wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Alfy...
niclasclause
#21 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2011 5:11:20 PM

BLABLABLABLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Ms Mkenya
#22 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2011 7:18:56 PM

Sasa ameambiwa... kwanza by a man of the cloth..
http://www.nation.co.ke/...6/-/11ddbg3/-/index.html
....above all, to stand.
For Sport
#23 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2011 7:44:10 PM

njuguna,
juvenile of you.
you have the option of ignoring the thread instead of littering.
Jus Blazin
#24 Posted : Friday, July 29, 2011 11:19:00 PM

I cant blame Alfy. unless somebody, like the Catholic Church in Lodwar, tells him or the government that people have died, what do you expect him to say? Yesterday I was listening to Citizen when they were questioning Alfy's statement. In the bulletin, no one mentioned specific numbers, even the Red Cross. So unless we get confirmed reports, lets stop this thing of bashing people. Death is something serious, and unless it happens, lets not cry wolf. At times its hard believing media. Remember the UK cash saga at the airport reported by Standard?
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
Impunity
#25 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2011 5:47:09 PM

kelele.com wrote:
marex wrote:
If stupidity was a brick, Alfred Mutua would be the great wall of China!

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause spot on!!

Uchinga.
A pin-size alloy steel needle and either of his balls would make a perfect match.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Jus Blazin
#26 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 12:02:06 AM

Impunity wrote:

Uchinga.
A pin-size alloy steel needle and either of his balls would make a perfect match.
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Yash Pal Ghai Fafa!!!! Hate speech. Haha!!
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity. ~ Lucius Annaeus Seneca
masukuma
#27 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:45:01 AM

has anyone sikizad his whole message? I hate what I see on the TV 'slices' of his messages designed to make him look in a certain manner. it really immoral for media houses to behave the way they are. they should observe what is happening in the UK. watapatikana!
Alfy's whole message is available here
http://www.youtube.com/w...a5w&feature=related
the reason he wants the numbers is here (shorter clip)
http://www.youtube.com/w...klM&feature=related
its immoral to 'slice' his statement especially the part when he is talking passionately about -what some leaders in Turkana are doing (cartels of transporters) trying to dictate where aid should be sent because they believe 'if aid is sent to certain areas votes will come from those areas' then reducing it tactfully to 'if aid is sent to certain areas votes will come from those areas' in a manner to suggest that its his statement!
taking statements out of context for example- "that people should be served where they are". without qualifying it (as he did - by saying somalis are travelling a long distance into kenya and by the time they are getting here its too late for some and thus if possible help should be sent to them where they are before its too late)

if you listen to the whole clip you will get to KNOW not be fed half truths designed to drive a certain agenda at the cost of the Somali lives being lost.
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Sober
#28 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 10:41:24 AM

I dont see anything wrong with what the boy said. That is just gorvernment procedure and for fore he represents it. As you do all this alfie, know that you are going home sooner or later.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Gadaffi
#29 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 10:47:21 AM

Ok, lets assume that no kenyan has died, does the govt then act ONLY afta some1 dies??this cn b rily sad
masukuma
#30 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 1:26:14 PM

@Gadaffi - have u seen the clip?
Sober
#31 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 2:46:58 PM

Gadaffi wrote:
Ok, lets assume that no kenyan has died, does the govt then act ONLY afta some1 dies??this cn b rily sad

People have died i have to agree, but putting the number at two million is not right.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
Gadaffi
#32 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:27:30 PM

@masakumi i hv watchd th clip ova n ova n what comes out is jus pure ignorance by th govt.it took th public n th media 4 th gvt 2 act..
Gadaffi
#33 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:42:35 PM

Sober wrote:
Gadaffi wrote:

People have died i have to agree, but putting the number at two million is not right.

th issue is nt th n.o of pple who hv died bt th value placed on th life of th kenyans livin in turkana.how comes there ws so much fuss ova th death of th uon chic bt denial afta th death of kenyans in turkana???life is life
masukuma
#34 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:42:48 PM

but you do agree that the media is 'slicing' bits of the clip to paint the government spoke's man in a certain way.
Sober
#35 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 9:56:15 PM

Just to return you behind, normaly the journalist from the various MEDIA houses ask questions while alfie responds. About the utterance that we are judging him upon,
How was that question framed?!
Gadaffi
#36 Posted : Sunday, July 31, 2011 10:29:29 PM

masukuma wrote:
but you do agree that the media is 'slicing' bits of the clip to paint the government spoke's man in a certain way.

no 1 is paintin th govt spokesman in certain way that he is nt already.that is n hs bin part of job description-neva admit liability.if i ws in his position, i wld say excactly th same thin or even beta-jus tryin 2 earn a livin n nt starve
tassia
#37 Posted : Wednesday, August 03, 2011 9:05:56 AM

Kizungu ni Ngumu. Even some Wazuan's cannot understand what Mutua actually said form the links provided.