wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Ruto led armed wing, Ocampo dossier says
freiks
#1 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 11:32:04 PM

I at first laughed off this dude (OGAMBO)but it seems he has something up the sleeve, I wonder if this is just a tip of iceberg as he says what will the iceberg itself look like. Seems like the titanic is coming to sink
G7 might be reduced to G5. But on the same wave what did the CAPTAIN know about the ship? Was he consulted?Think

http://www.nation.co.ke/.../1/-/anm0bn/-/index.html
Life is an endless adventure
simonkabz
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 12:10:03 AM

Huyu jamaa ni kama hatoboi. Politically, with such a damning report made public, im certain he will never recover. Yeye kwisha.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
masukuma
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 5:55:20 AM

Ogambo should read history first.... as the following contain factual inaccuracies.
"In 2006 and 2007, the Network also had a Military Structure that included three 'Commanders' or 'Generals' (Commanders), all of whom reported to Ruto or Kosgey,"
"The organisational policy of the network was to punish and expel from the Rift Valley those perceived to support PNU, namely, Kikuyu, Kamba and Kisii civilians; and to gain power and create a uniform ODM voting block,"

all this is historically wrong!
- PNU came into being in September of 2007, the party Kikuyus were perceived to have been supporting was Narc-Kenya (Maua Party)
- it was in august 2007 that the Raila led ODM-K group ditched ODM-K and went to Mugambi Imanyara's party.
- in 2006 Kambas were part of the original ODM-K group so it unbelievable to say that they that attacks against them were being planned in 2006.

Any argument that uses ODM,PNU and planned violence against the Kamba in 2006 and half of 2007 is factually wrong!
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Lolest!
#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 6:26:56 AM

@masukuma, cant put it better! But I still feel Ruto should be nailed. I wish there was a way of nailing ntibaba too
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
YesuWangu
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 8:06:42 AM

masukuma wrote:
Ogambo should read history first.... as the following contain factual inaccuracies.
"In 2006 and 2007, the Network also had a Military Structure that included three 'Commanders' or 'Generals' (Commanders), all of whom reported to Ruto or Kosgey,"
"The organisational policy of the network was to punish and expel from the Rift Valley those perceived to support PNU, namely, Kikuyu, Kamba and Kisii civilians; and to gain power and create a uniform ODM voting block,"

- PNU came into being in September of 2007, the party Kikuyus were perceived to have been supporting was Narc-Kenya (Maua Party)
- it was in august 2007 that the Raila led ODM-K group ditched ODM-K and went to Mugambi Imanyara's party.
- in 2006 Kambas were part of the original ODM-K group so it unbelievable to say that they that attacks against them were being planned in 2006.

Any argument that uses ODM,PNU and planned violence against the Kamba in 2006 and half of 2007 is factually wrong!

Masukuma, brother, what you say is not wrong. But what he says is also not wrong. All those are a continuum. They refer to the same things as it were. What you are saying does not contradict what he is saying.

For example, that PNU came into being in 2007 does still not discount that its supporters were Kikuyu and that plans (as planned earlier from 2006) to kill the Kikuyu are hence nullified and are non existent because PNU (that Kikuyu supported) came into existence in only 2007.

ODM, PNU and what not are just labels. People were killed because they supported/didnt support those labels, or were thought to support/didnt support those labels.
Njung'e
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 8:36:00 AM

Annex B.....Now,that is where the real stuff is.
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
nostoppingthis
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 8:51:07 AM

Njung'e wrote:
Annex B.....Now,that is where the real stuff is.

and this is what the accused want released so that they can prepare their defense...mambo mbaya!!
mmunguti
#8 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 8:57:09 AM

I think the plan was in the works all along, the elections were just a catalyst!
majay
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 8:58:09 AM

If R was wise enough,he would have shelved his political ambition till he clears his name.
all about Kenya in 2011
nostoppingthis
#10 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 9:14:33 AM

mmunguti wrote:
I think the plan was in the works all along, the elections were just a catalyst!

I think this is very true!! and now that there was a hierarchy in these attacks, does this explain why the current Kalenjin elders are mostly from the military?
I wonder what the dossier on revenge attacks looks like?
and who the accused will call as witnesses...WR may just call RAO...i wait to see
Insurgent
#11 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 9:41:45 AM

mmunguti wrote:
Finally, the hens are coming home to roost. Ruto will never be able to get out of this but Uhuru has an 80% chance of getting out of Hague for lack of evidence. Uhuru was used as a bite for Ruto but he seems not to see it. It was all about silencing the offenders from saying even the other side fought adn unless they are included, we wont respond to the summons.

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

Insurgent
#12 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 9:48:45 AM

masukuma wrote:

You have an argument there. But at the end, Kikuyus, Kambas and Kisii were assumed to go to whichever party their perceived leaders went to ie, kibaki, kalonzo, Nyachae, uhuru etc. Same case for Luos, they belong to any party that raila goes to, whatever the name or time, even if it is one day to elections. Do not assume Kambas did not know which side Kalonzo was two years before the elections. Kalonzo even went to the extent of securing ODM-K years before the election time and was carrying out campaigns for himself in Ukambani land where ppl knew he was only going to be in the same party with Raila if Raila stepped aside for him.

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

the sage
#13 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 10:44:42 AM

Insurgent wrote:
mmunguti wrote:
Finally, the hens are coming home to roost. Ruto will never be able to get out of this but Uhuru has an 80% chance of getting out of Hague for lack of evidence. Uhuru was used as a bite for Ruto but he seems not to see it. It was all about silencing the offenders from saying even the other side fought adn unless they are included, we wont respond to the summons.

Who is we? Criminal liability is personal responsibility.
freiks
#14 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 4:26:40 PM

SO what did RAO know about this organisation...did he command a house he never knew their activities? this guy also ought to be nailed to say what he knew about the perceived ODM voting block, or could wakambo be trying to get to him through the back door. Lets see how it comes out
Life is an endless adventure
Drunkard
#15 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 5:19:26 PM

Insurgent wrote:
mmunguti wrote:

What makes you think there are evidence against Ruto but not Uhuru? Tribal bias, just so that you know; I am a Kalenjin and I have read the article and I am curious since I really don't know if those structures indeed existed but at the same time I know Ocampo is not your everyday prosecutor, in court of law all you need is to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Do I think Ocampo can nail Ruto and Uhuru, yes I think is is very possible because there are death people and sound bites of Kenyan politicians. Haven't you seen Ruto and Uhuru so arrogant in press conference? Do you remember Uhuru calling Raila some funny word and talking about his manhood infront of press while visibly angry? Those are the kinds of things they'll use to show their characters and howe capable they're to unleash terror. Lastly, I saw you used the word "we", You're stupid to think you're in the same leage as Uhuru and Ruto, there is no we between you and Uhuru, you're dreaming!
nostoppingthis
#16 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 5:29:09 PM

freiks wrote:
SO what did RAO know about this organisation...did he command a house he never knew their activities? this guy also ought to be nailed to say what he knew about the perceived ODM voting block, or could wakambo be trying to get to him through the back door. Lets see how it comes out

@freiks, as mentioned somewhere above, elections was just a catalyst...bottomline, Kenyans want the truth, even if your politician is called to answer, lazima aende....
niclasclause
#17 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 5:31:08 PM

so this is where the niggers akina @Lolest and njunge are hiding. talking about how ocampo is going to cook himself in his own soup and serve himself up for us to laugh at him and send him home for retirement with some fava beans and a nice chianti
nostoppingthis
#18 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 5:36:33 PM

Drunkard wrote:
Insurgent wrote:
mmunguti wrote:

What makes you think there are evidence against Ruto but not Uhuru? Tribal bias, just so that you know; I am a Kalenjin and I have read the article and I am curious since I really don't know if those structures indeed existed but at the same time I know Ocampo is not your everyday prosecutor, in court of law all you need is to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Do I think Ocampo can nail Ruto and Uhuru, yes I think is is very possible because there are death people and sound bites of Kenyan politicians. Haven't you seen Ruto and Uhuru so arrogant in press conference? Do you remember Uhuru calling Raila some funny word and talking about his manhood infront of press while visibly angry? Those are the kinds of things they'll use to show their characters and howe capable they're to unleash terror. Lastly, I saw you used the word "we", You're stupid to think you're in the same leage as Uhuru and Ruto, there is no we between you and Uhuru, you're dreaming!
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Anyway, @drunkard, what was the selection criteria for the kale elders, because it appears most if not all have a military background...the dossier indicates how strategic the attacks were..
Lolest!
#19 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 5:48:11 PM

niclasclause wrote:
so this is where the niggers akina @Lolest and njunge are hiding. talking about how ocampo is going to cook himself in his own soup and serve himself up for us to laugh at him and send him home for retirement with some fava beans and a nice chianti

nini mbaya njugunajohn? Whats the attack for?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Drunkard
#20 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 5:59:26 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
freiks wrote:

@freiks, as mentioned somewhere above, elections was just a catalyst...bottomline, Kenyans want the truth, even if your politician is called to answer, lazima aende....

One thing people seem not to understand about Rift Valley violence is that it had little to do with RAO and more to do with the persived unfairness by Kibaki administration towards Kalenjins which is dated back to even before Kibaki and RAO broke away.
Remember, right after the Narc victory Kalenjin public office holders lost their jobs, PS, MDs even PCs and DCs were shaved aside, high ranking military and police forces were retired early some without pensions (as they claim). Whether it was fairly or unfairly, these are people who actually hired the youths to different government offices. So add all these to a long persived land injustices by Kenyatta government and the realization that MOI never actually intended to solve the persive land injustice( explain why moi was also targeted). If you add all these, you can see a time bomb but people were hopeful of change in government, people saw ODM as a bailout to a better future and the rigged election became a stolen dreams and the timed bomb explode.

The role politicans might have performed is to be figured out by Ocampo and I will live that to him, I cannot speak for retaliation by Kikuyus since I am not a Kikuyu and I do not understand what was going on in Kikuyu's minds.