wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
BREAKING NEWS: RAILA SUSPENDS MIGUNA MIGUNA FOR IIEC SPAT
niclasclause
#21 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 8:13:13 AM

'user' wrote:
niclasclause wrote:
Raila Odinga has suspended Miguna Miguna for intimidation and harassment of the IIEC.

Breaking news - link to follow in a few.

If not Uhuru (positive) it has to be Raila(negative) but for once I see you posting something positive on Raila.

Please comment on some different topic , My Bro Njuguna.

BTW Njuguna, I saw on NTV that we Kambas came from the 10th Daughter of Mumbi and that makes me your blood brother.

@user, I will ask you this respectfully to keep my blood from boiling over. Trust me, when it boils over, what 'Magunia' has been yapping about will not be comparable to the torrent of verbal diarrhoea that I shall unleash; therefore, and I ask this respectfully - please tell me WHO NJUGUNA IS.

WHO IS NJUGUNA?
niclasclause
#22 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 8:15:25 AM

ali wrote:
And why do some characters so sensitive abt raira? Hata raira mwenyewe would nt react with such emotion like some wazuans....c'mon

You call yourself 'ali' and yet quote a bible verse as your signature. Are you lying that you're an Arab?
Robinhood
#23 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 8:28:58 AM

Miguna is just an obnoxious fellow. Good riddance
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Tebes
#24 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 8:41:51 AM

And what was/is his nationality? It was once questioned?
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
simonkabz
#25 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 9:44:25 AM

YesuWangu wrote:
simonkabz wrote:
Thank God!

For what? Shouldn't you be condemning this as one more 'dictatorial' act? d'oh!

I dont like the PM. I hate migooner. Get it?
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Wendz
#26 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 1:27:56 PM

niclasclause wrote:
mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
AND SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL HERE??

UPUUUUUZ!

AMA SASA RAO TOSHA COZ OF THIS?? --- OR WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO PASS ACROSS......

BREAKING NEWS MZURI .... ISEME ..... TURKANA AND NORTH EASTERN TURN GREEN BY MIRACLE ..... AND THERE IS NOW PLENTY OF FOOD!!

HIM BEING SACKED OR BEING IN ODINGAS CAMP ADDS NO PLATE OF UGALI TO ME.. OR ANY KENYANS...

POLE!

The point is this (connect the dots):

If this is an adviser ....... then how are those who are advised .... ? Can a student be better than his master?

At least he's got the balls to do it...
McReggae
#27 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 1:32:47 PM

Alfie Mutua still roams the streets on Nairobi as the Govt spokesman, ABK!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
niclasclause
#28 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 1:38:22 PM

Wendz wrote:
niclasclause wrote:
mjuaji wa stocks wrote:
AND SO WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL HERE??

UPUUUUUZ!

AMA SASA RAO TOSHA COZ OF THIS?? --- OR WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TRYING TO PASS ACROSS......

BREAKING NEWS MZURI .... ISEME ..... TURKANA AND NORTH EASTERN TURN GREEN BY MIRACLE ..... AND THERE IS NOW PLENTY OF FOOD!!

HIM BEING SACKED OR BEING IN ODINGAS CAMP ADDS NO PLATE OF UGALI TO ME.. OR ANY KENYANS...

POLE!

The point is this (connect the dots):

If this is an adviser ....... then how are those who are advised .... ? Can a student be better than his master?

At least he's got the balls to do it...

Why not use the word 'courage' just to clean up your language? Kids read these threads. Even Kenyans and Foreigners from different religious groups. We don't really have to be vile to make a point.

Respectfully,

Nick
YesuWangu
#29 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 1:58:05 PM

So, lets imagine the vice president letting go Muthama, or Ruto letting go Kuttuny... Or even the president letting go Muthaura....

Could this be why some fear that they will be mercilessly hung to dry if need arises if this particular individual becomes president? Look, he is already doing it to his insiders Ruto, Miguna....how more his opponents?

I am just wondering. Someone clarify for me, except njuguna john.
niclasclause
#30 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 2:27:06 PM

YesuWangu wrote:
So, lets imagine the vice president letting go Muthama, or Ruto letting go Kuttuny... Or even the president letting go Muthaura....

Could this be why some fear that they will be mercilessly hung to dry if need arises if this particular individual becomes president? Look, he is already doing it to his insiders Ruto, Miguna....how more his opponents?

I am just wondering. Someone clarify for me, except njuguna john.

WHO IS NJUGUNA?
YesuWangu
#31 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 3:06:05 PM

You dont know Njuguna? You have not met him yet?

He is a certain lowlife who crawls, nay, he slithers in this site at certain times smearing his greasy slime all over the place. He is a most obnoxious person. People have suffered heartburn in this site because of him. But dont get offended by my description. He usually does not mind being called such unsavoury names, that is his good side. He is full of camaraderie, Njugush...

Tell you what, if he appears, I will give you a holler so that you get to meet him.

But by then I will be long gone as he has a way with words, if you know what I mean. He will describe me to you and talk about me and you will laugh.

Wait and see......
nostoppingthis
#32 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 5:17:10 PM

McReggae wrote:

smile I don't think EMK would fire if called upon, especially the inner circle...
freiks
#33 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 5:31:22 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
McReggae wrote:

smile I don't think EMK would fire if called upon, especially the inner circle...

I doubt....Keriri went, Ipu went, Murage went Raila is just trying to win a few minds who cant remember anything btn their ears like a few in this thread
Life is an endless adventure
nwamaina
#34 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 6:05:02 PM

.........INASEMEKANA....MIGUNA MIGUNA knows more about the death at the PMs residence....nini hii!!
Ngalaka
#35 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 6:45:03 PM

Migunas suspension is mere game of musical chairs as acted by Raila and the ODM brigade.
A few weeks ago ODM was on news condemning IIEC chair, just stopping short of calling for his dismissal.

Now when Miguna follows on the ODM script he is "supposedly" suspended, to prempt public disapproval.
He is likely to come back when the dust settles.

See story here;

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...aspx?g=posts&t=13632
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
selah
#36 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 3:24:05 PM

I think Raila has lost an adviser who is an independent thinker unlike the sycophants who swamp him and blubber their mouth without first getting the facts right.

sample this.

Quote:
Many people watching Isaack speak may feel sympathy for him on the mistaken belief that he stammers. I’ve watched this man keenly over the past three years and can confirm that what sounds like natural stutter is actually due to logical incoherence, confusion and uncertainty. Those who can’t think clearly can’t also speak coherently.

Quote:
As a lawyer, Isaack’s record is patchy. He isn’t a good courtroom lawyer, nor is he a good drafter or negotiator. In fact, Isaack isn’t quick on his feet. He floundered badly when the ‘red brigade’ invaded the Bomas of Kenya where the IIEC was releasing results for the referendum. He couldn’t stand his ground. He couldn’t explain the minor computer glitches. He couldn’t rebut the unfounded rumours that the ‘green campaign’ was doctoring results. If he couldn’t handle such a simple electoral exercise, he certainly can’t manage presidential, gubernatorial, parliamentary and civic elections with a ten metre-long ballot paper.

Quote:
Two weeks ago, Isaac addressed a press conference and announced that he had ‘recalled’ a letter the IIEC had sent to the Minister for Local Government ratifying ODM’s request to de-gazette 34 nominated councillors for non-compliance with the party’s policies. Not only was Isaac’s ‘decision’ unilateral; it wasn’t an IIEC decision. It was also difficult to understand how he could ‘recall’ a letter orally at a press conference.

But the most intriguing part of Isaac’s press conference was the ‘reason’ he gave for the reversal. First, he argued that if ODM wants to de-gazette councillors for disloyalty, it should start with the ‘big fish’ within the party. True to form, he didn’t offer any logical or legal basis for saying so. He stated that unless ODM moved against William Ruto and company first, he will not allow it to de-gazette the councillors. Again, there wasn’t any foundation for that, either.

Isaack is partisan. He has always been. That’s typical of status-quo elements. They rely on patronage to survive. Nearly one year ago, ODM petitioned the Registrar of Political Parties – which is operating under him - to have a number of ODM rebel MPs removed from its register as having resigned from the party. To date, the registrar hasn’t acted on that petition. The law grants ODM, like any other party, power to take action against disloyal members. The law doesn’t give Isaack power to supervise, vet or grant permission to parties when making that decision.

Isaack’s declaration that ODM must go against the ‘big fish’ first exposes his bias and rusty legal reasoning. Coming soon after Isaack’s childhood friend Aden Duale’s press conference ‘condemning’ ODM for the action, many knew that Isaac had been recruited into the factional war within ODM.

If such comments are the reason for his suspension then Raila is not Rained on LION like he always claims but a actually a CAT.

http://www.nairobistar.c...san-isaac-is-over-rated-
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
Lolest!
#37 Posted : Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:21:03 PM

RAO couldnt have sacked him if he hadnt been caught red-handed. Reminds me of the Watergate scandal.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
simonkabz
#38 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2011 2:57:59 AM

So, migooner can analyse Isaack on my behalf? Akwende with his bloated ego. Infact, he was a big liability to the PM, n always smearing the PM's image with endless pedestrian rhetoric n juvenile controversy. Good riddance.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
nc
#39 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2011 10:35:02 AM

'Miguna Miguna’s sacking was either a clever ploy or a lack of strategy by Prime Minister Raila Odinga'. The lack of strategy part sounds more like it.