wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
City Stadium Stall/vibandas finally gone.
bwenyenye
#21 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 10:28:56 AM

Robinhood wrote:
Much as I have my differences with Baks, I must give the devil his due. This guy has REALLY tried. Had MO1 even done half of what Baks has acheived in the last 10 years, we would be very far as a country.

jana the guy was quoted as saying that we should not blame the Kalenjin community for the Mau forest plunder. We are blaming M01 NOT the Kalenjin Community. They ( and others)were invited by HIM to share the plunder. The Zack ought to carry HIS cross...ABK!
I Think Therefore I Am
mukiha
#22 Posted : Tuesday, August 16, 2011 12:40:04 PM

Impunity wrote:
smile
Sad
Talk about Baks and his road construction maddness?Last minute rush to redeem image!
Bulldozzers currently levelling the area for Jogoo road expansion.
Wow!

Impunity wrote:
I wish Ubako started this madness immediayely in 2003,I would be driving a guzzler by now,but politics has made me own a Toyi(ta)...Nkt.

@Impunity; Kwani where have you been since 2003? have you not seen the completed Naivasha-Nakuru highway? Or the Mai mahiu - Narok - Sotik one. These and many others were started and completed under his watch. This is not a "last-minute" thing; it is a continuous implementation of his visionary projects.
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.