2 Pages12>
G7 in clear lead in latest poll Smart Octopus Ltd
johnnjuguna
#1 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2011 2:59:30 PM

Here is the Media Brief

Link and more to follow.
McReggae
#2 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2011 3:12:53 PM

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause , this reached you too late bwana njuguna!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
johnnjuguna
#3 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2011 3:36:45 PM

I first had to go through the whole research. I actually got it before the media could publish.

Here is the research courtesy of one Boaz Shikuku via scribd:

http://www.scribd.com/do...mart-Octopus-August-2011
Impunity
#4 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2011 3:44:10 PM

Ha ha haaaaaaa.....
Mutation from njungunajohn to johnnjunguna,wow!Just to hoodwink wazua admin?
Wazua admin plz spare no rod still,unleash the stick and create one more "user" here.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

'user'
#5 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2011 3:54:49 PM

I agree G7 will lead , then what?

We are celebrating the birth of a wazualet in the name Dossy7let .Can't see your comment /congrats there or anywhere else
John Njuguna Do you ever think beyond G7
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
johnnjuguna
#6 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2011 4:44:50 PM

'user' wrote:

We are celebrating the birth of a wazualet in the name Dossy7let .Can't see your comment /congrats there or anywhere else
simonkabz
#7 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2011 5:18:22 PM

Damn...John Subua mwenyewe
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
nyangao
#8 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2011 5:27:41 PM

johnnjuguna wrote:
'user' wrote:

......aaaargggh thu, aaaargggh thu and aaaargggh thu.

http://www.getridofthings.com/images/sinusinfection-5.jpg

Gross!!!!!!! buana si u grow up! at least for our sake who dont give a **** about your political analysis
bkismat
#9 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2011 5:39:43 PM

Can admin please delete this pic? It is disgusting. And please wazuans. do not quote it.
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
callaspade
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 8:19:44 AM

...you little bast....rd,you cant post such nonsense here!
....You may have your opinion like any human rear end but please take your other nonsense somewhere else.
..valid arguments and discussions with or without facts are allowed,but childish stuff ,send to the bin.
...we come here to interact, share fun and knowledge.
johnnjuguna
#11 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 8:51:45 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Damn...John Subua mwenyewe

nyangao wrote:
Gross!!!!!!! buana si u grow up! at least for our sake who dont give a **** about your political analysis

bkismat wrote:
Can admin please delete this pic? It is disgusting. And please wazuans. do not quote it.

callaspade wrote:
...you little bast....rd,you cant post such nonsense here!
....You may have your opinion like any human rear end but please take your other nonsense somewhere else.
..valid arguments and discussions with or without facts are allowed,but childish stuff ,send to the bin.
...we come here to interact, share fun and knowledge.
mukiha
#12 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 9:09:52 AM

@johnnjuguna; an eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind.

Do you honestly believe you have the right to post a disgusting picture like the one above in a public forum?
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
johnnjuguna
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 9:37:24 AM

mukiha wrote:
@johnnjuguna; an eye for an eye will leave the whole world blind.

Do you honestly believe you have the right to post a disgusting picture like the one above in a public forum?
Kaigangio
#14 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 10:21:51 AM

hi all,

i think johnnjuguna started his thread on a neutral ground and in good faith...i did not read anywhere on his thread any offending language to any wazua member...yet the members were so fast to unleash insults at him...that is not fair...

he deserves to be heard and participate just like any other wazua members...i understand his frustration...just give him a break!!!

@johnnjuguna...do us a favour of deleting the picture...it does not augur very well to some of us psycologically.
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
johnnjuguna
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 10:50:33 AM

Kaigangio wrote:
hi all,

i think johnnjuguna started his thread on a neutral ground and in good faith...i did not read anywhere on his thread any offending language to any wazua member...yet the members were so fast to unleash insults at him...that is not fair...

he deserves to be heard and participate just like any other wazua members...i understand his frustration...just give him a break!!!

@johnnjuguna...do us a favour of deleting the picture...it does not augur very well to some of us psycologically.
Kaigangio
#16 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 10:58:44 AM

...so johnnjuguna, are you saying that if you don't hear any appology from user then everyone including the wazua admin will be in your firing line??
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
nyangao
#17 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 11:10:41 AM

John whoever, im wise enough not to engage in trivial insults with you. i say again grow up! wazua admin had and have every reason to ban. Also read all your posts/ replies and realise where most wazuans place you. they are not just hating but are honestly disgusted by some if not most of your comments!
Spend.thrift
#18 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 11:19:51 AM

Kaigangio wrote:
...so johnnjuguna, are you saying that if you don't hear any appology from user then everyone including the wazua admin will be in your firing line??

The way I see it, tusishindane na nguruwe kucheza kwa matope. Mwishowe sisi wote tutakuwa wachafu. the difference is nguruwe will be happy. Nahoji pia kuwa sisi wengine hatupendi kuchafuka namna hiyo.

If we desist from responding to any thread with bigoted vitriol, we wil avoid the kind of spat and visual squalor that we ar being subjected to by Njuguna....I'm not saying he is justified.
'user'
#19 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 11:25:16 AM

Njuguna , you win. proceed to the next thread, (on G7 of course ) what else can it be anyway

Aaah why did I reply this

Never argue with a wiseman smile because no one will notice the difference
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
McReggae
#20 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 11:43:16 AM

Spend.thrift wrote:
The way I see it, tusishindane na nguruwe kucheza kwa matope. Mwishowe sisi wote tutakuwa wachafu. the difference is nguruwe will be happy. Nahoji pia kuwa sisi wengine hatupendi kuchafuka namna hiyo.

If we desist from responding to any thread with bigoted vitriol, we wil avoid the kind of spat and visual squalor that we ar being subjected to by Njuguna....I'm not saying he is justified.

Applause Applause Applause Applause ..ifungwe!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".