wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

@'user' and @Wendz is one and the same person
niclasclause
#1 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 4:32:48 PM

Yesterday I started the thread titled, 'ODM has failed its supporters terribly' which you can read here: http://wazua.com/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=14174

The thread was very successful having a total of 11 replies and 341 views. (One of my lower ones since the thread titled, 'BREAKING NEWS: RAILA SUSPENDS MIGUNA MIGUNA FOR IIEC SPAT' which you can read here: http://wazua.com/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=14186 already has 30 replies and 1,114 views)

Since the thread was really successful and there are those of us who are jealous of the achievements of others

@'user' started attacking me immediately writing the following statement in reply to my post:

'user' wrote:
One thing Mr. Njunguna , you make this animal G7 look evil by the way you potray IT here.

Insensitive , unreasonable , emotional dimwit( very low in emotional intelligence), annoying ,arrogant obnoxius, to even the most PNU damus like Simonkabz.

Please let it be known to you that the marketing approach you are using to market this animal gnu G7 here is a flop .

As our own Kalembe Ndile said in 2007 on certain PNU leaders, every reply or thread you post loses the G7 5000 potential votes.
Stop it

Today morning I retaliated in anger and issued the following statement:

niclasclause wrote:
every reply or thread you post loses the G7 5000 potential votes - Who told you that isn't what I want? Get it? Reverse psychology.

Then I must point out that you 'user' are a lazy-good-for-nothing wazua member.
My reason for stating this is simple - all you do is complain but have never come up with anything for us to engage in. Now you're hating on my industriousness and yet you have offered us nothing.

Then there is the issue that this section is about politics. What else do you want me to write? Do you want me to write about muffins and Haribos under politics? I will write what I want to and how I want to. If you don't fell like reading my threads no one is pointing a gun to your head and asking you to read. Write your own and desist from posting in mine. People on nipate, rcbowenkenyatalks and mashada post so many threads that 5 minutes after I put up mine it's somewhere in the middle of the page. So, either pick up your writing or cease from giving me a headache. You're not the only one in wazua and so you're a nobody as far as I'm concerned.

Finally, I will ask you kindly to stop abusing me. Who told you I'm a Kikuyu that you keep on calling me njuguna? I will not curse because it's not who I am and so without using many words I will ask for the last time - Who is njuguna? Why is it that every time I write something here, you are calling me njuguna. Whi is njuguna? Anyone can answer this. It's not meant for 'user'. Who is njuguna and why can't I see his threads if he is here. I will kepp on asking until someone answers me. This njuguna will not continue to get credit for my work.

WHO IS NJUGUNA?

After writing the part in blue, a thread written by @'user' on the 27th of July, 2011, mysteriously appeared on the first page of the politics section titled, 'Mps set to increase their salaries today' which you can read here: http://wazua.com/forum.aspx?g=posts&t=13989

The funny part is that @Wendz was the one who revived the thread by ststing:

Wendz wrote:
Did you just say that?????? I hope you don't presume parliament is a profit making organisation.... guess who is overtaxed to accommodate that expense??????? Gotcha!!! It's the somalis! horaaaay!

This was in reply to what @TPK had written on the 27th of July, 2011.

The tone of writing that @Wendz used to reply to this was as though he were talking to @TPK as though he had just written this post.

This was a guise and the real intention behind it was to counter my claim that @'user' is a lazy-good-for-nothing wazua member who does nothing but complain at the success of others.

I observed this immediately and knew at once that:

@'user' and @Wendz are one and the same person who shows up only to call me Njuguna and then disappears into thin air.

I will reiterate my question - WHO IS NUGUNA?

Note that after the word WHO I could have used absurdities that start with 'the' but that would be beneath me and the many moral and civil members of wazua who frequent this post.

All, respectfully,

Nick
vinii
#2 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 4:40:52 PM

Wendz has been busted? did someone say this is a big day?
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
'user'
#3 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 4:54:47 PM

@'user' and @Wendz is one and the same person

This is a great day indeed
Londokwe mwiso wa ndia leo kutanyashaLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
and its coming from Njuguna .

Praise be to God the Almighty.

I have never been honored like this .

Wazua admin can you make me an elder nowsmile smile

2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
wanyuru
#4 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 5:00:09 PM

....Usual crap. i need a beer
Impunity
#5 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 5:04:10 PM

Arrrrrrrrrrrrgggh...thup!(Waria style)
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

'user'
#6 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 5:04:33 PM

wanyuru wrote:

This Njuguna has really pissed ALL wazuans.

Njuguna , do you ever listen to yourself as you say something hear?
Please buy a mirror and put it in your pocket .Look at your self anytime you want to post something here?

Do you hate yourself this much to enjoy Wazua Bashing the way you do?

2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
dossy7
#7 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 5:33:40 PM

This Njuguna guy makes me wanna have a full bottle of Johny Walker.Sad Sad Sad
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
Wendz
#8 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 6:41:33 PM

niclasclause wrote:

This was in reply to what @TPK had written on the 27th of July, 2011.

The tone of writing that @Wendz used to reply to this was as though he were talking to @TPK as though he had just written this post.

This was a guise and the real intention behind it was to counter my claim that @'user' is a lazy-good-for-nothing wazua member who does nothing but complain at the success of others.

I observed this immediately and knew at once that:

@'user' and @Wendz are one and the same person who shows up only to call me Njuguna and then disappears into thin air.

I will reiterate my question - WHO IS NUGUNA?

Pheeeeewwww... i actually thought i'd been "usered" for a crime i didnt commit... anyhow, you are entitled to your opinion.
Lolest!
#9 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 7:23:40 PM

Sisemi kitu
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Njung'e
#10 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2011 9:42:26 AM

AaaaaaaarGh....tup! (Two warias)
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Jus Blazin
#11 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2011 11:53:52 AM

GFF!! Njuguna! Haha. You are quite viral. By the way, is it that you are really idle, or what seriously motivates you to check the number of VIEWS on any threads that you start?
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
aemathenge
#12 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2011 11:58:47 AM

@Wendz,

I bow my head in shame.

On behalf of the respectable members of the Virtual Republic of Wazua, I express my sincere and heartfelt apologies for the *^%$$##### that has been brought upon you by Old Nick's High Commissioner to the Virtual Republic.

Again my apologies.
Mpenzi
#13 Posted : Saturday, August 06, 2011 1:11:56 PM

How ridiculous can some newbie be?
niclasclause
#14 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 8:45:43 AM

@'user' and @Wendz have both defended themselves but none have exonerated themselves. I stick to my story - THEY ARE ONE AND THE SAME PERSON
'user'
#15 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 8:48:01 AM

aarggcccch thup!!! (waria tatu) on a monday morning
callaspade
#16 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 8:56:15 AM

'user' wrote:
aarggcccch thup!!! (waria tatu) on a monday morning

.....this is the most annoying thing @user and guka ,its disgusting !!!! you have messed this monday Shame on you Shame on you
danas10
#17 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 10:13:54 AM

Mpenzi wrote:
How ridiculous can some newbie be?

True Sad
2 Miles
#18 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 10:23:39 AM

Someone needs to seriously get a life!!!!
Djinn
#19 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 11:55:23 AM

Njung'e wrote:
AaaaaaaarGh....tup! (Two warias)

Haiye! Abana sahau mimi - AaaaaaaarGh....tup!

@Poster (I cre not to scroll to the top) - sound like delusions of grandeur that you are willing it to be Wendz!
MCHUNA
#20 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 12:11:42 PM

'user' wrote:
wanyuru wrote:

This Njuguna has really pissed ALL wazuans.
Njuguna , do you ever listen to yourself as you say something hear?Please buy a mirror and put it in your pocket .Look at your self anytime you want to post something here?
Do you hate yourself this much to enjoy Wazua Bashing the way you do?

who is this NJUGUNA??or is:

NJUGUNA = MUTUTHO?-spoiling for everyone???