wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Marende
B.Timer
#21 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2011 11:31:46 AM

Njung'e wrote:
sparkly wrote:
67% (i included)of kenyans said MPs should pay tax. KM should know that he is fighting a losing battle.

A lost battle....So the MPigs now want to send themselves home and force an early election???.....Bring it you damn idiots!

Capital Poll
Should MPs taxes be backdated to August 2010?
Yes

1317 94%
No

82 6%
Total Votes : 1399

And who might these capitalists be!!

I also read in the press ati there are MPs who wish to precipitate a General election - this year in protest over being asked to pay tax!!

No chance in hell.

No MP will even entertain such a dream (nightmare). He would burn the bed he slept on that night!!

An early election would mean lost remuneration for the remaining months, having to source campaign money,uncertainty of returning to Parliament etc.
If any of them suggests that in Parliament they risk being stoned by the rest.
Dunia ni msongamano..
savant
#22 Posted : Sunday, July 10, 2011 11:14:25 PM

So our MPs don't wanna pay taxes huh? This IS a good thing. A VERY VERY good thing!!

Maybe now that they understand the pain of paying 30% tax on their millions, they can start doing what they're actually paid to do....that is come up with legislation that reduces the tax burden.
Amazing! their insatiable greed can actually turn out for the best for Kenyans. Who could have guessed!

Généralement, les gens qui savant peu parlent becoup, et les gens qui savant beaucoup parlent peu.
- Rousseau.
JkMwatha
#23 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 12:53:40 AM

While the ordinary Kenyan pays taxes... MPs are in a different world!!

"EXTRAVAGANT lifestyles, the allure of extramarital affairs and the quest to live up to public expectations ....
leaving them in perpetual financial crises.

Beneath the dark suits, flashy lifestyles and fuel guzzlers,....
Multiple interviews with current and former MPs, their personal assistants and financial analysts reveal why the legislators have often increased their salaries while resisting..... "

hehe... On average, each of the MPs owes the taxman Ksh1.9m in backdated taxes? Kweli?

Read on... Kenyan MPs live in debt...
Snazzy
#24 Posted : Monday, July 11, 2011 10:20:49 AM

Marende has revealed himself in his true colors,he would rather side with MPigs than with Kenyans.Greedy lot they are.

I want to gag every time i see him on tv reiterating the fact that they were lied to,fell for the whole your salaries will not be touched lie hook line and sinker.Now he who was declared solomonic says a gentlemans agreement is superior to the constitution...hogwash.I cant wait for them to take the battle to court.
“You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.”

― Anne Lamott