61 Pages«<1617181920>»
STOCKS TO SELL by yaserbigchair
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#341 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 1:31:17 PM

synergia wrote:
the deal wrote:
yaserbigchair wrote:
DEAR FRIENDS,

I BELIEVE THE FOLLOWING STOCKS TO BE SOLD BEFORE 15TH DECEMBER. ONE CAN TAKE UPTO 5% LOSS IF HE HAS TO. THEN I WILL TELL YOU WHICH STOCKS TO BUY FOR THE NEXT PERIOD. THESE ARE:-

1. KPLC - ANYWAY I AM SURE YOU WILL GET SOMETHING FROM IT BUT SELL IT ON MONDAY @22.5 OR 24 BEFORE THE CLOSURE OF THAT DAY. AND @20.5 - 21 ON TUESDAY. BEFORE IT GOES BELOW 19.5.

2. MARSHALL @14.00 PLS PLS PLS SELL IT NOW TO AVOID HEAVY LOSS.

3. CAR & GENERAL @45

4. EAST AFRICAN CABLES @15.5 OR 16.5

5. ACCESS KENYA @15 OR 16 PLS PLS SELL THIS.

6. KENGEN 16.5 OR 17

7. TOTAL @29 OR 29.5

8. CROWN BERGER @32 BEFORE IT REACHES 30/- PLS SELL THIS.

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO BUY AND AT WHAT PRICE BY 20TH DECEMBER 2010. KEEP YOU MONEY CLOSE FOR THE BUY. AND WE SHOULD MAKE SOME PROFIT BY FEBRUARY-MARCH.

CHEERS!

This guy was spot on although I made a killing on C&G...look where it is todayLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Applause Applause

Btw this guy was spot on maybe he was just lucky and his timing was wrong otherwise he is got everything right!!

If only @QW listened to @Kiti kubwa's advice on Access Kenya?
Me thinks this guy by and large deserves a distinction.Had one sold on 15th Dec as he stated,when the index was at 4380, you would be sitting pretty on cash waiting to pounce on stocks like scom at sub 3.20, cum div of 20cts, having sold them at 4.70!
@SufficientlyP
the deal
#342 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 1:48:15 PM

If u sold KenGen when YBC said sell...you wouldnt be -28% in the red today...
guru267
#343 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 2:10:18 PM

the reason why YBC is still the most useless person on wazua despite what has happened is his reasoning.

if he had predicted the events surrounding the bear I would accept his views..

but he based his predictions on childish and Neanderthal views.. sad to see wazuans praising him.. VERY SAD!!
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
hisah
#344 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 3:48:20 PM

guru267 wrote:
the reason why YBC is still the most useless person on wazua despite what has happened is his reasoning.

but he based his predictions on childish and Neanderthal views.. sad to see wazuans praising him.. VERY SAD!!

But the bear did arrive despite the illogical, backwards, nonsense reasoning...
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
guru267
#345 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 3:54:58 PM

hisah wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Then are you trying to say the taxing analysis you carry out can be compared to the guess work and irrationality of this person because they have yielded the same result???
Mark 12:29
Deuteronomy 4:16
hisah
#346 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 4:00:52 PM

guru267 wrote:
hisah wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Then are you trying to say the taxing analysis you carry out can be compared to the guess work and irrationality of this person because they have yielded the same result???

Hapana, no...
The thing is the messenger was shot down before they could deliver the message in full. This reminds me of @TuskerBaridi who also was infamous for a similar statement in 2007...
$15/barrel oil... The commodities lehman moment arrives as well as Sovereign debt volcano!
Tommy
#347 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 4:15:00 PM

hisah wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I cant believe that YBC is still stirring emotions despite his AWOL. The guy was right(Maybe by guessing or skills), the only problem was that he didn't give a time frame which was important.
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
accelriskconsult
#348 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 4:45:36 PM

Laughing out loudly
Tommy wrote:
hisah wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly I cant believe that YBC is still stirring emotions despite his AWOL. The guy was right(Maybe by guessing or skills), the only problem was that he didn't give a time frame which was important.

YBC = Nostradamus reincarnateLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
obiero
#349 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 4:54:44 PM

YOUNG ECONOMST wrote:
obiero wrote:
I have had to leave work v early today as the market has raised my blood pressure through falls in most counters such as HF, KEGN, KNRE etc. This YBC must be one of those insiders, kama Eddy Njoroge na Kirubi! There is something very queer about this guy.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Sad
By the way, this is not a laughing matter.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

i always had faith in this bugger. js like those guys who prefer to copy in exams, we should never question the method, only the result! :)

HF 30,000 ABP 3.49; KQ 414,100 ABP 7.92; MTN 23,800 ABP 6.45
ecstacy
#350 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 4:55:13 PM

Tommy wrote:
hisah wrote:
guru267 wrote:

Have to love Wazua. Some threads are hilarious despite their serious content. YBC - original was a master of his game, the latter day YBC was quite a joker - maybe the bear turned him so smile! it's shocking he could have been right!! every bear & pyramid cycle has a TuskerBaridi, Sunny, Eddie Mundu, YBC or QW! lol
Gordon Gekko
#351 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 5:26:02 PM

Random Walk Theory, that's what @ybc used.

http://www.investopedia....y/concepts/concepts5.asp
Aguytrying
#352 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 6:18:39 PM

i think it is human nature, to look for a hero, a saviour. Someone who will explain everything and do what we've been unable to do. And thats exactly whats happening here. And i quote 'sell the following shares by dec 15th 2010' i will tell you what to buy on dec 20th 2010' we will make profits by march 2011'...... Even if u choose any random share that u could have bought on dec 20th 2010, do you think you could be on a profit now? predictions with incorrect time frames are wrong. Full stop.
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
BGL
#353 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 6:51:54 PM

The 41% gain of year 2010 is already 14% down with a decrease of 8.7% in July alone. I won't sell and i am not in a hurry to buy except when Scangroup nears 40bob. I will focus on private placements and real estate until when the market makes a u-turn then i do the famous *fools rush in*.
Ni kubaya!
History will not remember you for your IQ. It will remember you for what you did. “Genius is 1 percent inspiration, 99 percent perspiration.” Thomas Edison
the deal
#354 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 7:04:09 PM

So YBC is enjoying this orgasmic Gold,rallyLaughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
erifloss
#355 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 7:51:43 PM

Truth be told this guy knows how to stir emotions & i think that does something for the fellow. The reality is, his predictions were out of pure guess work, never provided a time frame & the basis of his predictions.
'They say money cannot buy me happiness but when i compare when i had none and now, i'm happier' Kevin O'leary
Aguytrying
#356 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 7:53:20 PM

@deal. Ha ha. Maybe he told guys in a gold forum to sell and he'll tell them when to buy, then went awol on them also.smile.
The investor's chief problem - and even his worst enemy - is likely to be himself
youcan'tstopusnow
#357 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 8:39:55 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
@deal. Ha ha. Maybe he told guys in a gold forum to sell and he'll tell them when to buy, then went awol on them also.smile.

Laughing out loudly
GOD BLESS YOUR LIFE
VituVingiSana
#358 Posted : Monday, August 01, 2011 9:06:45 PM

Aguytrying wrote:
Laughing out loudly Applause Laughing out loudly Applause
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett
ecstacy
#359 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 10:12:40 AM

VituVingiSana wrote:
Aguytrying wrote:
Laughing out loudly Applause Laughing out loudly Applause

Told guys to be cautious on YBC and got flack for it. After building a solid reputation the guy 'returned' to Wazua and totally mislead guys on SCOM, ati will hit KES 20/=. Si watu walishangaa!! Ati YBC on a gold forum! LOL
VituVingiSana
#360 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 10:33:37 AM

Even though not within @ybc's timeframe, I am getting ready to eat humble pie ;-)

I think I just saw a trade at less than 19.50
Greedy when others are fearful. Very fearful when others are greedy - to paraphrase Warren Buffett