Mau Eviction RAO's greatest mistake
niclasclause
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 8:58:06 AM

He came, he saw, he conquered - the PM's seat

Next he evicted communities living in the Mau

To add insult to injury he left the big fish in the Mau

There was a big fallout - RV ODMers walked out

Tried to serve interest of majority but his party majority left

What is left - to lose an election unless he gives Mau back and calls off Ocampo

Even if he doesn't - Ocampo loses and RV gets justice through his loss
coco
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 9:10:20 AM

This Njuguna guy, I never comment on political issues, but one thing for sure, your payslip must be really fat. I like your enthusiasm in politics.
McReggae
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 9:18:26 AM

OBSESSION!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Impunity
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 9:25:07 AM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Insurgent
#5 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 9:40:02 AM

niclasclause wrote:
and calls off Ocampo

Even if he doesn't - Ocampo loses and RV gets justice through his loss

Would you serious say Raila influenced the Ocampo interest in Kenya. Ocampo is not under ODM control in any way.

Raila will be the President of Kenya one day, so do not belabor that fact.

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

niclasclause
#6 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 11:51:08 AM

And I quote, "The problem is that, though many lives would benefit in the future the political future of the PM might not benefit at all"

Source: withheld - take me to court
kingfisher
#7 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 2:03:21 PM

Makende Ya Siafu!!
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
bomboclat
#8 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 2:20:50 PM

I have never voted nor do i think i will but wacha nikapigie mama wa mboga kura instead of raila.
nostoppingthis
#9 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 2:54:32 PM

He might have lost the voters, but he made a bold move...Baks is still hanging on to akina FPE thieves...
mukiha
#10 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 3:14:23 PM

bomboclat wrote:
I have never voted nor do i think i will but wacha nikapigie mama wa mboga kura instead of raila.

@bomboclat; SHAME ON YOU!

With that attitude, you have no right to comment on political matters; In fact, you have no right to comment on any national issue!

Remember: evil thrives when good men do nothing. You are responsible for letting us have idiotic leaders. Next time round go and vote so that we can have a good government.
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
MaichBlack
#11 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 3:19:50 PM

Raila earned my respect due to his stand on the Mau issue. He was the only politician with balls enough to handle this issue. The rest just stood by as the future of Kenyans was under threat.

Kudos to Raila on this.

@niclasclause Njuguna [and other Kenyans] - Don't imagine everything someone says and/or does is right or wrong based on tribe or political inclination. Forget the tribe, clan, party etc. Focus on the actions and their context. You will be doing a great service to yourself.

I can't believe I have wasted my one "politics" reply every quarter on you but I just couldn't click "Back".
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
MaichBlack
#12 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 3:29:51 PM

mukiha wrote:
@bomboclat

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You should hear that word/phrase from an angry Jamaican. And I hope you know the meaning and origin. Hiyo ni kutukana mtu mbaya sana!!! Just Google it.

And if you ever visit Jamaica, don't use it publicly. It's a jailable offence!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
nostoppingthis
#13 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 3:36:17 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
mukiha wrote:
@bomboclat

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You should hear that word/phrase from an angry Jamaican. And I hope you know the meaning and origin. Hiyo ni kutukana mtu mbaya sana!!! Just Google it.

How? http://www.urbandictiona...efine.php?term=bomboclat
MaichBlack
#14 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 4:04:51 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
MaichBlack wrote:
mukiha wrote:
@bomboclat

How? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bomboclat

I see your urban dictionary and raise you one Urban Dictionary, one Yahoo Answers and one Rap Dictionary

Rap Dictionary

Yahoo Answers

Urban Dictionary
Impunity
#15 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 4:36:49 PM

bomboclat wrote:

Haters.
Shame on you
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

MaichBlack
#16 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 4:49:38 PM

Impunity wrote:
bomboclat wrote:

Haters.
Shame on you

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You mean there is a user calling himself/herself bomboclat? I thought it was mukiha using the phrase to show his displeasure with the comment made by a random wazuan. Kweli waKenya wanahitaji maombi!

@mukiha - I thought you were the one using the word and couldn't help wondering where you are learning this lingo. I almost thought you got yourself a sweet sixteen from the Swaggerific concert! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
McReggae
#17 Posted : Wednesday, July 20, 2011 4:55:32 PM

MaichBlack wrote:
Impunity wrote:
bomboclat wrote:

Haters.
Shame on you

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You mean there is a user calling himself/herself bomboclat? I thought it was mukiha using the phrase to show his displeasure with the comment made by a random wazuan. Kweli waKenya wanahitaji maombi!

@mukiha - I thought you were the one using the word and couldn't help wondering where you are learning this lingo. I almost thought you got yourself a sweet sixteen from the Swaggerific concert! Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
niclasclause
#18 Posted : Thursday, July 21, 2011 11:12:47 AM

bomboclat wrote:

Seconded......