wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

ODM has failed its supporters terribly
niclasclause
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:08:24 PM

ODM has failed its supporters terribly
By M&S Assurance, Tax and Advisory Consultants

After lengthy deliberations between 'myself and self - aforementioned as M&S' and tonnes of research and statistical analysis with the mega-super-turbo charged computer that is my 10,000cc brain I have come up with the following data:

According to a Red Cross Document dated January 21st, 2011, the areas that are most affected by hunger include:

Pokot District
Turkana District
Wajir District
Isiolo District
Marsabit District
Mandera District
Ijara District
Kitui District
Machakos District
Makueni District
Tana River District
Garissa District
Moyale District
Samburu District
Tharaka District
Baringo District
Kajiado District
Kwale District
Lamu District
Malindi District
Kilifi District

Source: http://www.kenyaredcross...nal%20Appeal%202011.pdf

According to the Parliament of the Republic of Kenya the regions affected are represented by legislators from the following parties:

Pokot District

Kacheliba Constituency - ODM-K
Kapenguria Constituency - ODM
Sigor Constituency - ODM

Turkana District

Turkana North Constituency - PNU
Turkana Central Constituency - PNU
Turkana South Constituency - ODM

Wajir District

Wajir North Constituency - ODM
Wajir West Constituency - KANU
Wajir East Constituency - ODM
Wajir South Constituency - ODM-K

Isiolo District

Isiolo North Constituency - NARC-K
Isiolo South Constituency - KANU

Marsabit District

North Horr Constituency - ODM
Saku Constituency - ODM-K
Laisamis Constituency - KANU

Mandera District

Mandera Central Constituency - SAFINA
Mandera West Constituency - ODM
Mandera East Constituency - ODM

Ijara District

Ijara constituency - KANU

Kitui District

Kitui West Constituency - NARC
Kitui Central Constituency - NARC
Kitui South Constituency - ODM-K
Mutito Constituency - ODM-K

Machakos District

Masinga Constituency - ODM-K
Yatta Constituency - ODM-K
Kangundo Constituency - ODM-K
Kathiani Constituency - CCU
Machakos Town Constituency - ODM-K
Mwala Constituency - ODM-K

Makueni District

Mbooni Constituency - ODM-K
Kilome Constituency - PICK
Kaiti Constituency - ODM-K
Makueni Constituency - ODM-K
Kibwezi Constituency - ODM-K

Tana River District

Garsen Constituency - NARC-K
Galole Constituency - ODM
Bura Constituency - ODM-K

Garrisa District
Dujis Constituency - ODM
Fafi Constituency - KANU
Lagdera Constituency - ODM

Moyale District

Moyale Constituency - ODM

Samburu District

Samburu East Constituency - ODM
Samburu West Constituency - ODM

Tharaka District

Tharaka Constituency - PNU

Baringo District

Baringo Central - ODM
Baringo East - PNU
Baringo North - ODM

Kajiado District

Kajiado Central Constituency - ODM
Kajiado North Constituency - PNU
Loitokitok Constituency - NARC-K

Kwale District

Msambweni Constituency - ODM
Matuga Constituency - PNU
Kinango Constituency - FORD-P

Lamu District

Lamu West Constituency - NARC-K
Lamu East Constituency - PNU

Malindi District

Malindi Constituency - ODM
Magarini Constituency - ODM

Kilifi District

Bahari Constituency - ODM
Ganze Constituency - KADU-A
Kaloleni Constituency - PNU

Source: http://www.parliament.go...amp;id=88&Itemid=87

From the above we (and by we I mean 'myself and self') firmly establish that:

21 ODM MPs have failed at their job.
15 ODM-K MPs have failed at their job
8 PNU MPs have failed at their job
5 KANU MPs have failed at their job
4 NARC-K MPs have failed at their job
2 NARC MP has failed at his job
1 FORD-P has failed at his job
1 PICK blablabla
1 CCU blablabla
1 KADU-A blablabla
1 SAFINA blablabla

I'm tired of counting. If you feel denied and if you feel my tally is incorrect finish counting yourself.

The point is this - ODM is the party that has failed its people the most.

Read ODM's 2007 Manifesto here: http://kenyavotes.org/node/107 and see whether ODM has lived up to its promises.

From the second chapter of the ODM manifesto: http://www.kenyavotes.org/node/110 we read that ODM committed to eradicate poverty stating, "We will introduce a social protection programme for the very poor households by providing monthly cash transfers. This will reduce current poverty and inequality by providing a minimum level of income for extremely poor families and break the inter-generational transmission of poverty. This will be ODM Government’s flagship poverty reduction programme,called,the “Usawa Programme”.

Why is the cycle of poverty getting worse especially in the regions that are represented by ODM legislators? Not only is poverty becoming worse but death is also creeping into the door of these regions and in fact it has already crept past the door post and has claimed the lives of the innocent.

From the eleventh chapter of the ODM manifesto: http://www.kenyavotes.org/node/119 we read that ODM committed to increase food yields stating, "We will increase our yields in the agriculture sector through progressive land reform and infrastructure development by the provision of water for domestic use and irrigation."

Why is food running out and this especially in the regions represented by ODM legislators? Not only is food running out but the land that ODM promised to irrigate has become barren and scorched by the sun to such an extent that the only thing it bears is death in the form of poisonous fruits.

From the fourteenth chapter of the ODM manifesto: http://www.kenyavotes.org/node/122 we read that ODM committeed to ensure water security stating, "We will ensure efficient and equitable delivery of clean water."

Why isn't there a single drop of drinkable water in the regions represented by ODM legislators? Not only is there no drinking water but there aren't even projects in progress attempting to make water available anywhere in the near future.

If ODM was really what it claimed to be, the CDF money could have done quite a lot for these regions by now. There is no excuse since the work of a leader is to make sure that the people he represents are taken care of even if it means he will also go hungry in the process.

I’m now tired of reading through the great failure that is ODM. If you feel the need to add to its failures go ahead, you’ll be most welcome.

Help me to prove that this party is nothing but cheap talk and wrangling and that it has never cared about the people it represents.
kingfisher
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:17:33 PM

for the first time you seem to have tried to say something... problem you don't know how to say it properly.

Now show us the successes of the other side in equal measure.....
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
simonkabz
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:51:27 PM

Few can beat you in analysis....n bashing the CUL* movement...
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Sober
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:56:28 PM

that report is just too long. i will read it over the weekend. or someone please summarise it.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
niclasclause
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 1:17:43 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Few can beat you in analysis....n bashing the CUL* movement...

Of course few can beat me at analysis. The problem is that ......MANY WILL FIND FAULT, though FEW CAN DO BETTER......
simonkabz
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 1:54:19 PM

Bangi pekee ndio inakuharibu. See Dr. Murenj for a proper prescription.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
niclasclause
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 2:18:43 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Bangi pekee ndio inakuharibu. See Dr. Murenj for a proper prescription.

If I see your Dr. Murenj he will probably ......FIND FAULT with my health but I'd rather see my own Dr. Mututho because I'm sure if I see him I'll surely DO BETTER......
sihingwa
#8 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 3:36:26 PM

@ niclasclown

I can see the scores are G7 vs ODM 39-21... your figures not mine!
YesuWangu
#9 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 3:46:26 PM

sihingwa wrote:
@ niclasclown

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Ehe....are the tables turning? Laughing out loudly

That is generous, excluding narck -k et al and remaining with odm-k (15) + pnu (8) + kanu (5) + kadu (1) only = 29.
niclasclause
#10 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 4:46:05 PM

sihingwa wrote:
@ niclasclown

YesuWangu wrote:
Ehe....are the tables turning?

That is generous, excluding narck -k et al and remaining with odm-k (15) + pnu (8) + kanu (5) + kadu (1) only = 29.

In 2007 when these MPs were being elected in their respective regions G7 did not exist. So you can't use that angle. The electorate voted for ODM which has since betrayed its supporters by engaging in wranglings and adopting a culture of empty rhetoric.
'user'
#11 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 4:59:05 PM

One thing Mr. Njunguna , you make this animal G7 look evil by the way you potray IT here.

Insensitive , unreasonable , emotional dimwit( very low in emotional intelligence), annoying ,arrogant obnoxius, to even the most PNU damus like Simonkabz.

Please let it be known to you that the marketing approach you are using to market this animal gnu G7 here is a flop .

As our own Kalembe Ndile said in 2007 on certain PNU leaders, every reply or thread you post loses the G7 5000 potential votes.
Stop it
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
niclasclause
#12 Posted : Friday, August 05, 2011 8:03:14 AM

'user' wrote:
One thing Mr. Njunguna , you make this animal G7 look evil by the way you potray IT here.

Insensitive , unreasonable , emotional dimwit( very low in emotional intelligence), annoying ,arrogant obnoxius, to even the most PNU damus like Simonkabz.

Please let it be known to you that the marketing approach you are using to market this animal gnu G7 here is a flop .

As our own Kalembe Ndile said in 2007 on certain PNU leaders, every reply or thread you post loses the G7 5000 potential votes.
Stop it

every reply or thread you post loses the G7 5000 potential votes - Who told you that isn't what I want? Get it? Reverse psychology.

Then I must point out that you 'user' are a lazy-good-for-nothing wazua member.
My reason for stating this is simple - all you do is complain but have never come up with anything for us to engage in. Now you're hating on my industriousness and yet you have offered us nothing.

Then there is the issue that this section is about politics. What else do you want me to write? Do you want me to write about muffins and Haribos under politics? I will write what I want to and how I want to. If you don't fell like reading my threads no one is pointing a gun to your head and asking you to read. Write your own and desist from posting in mine. People on nipate, rcbowenkenyatalks and mashada post so many threads that 5 minutes after I put up mine it's somewhere in the middle of the page. So, either pick up your writing or cease from giving me a headache. You're not the only one in wazua and so you're a nobody as far as I'm concerned.

Finally, I will ask you kindly to stop abusing me. Who told you I'm a Kikuyu that you keep on calling me njuguna? I will not curse because it's not who I am and so without using many words I will ask for the last time - Who is njuguna? Why is it that every time I write something here, you are calling me njuguna. Whi is njuguna? Anyone can answer this. It's not meant for 'user'. Who is njuguna and why can't I see his threads if he is here. I will kepp on asking until someone answers me. This njuguna will not continue to get credit for my work.

WHO IS NJUGUNA?
nc
#13 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2011 1:47:34 PM

ODM will always fail its supporters because it's a party of useless leaders. Empty rhetoric and broken promises is their second name.
kingfisher
#14 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2011 2:02:16 PM

nc wrote:
ODM will always fail its supporters because it's a party of useless leaders. Empty rhetoric and broken promises is their second name.

wewe na njuguna si ni mtu mmoja tu? ABK
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
cmk
#15 Posted : Thursday, August 11, 2011 2:14:04 PM

@ niclas-you have too much time
Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do-
Voltaire