wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

USA sounds more like a terrorist state
Sure
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 1:59:34 PM

Why is America giving orders to kenya?

"The cable which Kenyan authorities ignored until a second one was sent on June 6, also urged the Government to investigate if Gaddafi was using any financial institution to circumvent sanctions.

The cable urged Kenya to shut the Libyan mission and recognise rebels but, was ignored".

http://www.standardmedia...id=2000038385&cid=4

It is good the Kenya government has been ignoring the directives based on

1 Nato and amenrica attacked Gaddafi without provocation. If the Libyan uprising was genuine, more than half the country would have stood up against gaddafi who would have had no choice but to step down. no army or weaponly can stop a determined citizenly. Tunisia and egypt are examples, russia was there etc. it is not a hidden secret that america wants to prop a stooge in libya so that they can milk libya's oil dry. the way they are doing it in Iraq. One day, america will pay dearly for terrorising defensless countries

2 AU and Russia are against waht america is doing in Libya. Are they wrong?

3 Obama seems more concerned with homosexuals than human concerns.
Wisdom to detect when share prices hit rock bottom.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.
Lolest!
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 5:55:38 PM

Im with you on point 3. I hate the way the west demonizes Mswati and Zuma for polygamy yet they threaten Uganda with sanctions over her anti-gay law!
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Sober
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 8:41:31 PM

Why does britain talk a lot about democracy when they have a queen who is far much powerful than the elected prime minister?! Just wondering why they try stopping mswati sayong he's swasting resources when their monarch is burdening the mwananchi wa kawaida in the great britain.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
sanity
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 8:57:31 PM

welcome to International Relations...according to Realism, States behave like individuals.They are out to fulfill their rational(or irrational)self interests only.Just like the Individual,the powerful States always have their way and there is little the weaker states can do about it.They dont give a hoot about democracy or human rights..That is why they will declare another sovereign state an enemy,invade it,hang its ruler and occupy it for years....I think its also in economics..rational(irrational) self interests..
Hope is not a strategy
B.Timer
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 9:33:40 PM

It is wrong for US to armtwist Kenya period.

On Gadaffi, whatever the case he shouldnt have let matters get to where they are today.
He should have long left.
Dunia ni msongamano..
Sober
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 10:12:54 PM

[quote=sanity]welcome to International Relations...according to Realism, States behave like individuals.They are out to fulfill their rational(or irrational)self interests only.Just like the Individual,the powerful States always have their way and there is little the weaker states can do about it.They dont give a hoot about democracy or human rights..That is why they will declare another sovereign state an enemy,invade it,hang its ruler and occupy it for years....I think its also in economics..rational(irr
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
YesuWangu
#7 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 8:08:39 AM

sanity wrote:
welcome to International Relations...according to Realism, States behave like individuals.They are out to fulfill their rational(or irrational)self interests only.Just like the Individual,the powerful States always have their way and there is little the weaker states can do about it.They dont give a hoot about democracy or human rights..That is why they will declare another sovereign state an enemy,invade it,hang its ruler and occupy it for years....I think its also in economics..rational(irrational) self interests..

We shouldnt forget lessons as taught by George Orwell in Animal Farm. There are certain things not worth fighting against. Because the outcome was accurately predicted ages ago.
slammers
#8 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 8:14:29 AM

Hate the USA they think they are our father's when they say jump we say how high
Insurgent
#9 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 9:18:57 AM

President Kibaki is showing no signs he will bow to sustained pressure from the US and European States to severe diplomatic ties with Libya and freeze Muammar Gaddafi’s assets in Kenya.

Go Mwai, show them you detest their dictatorial tendencies. These Mashoga should not be allowed to dictate ushoga to Kenya.

The idiots think they can decide who becomes our friend and who becomes our enemy. One day, these bustards will pay dearly for harassing others to pave way for their thiefing ways.

http://www.standardmedia...e%20Libyan%20connection

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

Insurgent
#10 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 9:21:25 AM

The only mistake the Mashoga think Gaddaffi did was to invest in Africa instead of western countries. He hid his loot in Africa instead of some off shore account controlled by the americans or britons.

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

Obi 1 Kanobi
#11 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 11:58:40 AM

Insurgent wrote:
The only mistake the Mashoga think Gaddaffi did was to invest in Africa instead of western countries. He hid his loot in Africa instead of some off shore account controlled by the americans or britons.

Are you sure? I thought the west is holding Usd30b of Libyan/Gadhafi cash, now had he invested the same in kenya, it would be safe.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
Sure
#12 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 12:23:50 PM

TRIPOLI (Reuters) - Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said on Thursday he was against NATO intervention in Libya but had to go along with it, an admission that exposed the fragility of the alliance trying to unseat Muammar Gaddafi.
NATO warplanes have been bombing Libya under a U.N. mandate, but the alliance is under mounting strain because of the cost of the operation and the failure, after more than three months, to produce a decisive outcome.
"I was against and I am against this intervention which will end in a way that no-one knows."

Means USA has been forcing its devious ways on others.

"I went to Paris and I said -- I can repeat this -- I would have stood with Mrs Merkel as far as this decision to intervene in the no fly zone is concerned."

German Chancellor Angela Merkel chose not to involve her country in the operation.
"We posed very precise questions to the protagonists of this initiative -- that's to say President Sarkozy and Prime Minister David Cameron -- in the most recent meeting of the heads of government in Brussels," he said.
"The answer was that the war will end when there is, as we expect, a revolt by the population of Tripoli against the current regime."

You see, the Americans thought Libyans would rise against their leader but they have not done so.

A move to stop funding for President Barack Obama's military intervention in Libya was narrowly defeated in the U.S. House of Representatives.

Gaddafi has rejected any suggestion that he will give up power and he has described the NATO campaign as an act of colonial aggression aimed at stealing Libya's oil.
Potentially adding to the pressure on Italy to review its stance on Libya, a senior Libyan government spokesman said negotiations had begun with Russian and Chinese firms to take over the role of Italian energy firm ENI in oil and gas projects.

"China believes that the present situation cannot go on and a political resolution to find a way out of the Libyan crisis must be found as soon as possible," Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said at a regular news briefing in Beijing.

http://news.yahoo.com/li...o-fronts-132111767.html

And America still wonders why Arabs consider it to be a bustard child, A gay bustard.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.
Sure
#13 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 12:26:53 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:

Are you sure? I thought the west is holding Usd30b of Libyan/Gadhafi cash, now had he invested the same in kenya, it would be safe.

Yes, I am called Sure. Ama what was your question.
Sure
#14 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 12:33:53 PM

Page 57 of Wednesday Nation. Does any one recognize the Eddy here?
kingfisher
#15 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 1:58:19 PM

That's a lost battle for angrofranco.
And I hate the so called rebels... how can you preside over the destruction of your country like that? Tunisians never destroyed theirs, neither did the Egyptians! And if they have masses, where are they?
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Sure
#16 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 2:04:19 PM

kingfisher wrote:
That's a lost battle for angrofranco.
And I hate the so called rebels... how can you preside over the destruction of your country like that? Tunisians never destroyed theirs, neither did the Egyptians! And if they have masses, where are they?

Thanks men, at least you can see the deception that is America from two miles away. Did you check teh page 57 on daily nation ya wed? or you read The star?

It is the high time Africa stood up together against the Westerners. We should support Gaddaffi to the bitter end.