wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Libya under terrorist attack!
Insurgent
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 3:45:42 PM

Watching Thambo beki on whitesands bench K24 with Jeff, I was left with sour test in my mouth. It is now obvious Nato, read US, is the terrorist harassing Libya. Libya did not threaten any of the Nato countries for them to attack Libya.

The Nato pigs need to be taught a lesson that they have no more right to life as the Libyans and by extension any African or oil producing country.

Thambo stated that US created the Somalia situation. They want to create a similar upheaval in Libya which will disturbilize the rest of Africa. However, there are some naive Africans who still think Nato is doing the right thing.

Anyone one in touch with Al Shabaab contacts can put them up here. I can donate at least 100,000 towards their cause.

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 4:22:37 PM

Insurgent wrote:
Anyone one in touch with Al Shabaab contacts can put them up here. I can donate at least 100,000 towards their cause.

Uliza yule Minister ama MP.

Anyway one man's terrorist is another man freedom fighter.

BBI will solve it
:)
simonkabz
#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 4:23:34 PM

That includes some wazua 'self righteous' dim****.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
sky5
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 5:30:22 PM

[quote=Insurgent]... It is now obvious Nato, read US, is the terrorist harassing Libya. Libya did not threaten any of the Nato countries for them to attack Libya.

quote]

You are right.The Nato 'intervention' was to kick Gaddafi out and any other 'despot' in the region.
MaichBlack
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 6:37:07 PM

China needs to flex some military muscle.

Russia should also regain it military might. Watu waogopane. When Russia was Russia, it was "mguze uone". If you are pro-Russia and the US starts their monkey business, then it's on! We can't have one superpower acting like the headmaster of the world! Hata mimi hiyo nimekataa!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Kenyan Kop
#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 7:50:03 PM

There is more to Libya than meets the eye. If you are really interested please read this opinion piece by Jean-Paul Pougala. You may see beyond the western propaganda.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201104150792.html

enjoy good people and have a wonderful evening.
simonkabz
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:32:24 PM

@kenyan kop, every african should read that.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Drunkard
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:30:07 PM

MaichBlack wrote:

Russia should also regain it military might. Watu waogopane. When Russia was Russia, it was "mguze uone". If you are pro-Russia and the US starts their monkey business, then it's on! We can't have one superpower acting like the headmaster of the world! Hata mimi hiyo nimekataa!!!

Unfortunately, neither China or Russia have any muscle to flex, US already have threaten to attack China if they touch Taiwan and what did China do? Russia cannot even control the former soviet UNION, Unless they cut the gas during winters....
MaichBlack
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:39:06 PM

Drunkard wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:

Unfortunately, neither China or Russia have any muscle to flex, US already have threaten to attack China if they touch Taiwan and what did China do? Russia cannot even control the former soviet UNION, Unless they cut the gas during winters....

The US would never dare attack China!!!

China has the capacity to rival the US in terms of military might if they put their mind to it [assuming they haven't!]. All they have to do is invest in manpower, researcher, counter intelligence, military hardware [research and development] etc.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Drunkard
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:44:52 PM

Kenyan Kop wrote:
There is more to Libya than meets the eye. If you are really interested please read this opinion piece by Jean-Paul Pougala. You may see beyond the western propaganda.

This is a propaganda by itself, let us not pretend like we don't know that Lybian people went to the streets demanding fair treatment and the opportunity to chose their future and they were met by gun fires and murder from the regime, do you think Gadafi is the only good leader in Lybia? Think again, these powerful leaders wrote all this to confuse you and I; now you're confuse to the extend that you've forgotten why NATO came to Lybia in the first place!
Drunkard
#11 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:50:59 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Drunkard wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:

China has the capacity to rival the US in terms of military might if they put their mind to it [assuming they haven't!]. All they have to do is invest in manpower, researcher, counter intelligence, military hardware [research and development] etc.

'
.....if they put their mind in it.' interesting statement right there... Kenya has the capacity to be richer than US if the put their mind to it.All they have to do is invest in manpower, researcher... sound similar right?
MaichBlack
#12 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 11:02:24 PM

Drunkard wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
Drunkard wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:

'
.....if they put their mind in it.' interesting statement right there... Kenya has the capacity to be richer than US if the put their mind to it.All they have to do is invest in manpower, researcher... sound similar right?

Pedestrian analogy at best!!!

I quoted China because it has the resources - financial, human, technology etc., and has the motivation - protect it's source of raw materials and markets etc.
Lolest!
#13 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:39:22 AM

When will NATO attack Syria? Heard the death toll is 2000. Or what makes Gaddafi worse than Assad?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#14 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2011 7:41:38 AM

When will NATO attack Syria? Heard the death toll is 2000. Or what makes Gaddafi worse than Assad?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
kingfisher
#15 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2011 11:03:16 AM

Drunkard wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:

@drunkard....
You are drunk for real... with western propaganda. Wewe ni maembe tuu!!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Kenyan Kop
#16 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2011 12:08:16 PM

Drunkard wrote:
Kenyan Kop wrote:

This is a propaganda by itself, let us not pretend like we don't know that Lybian people went to the streets demanding fair treatment and the opportunity to chose their future and they were met by gun fires and murder from the regime, do you think Gadafi is the only good leader in Lybia? Think again, these powerful leaders wrote all this to confuse you and I; now you're confuse to the extend that you've forgotten why NATO came to Lybia in the first place!

Shame on you

@Drunkard what is propaganda about what the writer is saying. Please base your arguments by discounting the facts he has put across.
simonkabz
#17 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2011 12:24:49 PM

Drunkard you amaze. The american policy n point of view has always been 'we are always right' n the rest cant be...

A US citizen with "superior righteous america" firmly ingrained in him. The other day he told us Kenya is a failed state hehe
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Drunkard
#18 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2011 12:43:03 AM

@ Kenyan kop,

I read the entire article and my fair judgement tells me that whoever wrote is was paid for by Gadafi himself.

First, I admit that I used to hold similar views as you do and as the article tries to imply- that western countries, i.e US, France, Uk, benefit when Africa or any other country is poor or at war. The fact of the matter is, thats is not the case, everyone loses when a country is unstable, poor or at war, These western powers are dying to have a stable Africa. Don't get me wrong, I am 100% Kenyan but I live and work in USA, I used to think like you do until I got an analyst position at a IB and it was an eye openner for me.

Just so you don't think I am so brainwashed, google why western companies do not want to invest in Africa after that, I want to invite you to listen to some conference calls between major corporations who does business in unstable regions and wallstreet, you can also find it online. If you do that, you'll understand why you're wrong in your assesment.

I do not disagree with the writer that, US or Europe didn't contribute for communication systems in Africa but I disagree with you and the writer when you state that the west want us to be poor and unstable. In my professional life I have worked in IB following Oil and gas companies and I have also worked in Insurance industry which underwrite insurance for the Major corporation. Exxon Mobil for instance would easly double its profit from explorarion and drilling in North Africa if Nigeria was more stable and had a bigger middle class, note that Exxon pay twice the insurance premium to drill in Nigeria compare to deep sea drilling in the coast of Australia, besides, Exxon also have to pay high interest on loans tied to the project, thier leases are also unfavorable and when you include workforce, you clearly see the pain.

Thats just one example, behind close doors and board room of large western corporation is hunger and desire to invest in Africa but most of these corporation have their hands tied because of regulations within their jurisdrictions, for instance most companies whose major shareholders are institutional investors, are legally not allowed to invest in countries with less than AA ratings and don't get this wrong, Institutional investors i.e retirement plans, life insurence co, mutual funds are the main player in the markets so if we don't stablize our markets these players will never come to our countries. We listen to our politicians too much, do you think USA with a budget of $1.6 trillion and a foreign aid package topping $50 billion would care about $500 Million revenue from a communication equipment lease in Africa? Open your eyes, our politicians have stole billions of $ and hide them outside our country and all the need to do is write a short article and we're all worked up about Western countries!

So until people like Gadafi, Mugabe are gone, and until we have a fair sociaty where we're assured that there will be no violence during election times and until we notice that we're very important to the rest of the world and that Western contries want us alife and able to buy and sell so that we can be producers, buyers, sellers or consumers these politicians will steal lie and we will all be worked up.

amga
#19 Posted : Friday, August 12, 2011 1:40:24 AM

@ drunkard i have stopped halfway on ur article. you talk of having worked may i remind you who the biggest gainers were with the blood diamonds-am sure Africa ain't the market for diamonds-
Libya was giving its citizens roads, better health quality, do your homework stop being so narrow in your debate brother.
secondly ever heard of equitorial guinea and others where malaria deaths are so many cos of corruption-and you guessed right the son to the president caused some stir when he bought the some sleek yacht i read its second to what chelsea owner has yet the dude survives on a meagre ministers salary.
drunkard the claim of Libyan deaths compares to nothing what the NATO thugs are killing i may go on first see the log then claim the speck eh