wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Kisumu
chalan
#1 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2011 7:54:28 AM

There is an obvious campaign promise that anyone should tell the Kisumu residents. One, building a dual-carriage highway between Ahero and Kisumu city. Two, engaging the NHC on putting up more houses in and around Kisumu. But I know it matters most from whom that promise comes.
Njung'e
#2 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2011 8:39:38 AM

chalan wrote:
There is an obvious campaign promise that anyone should tell the Kisumu residents. One, building a dual-carriage highway between Ahero and Kisumu city. Two, engaging the NHC on putting up more houses in and around Kisumu. But I know it matters most from whom that promise comes.

A dual carriage into Kisumu and a by-pass,preferably using the Kibos road,onto Kakamega and a branch heading towards Kisian (Bondo junction)would serve the city very well....unless you have never been caught here late evenings.....Meanwhile,stop reading too much into nothing.Sad
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Sober
#3 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2011 12:39:13 PM

chalan wrote:

That nature of siasa does not have space in Luo-Nyanza. if you remember what happened to R.T after all he had done for the Rarieda people, then you will understand what i mean.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'