wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Summary Of Politics for the Last One Month
niclasclause
#1 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 11:30:43 AM

I believe the following are the main issues that have been happening in the political arena over the last one month:

1) Education scandal
2) Ruto's UDM
3) Tobiko, Barasa and Mutunga
4) Last but not least, MP taxation

If there is anything I have left out please add it to the list.

I dare not write anything about Uhuru Kenyatta since that was the cause of me earning a suspension from Wazua for a whole month.

My suspension ended last week on Friday, the 8th of July and I will stay clear of anything involving Uhuru Kenyatta since it seems Wazua Admin wants nothing to do with him.

Thanks guys. Let me know anything interesting that has been happening for the last one month here on Wazua.

The new key word for me now is Raila Odinga.
Sober
#2 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 11:35:28 AM

niclasclause wrote:
I believe the following are the main issues that have been happening in the political arena over the last one month:

1) Education scandal
2) Ruto's UDM
3) Tobiko, Barasa and Mutunga
4) Last but not least, MP taxation

If there is anything I have left out please add it to the list.

I dare not write anything about Uhuru Kenyatta since that was the cause of me earning a suspension from Wazua for a whole month.

My suspension ended last week on Friday, the 8th of July and I will stay clear of anything involving Uhuru Kenyatta since it seems Wazua Admin wants nothing to do with him.

Thanks guys. Let me know anything interesting that has been happening for the last one month here on Wazua.

The new key word for me now is Raila Odinga.

this for sure is a summary. i am not seeing any other major thing...but
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
'user'
#3 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 11:38:47 AM

Njuguna , Like a donkey ,you started with a good tune , but ended with a bad one .please go back to where you were and do some more soul searching.Life is more than Uhuru and Raila
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
Kaigangio
#4 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 11:44:20 AM

...itere's mboys highjack a lorry...
...barnabas and gichuru to be extradited and crusified in jersy.
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Intelligentsia
#5 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 1:27:31 PM

'user' wrote:
Life is more than Uhuru and Raila

Applause Applause
nostoppingthis
#6 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 2:57:32 PM

Did I see Kalonzo giving Salva Kiir a stool and a small rungu in Today's Nation newspaper?...I think he'd have done something better...ama ni symbolic tu?
poundfoolish
#7 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 5:07:27 PM

@niclaus

you know Uhuru has infotrac and synovate tracking wherever he's mentioned.. and in what faith.. good or bad? so kama unasemasema mambo ovyo ovyo about him..then you are bound to be thrown nje..

UK is good *my safety measure*
Sober
#8 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 9:12:25 PM

Have a look at the kenyan paper and compare in with one from our regional neighbours and you will be in tears. We are just too political. That is kenya. Anyway
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'