wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

RAO to dump Musalia?
Nandwa
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 07, 2011 11:10:59 AM

The story doing the rounds indicates that RAO is considering taking Peter Kenneth as his running mate.

Likely? If so, is it good or bad for RAO.
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
simonkabz
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 07, 2011 11:13:55 AM

Shit!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Nandwa
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 07, 2011 11:20:59 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Shit!

Who, me!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
simonkabz
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 07, 2011 11:31:42 AM

Ehehehe....nope! My best candidate lumped together with my worst!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
'user'
#5 Posted : Sunday, August 07, 2011 2:06:24 PM

this will be a wise and strategic move.go on raila and ensure you say pk tosha in 2017

2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
Lolest!
#6 Posted : Sunday, August 07, 2011 2:17:06 PM

The most weird time in politics is the run up to elections. Did I not see Muite in Railas Meru rally?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
simonkabz
#7 Posted : Sunday, August 07, 2011 4:58:44 PM

Musalia out, maragoli (luhya) vote out. PK's association with RAO will deny him any vote in central, hence not a good strategic choice for RAO. In the end, G7 may just walk over to state hse. Bt with politics, u never knw.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Hunderwear
#8 Posted : Sunday, August 07, 2011 5:31:17 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Musalia out, maragoli (luhya) vote out. PK's association with RAO will deny him any vote in central, hence not a good strategic choice for RAO. In the end, G7 may just walk over to state hse. Bt with politics, u never knw.

The only sure bet here is Rao sayn PK TOSHA 2012.he wil surprise everybody and ths wil set everybody friends and foe alike off balance.U cant imagne the euphoria it wil generate
Sober
#9 Posted : Sunday, August 07, 2011 5:49:45 PM

If that recipe materialises. Am done, they dont have to sell the policies to me coz they have my few ballots.
I am with PK ile mbaya.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
freiks
#10 Posted : Sunday, August 07, 2011 10:23:31 PM

Sober wrote:
If that recipe materialises. Am done, they dont have to sell the policies to me coz they have my few ballots.
I am with PK ile mbaya.

And then as you know with his TOSHA slogan he begins to fart in the belly with mkeka nusu, If i were PK I would fully resist such an advice, look what he did to wamalwa, KANU, Kibaki tosha its good enough a lesson never to trust RAO. NEVER AGAIN, let him go his own way and fight it out with whoever comes
Life is an endless adventure
nostoppingthis
#11 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 8:05:30 AM

Hunderwear wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

The only sure bet here is Rao sayn PK TOSHA 2012.he wil surprise everybody and ths wil set everybody friends and foe alike off balance.U cant imagne the euphoria it wil generate

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
FundamentAli
#12 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 9:56:31 AM

Nandwa wrote:

The story doing the rounds indicates that RAO is considering taking Peter Kenneth as his running mate.

Likely? If so, is it good or bad for RAO.

Peter Kenneth was in Siaya yesterday talking about shunning tribal politics. Very likely they have a deal
niclasclause
#13 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 10:12:15 AM

If RAO were to pick PK for running mate, he loses the last straw he has at clutching the Presidency.

By this I mean he will lose Mudavadi and the Luhya vote which is quite substantial.

That simply means he will retire a loser.

If he were to say PK tosha he will still lose Mudavadi who will not accept to be left out (assuming RAO is PK's running mate) nor will he accept to be PK's running mate.

The reason for this is simple. UK is already central's choice and Peter Kenneth would be bringing 0 votes to the plate.

How can Mudavadi be second to someone who brings to the table 0 votes whereas he has to bring the rest of the Luhya millions.

The last problem is that Nyanza will never accept it. They would rather force Magunia Magunia to go for the Presidency rather than voting for a Gikuyu.
Lolest!
#14 Posted : Monday, August 08, 2011 10:55:17 AM

Hunderwear wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

I wouldn't drop Musalia if I was Raila.He remains a strong bait for the huge Luhya vote. No other candidate would help him get as many votes as Musalia will. Even if UK doesnt run, RAO should just stick to Musalia coz Karua will still be there
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray