutter. As long as they make a Euro here, a dollar there or a Pound somewhere else, the country can go back from whence it came.

No one is even celebrating the Kamukunji win by PNU. Are we really this lost?

Admin on the other hand turns a thread I started into 'Anti-ODM propaganda' and all I did was copy paste an article by Miguna Miguna.

I think Admin should stop wasting our time and remove this section about politics because it seems he doesn't want anything to do with politics.

How can you have a section on politics and have a sticky thread that reads 'No Siasa'?

Am I the only one who finds this hypocritical?
MaichBlack
#2 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 9:17:41 AM

How about you go for another three days, three months or preferably 3 years and "we" promise to start new threads in celebration.

And by "you", I mean all versions of you including niclown/niclause... whatever!

Deal?
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
johnnjuguna
#3 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 9:30:39 AM

@MaichBlack, that is unfair.

When Admin bundles my threads with threads started by others that he calls 'Anti-ODM Propaganda' there is no evidence that those so called clowns and I are one and the same person.

I have been treated like a dog since I first set foot in Wazua and I really wonder whether this is what the Wazua spirit is all about.

Even afetr raising such a valid question you @MaichBlack still insist on treating me like a worthless dog.

What did I ever do to you?

What comment did I leave in a thread you started?

Have I ever insulted you?

I'm expressing a valid point and all you can do is digress.
ali
#4 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 9:36:32 AM

Hey njuguna, not like that. To me, you are a mouthpiece for many. You are nt afraid to call it by its name whatever it is. I like your frank, naked descriptions, esp anti-odm
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
StatMeister
#5 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 9:37:46 AM

johnnjuguna wrote:

I feel that guys here aren't as patriotic as they claim to be.

But who can blame people who ran away from their country and are now living abroad. For all they care the country can go into the gutter. As long as they make a Euro here, a dollar there or a Pound somewhere else, the country can go back from whence it came.

Am I the only one who finds this hypocritical?

So according to you, its the job of the **** Mpigs (who you voted in) to ***** up the country, and the diasporas job to come and clean up the ****
A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work
simonkabz
#6 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 9:39:41 AM

Not to worry. You r among the few wazuans with balls of steel.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
johnnjuguna
#7 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 9:46:37 AM

ali wrote:
Hey njuguna, not like that. To me, you are a mouthpiece for many. You are nt afraid to call it by its name whatever it is. I like your frank, naked descriptions, esp anti-odm

I never named my thread 'Anti-ODM Propaganda'. Admin did.

My thread was called 'otero calls ODM the 'Odinga Drama Machine''. I read about Pigana Pigana's latest article on Mashada as posted by one 'otero' on Mashada and copy pasted Pigana Pigana's article here. Then I named it 'otero calls ODM the 'Odinga Drama Machine'' after the originator of the story 'otero'.

Then Admin in his infinite wisdom decides to rename it to 'Anti-ODM Propaganda'.

This Admin. Who knows him? I would really like a word with him.

He insults me farther by bundling my thread with threads created by others so that it might seem I and them are one and the same person.
ali
#8 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 10:00:34 AM

Njuguna just relax, i hear admin is a lady...i hear. I have never seen her bt the likes of akina njung'e, jus blazing and magigi have. Frm experience, wazua is doing jst fine. When u find the pace slow, compliment your blog hrs by visiting media madnes, wanjohi, etc..the fairy clean ones. Bt wazua, dnt quit. Its a stable home. In the meantime, shoot something, kamukunji is over and you called it pnu, and pnu it was. Start somethng, we all read, and personally, i find them good.
For in him (Jesus) we live and move and have our being-Acts 17:28
MaichBlack
#9 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 10:03:31 AM

johnnjuguna wrote:
@MaichBlack, that is unfair.

When Admin bundles my threads with threads started by others that he calls 'Anti-ODM Propaganda' there is no evidence that those so called clowns and I are one and the same person.

I have been treated like a dog since I first set foot in Wazua and I really wonder whether this is what the Wazua spirit is all about.

Even afetr raising such a valid question you @MaichBlack still insist on treating me like a worthless dog.

What did I ever do to you?

What comment did I leave in a thread you started?

Have I ever insulted you?

I'm expressing a valid point and all you can do is digress.

Accept my apologies. I'm not an avid reader of "politics" threads and I might not have understood your politics [especially if you are NOT niclown]. The [very] few threads/posts by you, I have actually read might not paint the whole picture of what it is you stand for. Again, sorry. You are welcome to wazua and I am one person who is very open to divergent opinions.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MaichBlack
#10 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 10:06:50 AM

Deleted. Same as post# 9 above.
Impunity
#11 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 10:40:06 AM

Its long time since wazua admin usered a member.What became of the famous usering department?
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.