wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

147 Pages«<3839404142>»
Just for laughs...corner
McReggae
#781 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 11:48:57 AM

NJERI: nipatie KSH10,000, nataka kuenda saloon
OTIENO: Y do u need such a sum jst to refurbish the filamentous biomaterial growing from follicles found in the dermis. detail to me ur intended expenditure
NJERI: si nataka kuweka weave kama ya nicki minaj. hiyo ndio iko fashion
OTIENO: it was foreign to my intellectua tht subleting ur skull to estalish a union with artificial hair to enhance ur aesthet...ic appeal demands such remuneration.
NJERI: zingine ni za manicure na pedicure
OTIENO: i dont foresee frictionating the keratin of ur phalanges to b this costly? but anyway its noble to reciprocate care to them bcoz of the protection they offer to ur distal phalanx
NJERI: si unipatie pesa niende sai coz nachelewa
OTIENO: exume less tension Njeri(relax), & let me locate my miscleanous bank (wallet) & my car keys then i will navgate u to the bearings of the hair expatriates bcoz i also want to seek counsel with my barber and achieve pogonotomy with regards to my beard
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
marex
#782 Posted : Tuesday, August 09, 2011 11:14:54 PM

Ujinga ni..
Kureduce volume ya redio ndo usome SMS
The way I am
McReggae
#783 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 3:18:12 PM

Catch The Baby

A soccer goalkeeper was walking along the street one day when he heard screams from a nearby building. He looked up to see smoke billowing from a fourth-floor window and a woman leaning out holding a baby.

"Help ! Help!" screamed the woman, "I need someone to catch my baby!"

A crowd of onlookers had gathered, but none was confident about catching a baby dropped from such a great height. then the goalkeeper, stepped forward. "I'm a professional goalkeeper," he called to the woman. "I'm renonwned for my safe hands. Drop the baby and I will catch it. For me, it will be just like catching a ball."

The woman agreed:"Ok, then. When I drop my baby, treat it as if you were catching a ball."

On a count of three, the woman dropped the baby. Everyone held their breath as the goalkeeper lined himself up to catch it. There was a huge sigh of relief, followed by wild cheering as the goalkeeper caught the baby safely in his arms. Then he bounced it twice on the ground and kicked it 50 yards down the street.

A man takes his seat at the World Cup Final. He looks to his left and notices that the there is a spare seat in between himself and the next guy.
“Who would ever miss the World Cup final?” Asks the man.
“That was my wife’s seat. We have been to the last five World Cup finals together, but sadly she passed away.” Explains the guy.
“That’s terrible, but couldn’t you get another member of the family, friend or someone else to come with you?” Asks the man.
“No…..They are all at the funeral!”

The United and City Car Crash Joke

A Man City and Man United fan collide in a huge accident on the motorway. Both cars are a wreck, but both men are unhurt.

"This must be a sign from God that we are meant to be friends" says the City fan "I agree" replies the United fan

The United fan then returns to the wreckage of his car, and finds a bottle of whiskey he had been saving.

"Look" he says to the city fan, "this must be another sign from God, we should drink this whiskey to celebrate our friendship and survival"

He hands the bottle over to the city fan who takes a large gulp from the bottle before passing it back to the United fan, who then puts the top back on & returns the bottle to his car.

"Aren't you having any?" asks the city fan. "No" replied the united fan, "I think I’ll wait til the Police get here."

The bully manager

Our club manager won't stand for any nonsense. Last Saturday he caught a couple of fans climbing over the stadium wall.

He was furious. He grabbed them by the collars and said,

"Now you just get back in there and watch the game till it finishes."

Catch The Baby

A soccer goalkeeper was walking along the street one day when he heard screams from a nearby building. He looked up to see smoke billowing from a fourth-floor window and a woman leaning out holding a baby.

"Help ! Help!" screamed the woman, "I need someone to catch my baby!"

A crowd of onlookers had gathered, but none was confident about catching a baby dropped from such a great height. then the goalkeeper, stepped forward. "I'm a professional goalkeeper," he called to the woman. "I'm renonwned for my safe hands. Drop the baby and I will catch it. For me, it will be just like catching a ball."

The woman agreed:"Ok, then. When I drop my baby, treat it as if you were catching a ball."

On a count of three, the woman dropped the baby. Everyone held their breath as the goalkeeper lined himself up to catch it. There was a huge sigh of relief, followed by wild cheering as the goalkeeper caught the baby safely in his arms. Then he bounced it twice on the ground and kicked it 50 yards down the street.
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
vinii
#784 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2011 2:08:11 PM

A composition on my most memorable day:

**I stood up from bed that morning I drank breakfast**very
> fast. I applied fat on my face and legs. I **painted my shoes and I run like
> paper to school. I**took the corner foolishly foolishly at an angle of
> 90**degrees
> as if I was carrying a protractor. I just **reached when the bell was
> crying.**The teacher saw me and told me that if I would have**been late,he
> would have beaten me trees without **mathematics.**Later, the teacher sent
> me to the butchery to buy**him one kilogram of stomachs and one kilogram of
> much **clothes. He then forgave me with a paper.**I also bought stones for
> the teacher's radio *

> *…**The real translation in his Kikuyu mind was: **Muthenya ucio ngiukira
> kiroko na nginyua chai**ihenya. Ngihaka maguta uthiu na maguru. Ngihura
> iratu**rangi and ngithii ihenya ta karatathi. **Ngioya kona urimu urimu ta
> ndakuite compass. Ngikinya**oriria ngengere yariraga.**Mwarimu akinjira
> korwo nindacererwo, angiahura miti **itari ithabu.Mwarimu agicoka akinduma
> mbucheri**ngamugurire kiro ya mara, gakuo kaingi.**Agicoka akinjohera na
> karatathi. Ngicoka ngigurira **mwarimu mahiga ma radio.*
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
marex
#785 Posted : Saturday, August 13, 2011 9:15:10 PM

hehehe
The way I am
marex
#786 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2011 9:05:19 AM

Teacher: What is the element symbol for Barium?
Student: BA.
Teacher: Good. What about sodium?
Student: NA.
Teacher: Great! So what do we get when we mix 1 Barium and 2 Sodium? Student: BANANA.
The way I am
StatMeister
#787 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 5:02:51 PM

A Kikuyu and an American man are sitting next to each other on a long flight from London to Bermuda.

The American man leans over to the Kikuyu and asks if he would like to play a fun game. The Kikuyu just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.

The! American man persists and explains that the game is real easy and is a lot of fun. He explains "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5. Then you ask me a question, and if I don't know the answer, I'll pay you $5."

Again, the Kikuyu politely declines and tries to get to sleep. The American man, now somewhat agitated, says, "OK, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I'll pay you $100!"

This catches the Kikuyu's attention, and he sees no end to this torment unless he plays, so he agrees to the game.

The American asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?" The Kikuyu doesn't say a word, reaches into his wallet, pulls out a five dollar bill and hands it to the American.

Now, it's the Kikuyu's turn. He asks the American "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down on four?"

The American looks up at him with a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop computer and searches all of his references. He taps into the Airphone with his modem and searches the net and the Library of Congress. Frustrated, he sends e-mail to his co-workers - all to no avail. After about an hour, he wakes the Kikuyu and hands him $100. The Kikuyu politely takes the $100 and turns away to try to get back to sleep.

The American, more than a little miffed, shakes the Kikuyu and asks ”Well, so what's the answer?" Without a word, Mike reaches into his wallet, hands the American $5, and turns away to continue with his sleep!
A bad day fishing is better than a good day at work
jasonhill
#788 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 10:07:54 PM

Absolutely HILLarious!

Now let me give you my version, which, I must admit, isn't so funny:

A Kikuyu man and a Muhindi man are sitting next to each other on a long flight from London to Nairobi.

The Muhindi man leans over to the Kikuyu and asks if he would like to play a fun game. The Kikuyu just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.

The Muhindi man persists and explains that the game is real easy and is a lot of fun. He explains "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5. Then you ask me a question, and if I don't know the answer, you pay me $5."

Again, the Kikuyu politely declines and tries to get to sleep. The Muhindi man, now somewhat agitated, says, "OK, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, you pay me $100!"

Without a word, Mike reaches into his wallet, hands the Muhindi $100, and turns away to continue with his sleep!

CONsulting... a Beautiful name for a CON.
mwakamoja
#789 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2011 1:11:06 AM

Don't Lie To this Robot

One day Ben's dad brought came home a robot.
The robot was special in that it could detect a lie and would slap the person who lied on the face.

Ben returned late from school that day and his dad asked him, 'Son why are you late from school?' Ben answered, 'Dad, we had extra classes today'. Much to his astonishment the robot jumped up and slapped Ben on his face.

His dad told him, 'Son this robot detects a lie and slaps the liar. Now come on tell me the truth. Why are you late?'

'Dad, I went to a movie' 'Which movie?'
'The Ten Commandments' Immediately, Ben got a slap on the face from the robot. 'Sorry Dad, I went to see the movie Sex Queen'.

'Shame on you son, when I was your age I never watched obscene movies or misbehaved'

Immediately, the dad got a tight slap on the face from the robot.

On hearing the last statement, Ben's mother sarcastically said to her husband, 'After all he is YOUR son!!!'

To which the robot steps up and gives Ben's mother a very big slap on her face!
StatMeister
#790 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2011 8:55:22 AM

mwakamoja wrote:
Don't Lie To this Robot

The robot was special in that it could detect a lie and would slap the person who lied on the face.

Ben returned late from school that day and his dad asked him, 'Son why are you late from school?' Ben answered, 'Dad, we had extra classes today'. Much to his astonishment the robot jumped up and slapped Ben on his face.

His dad told him, 'Son this robot detects a lie and slaps the liar. Now come on tell me the truth. Why are you late?'

'The Ten Commandments' Immediately, Ben got a slap on the face from the robot. 'Sorry Dad, I went to see the movie Sex Queen'.

'Shame on you son, when I was your age I never watched obscene movies or misbehaved'

On hearing the last statement, Ben's mother sarcastically said to her husband, 'After all he is YOUR son!!!'

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
johnnjuguna
#791 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2011 9:27:42 AM

Pastor in a church service: The first person to give $1000 for a good cause will get the chance to choose 3 hymns today.

(Old Lady raises her hand first and gives the $1000)

Pastor: Now you can choose your three hymns.

Old Lady points at three different sections of the congregation and says: I want him, him and him.
Magigi
#792 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2011 5:05:34 PM

...Ujinga ni ( From the net)

Kupigiwa simu halafu unaangalia balance yako after the call.

Kutafuta remote ya TV 4 for 10 min, na tv iko a step away

KuDELETE namba ya X wako na unaijua off head

Kubuy beer ingine moja ukitegea fare ishuke hadi mbao!

Kukaa mbele kwa mathree halafu unaturn kwambia konda 'shukisha' na umekaa na deree.

Kutumia cursor kuscare mosquito itoke kwa screen ya comp.

Kureduce volume ya radio usome sms..

Kuruka line VCT.
nostoppingthis
#793 Posted : Wednesday, August 17, 2011 11:23:24 PM

jasonhill wrote:
Absolutely HILLarious!

Now let me give you my version, which, I must admit, isn't so funny:

A Kikuyu man and a Muhindi man are sitting next to each other on a long flight from London to Nairobi.

The Muhindi man leans over to the Kikuyu and asks if he would like to play a fun game. The Kikuyu just wants to take a nap, so he politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.

The Muhindi man persists and explains that the game is real easy and is a lot of fun. He explains "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5. Then you ask me a question, and if I don't know the answer, you pay me $5."

Again, the Kikuyu politely declines and tries to get to sleep. The Muhindi man, now somewhat agitated, says, "OK, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, you pay me $100!"

Without a word, Mike reaches into his wallet, hands the Muhindi $100, and turns away to continue with his sleep!

CONsulting... a Beautiful name for a CON.

really, you had to edit and put 'kikuyu'. it was quite different when I first read it and had no tribe
sparkly
#794 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2011 6:58:01 PM

Magigi wrote:
...Ujinga ni ( From the net)

eh hee be specific its from "fans of crazy monday"
Life is short. Live passionately.
sparkly
#795 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2011 7:00:52 PM

StatMeister wrote:
mwakamoja wrote:
Don't Lie To this Robot

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha
Life is short. Live passionately.
marex
#796 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2011 11:18:27 PM

Sasa?Naona unafikiria kuoga tena.Ushawahi fanya hesabu ya hiyo process?Hebu fikiria:Kumaliza sabuni,kuongeza bill ya maji,kujiona uchi,kuchafua towel,kuzeesha nguo za ndani,na bado uko katika mtandao mkubwa wa kuambukizwa homa.Fikiria.Achana na mpango wa kuoga ovyo ovyo.Epuka homa!
The way I am
vinii
#797 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2011 8:15:11 AM

a luo is standing by the road with his girlfriend when a vitz passes by....he then says 'darling, i will buy you that toy with my bonga points'.......hehehe
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
StatMeister
#798 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2011 9:03:57 AM

C&P

A few days ago I was having some work done at my local garage. A blonde came in and asked for a seven-hundred- ten.

We all looked at each other and another customer asked, 'What is a seven-hundred- ten?'

She replied, 'You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one..'

She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there. The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.

She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.

He then took her over to a car just like hers which had its hood up and asked 'is there a 710 on this car?'.

She pointed and said, 'Of course, its right there.' ...... the mechanic fainted.

If you're not sure what a 710 is

Scroll down . . .

OIL
marex
#799 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2011 11:08:05 AM

Dad: I want u 2 marry a girl of my choice.
Son: No
Dad: The girl is Bill Gates' daughter.
Son: Then OK
Dad goes 2 Bill Gates
...Dad: I want Ur daughter 2 marry my son.
Bill Gates: No
Dad: My son is d CEO of the World Bank.
Bill Gates: Then OK
Dad goes 2 the President of the World Bank..
Dad: Appoint my son as the CEO of Ur bank.
President:No!
Dad: He is the son-in-law of Bill Gates.
President:Then OK!
This is BUSINESS....
The way I am
Wendz
#800 Posted : Friday, August 19, 2011 12:37:46 PM

UJINGA NI:
1. Kujiita romantic na uko single.
2. Kukaa mbele kwa mathree alafu unaturn kwambia konda 'shukisha' na umekaa na deree.
3. Kutumia cursor kuscare mosquito itoke kwa screen ya comp.
4. Kureduce volume ya radio usome sms.
5. Kuruka line VCT.
6. Kuscratch bamba 5 na coin ya 20bob.
7. Kupigiwa simu halafu unaangalia balance yako after the call.
8. Kutafuta remote ya TV 4 10 min, na tv iko a step away
9. KuDELETE namba ya X wako na unaijua off head
10. Kubargain kitu kutoka soo hadi fifty alafu bado unapea muuzaji 1000 akupatie change
11. Kubuy beer ingine moja ukitegea fare ishuke hadi mbao!