wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Orengo accuses Kacc of incompetence
Burning Spear
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 2:04:07 PM

I knew it was just a matter of time and everyone will start accusing the Kacc even when its clear their dockets are ridden with corruption though I agree to some extent that the Lumumba team talks much and do nothing.
Who doesnt know how the land ministry operates,brokers are everywhere and you cannot get a file without having to part away with money unless you want to make daily trips to ardhi house.

I also agree that Kacc is like a toothless dog and it doesn't matter how fierce it barks (sp) coz it cant bite you rather it can only massage with saliva.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...62/-/7c4kqo/-/index.html
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
Insurgent
#2 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 3:39:38 PM

[quote=Burning Spear]I knew it was just a matter of time and everyone will start accusing the Kacc even when its clear their dockets are ridden with corruption though I agree to some extent that the Lumumba team talks much and do nothing.
Who doesnt know how the land ministry operates,brokers are everywhere and you cannot get a file without having to part away with money unless you want to make daily trips to ardhi house.

I also agree that Kacc is like a toothless dog and it doesn't matter how fierce it barks (sp) coz it cant bite you rather it can only massage with saliva.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...2/-/7c4kqo/-/index.html[/quote] Both of this minister and kacc director should resign cauze they are incompetent.

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

selah
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 3:56:07 PM

Orengo was right,PLO is an eloquent toothless DOG...I have gone through Kacc reports all the cases they have presented to AG in the past quarters are 'small fish' i.e clerks,traffic police,ministry Junior officers and the like.

KACC has no backing in the current constitution until parliament passes a bill for a creation of a new graft body,check article 95 of the constitution,I am sure parliament will create another toothless dog.

For Now lets just hope Tobiko will rescue us from Graft while we get entertained by PLO antics and speech prowess.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
freiks
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 4:12:36 PM

@all...I thought guys were killing ringeera coz he couldnt prosecute anybody and i just before he was kicked out he said that unless the rules are implemented to give kacc more teeth even the noisemaker coming will do nothing.
To me we need a different route to make kacc more powerful not just a noisemaker using words that are not in the dictionary. For Jimmy please tell us something else and not recovering land in the whole country. Why havent you recovered the squatters land at the coast being claimed by PM
Life is an endless adventure
Burning Spear
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 4:15:01 PM

selah wrote:

Orengo was right,PLO is an eloquent toothless DOG...I have gone through Kacc reports all the cases they have presented to AG in the past quarters are 'small fish' i.e clerks,traffic police,ministry Junior officers and the like.

KACC has no backing in the current constitution until parliament passes a bill for a creation of a new graft body,check article 95 of the constitution,I am sure parliament will create another toothless dog.

For Now lets just hope Tobiko will rescue us from Graft while we get entertained by PLO antics and speech prowess.

you are right !

I said here in wazua that removing Justice Ringera was not the answer to fighting graft in kenya,infact,it turns out Ringera talked less and therefore did not raise our expectations.

Its a shame that the two lawyers we held with lots of trust and respect (read Prof Lumumba and Pravin Bowry) have been sleeping on their job and firing empty words from their slumber.

We do not need Kacc,what we need is a strong principled DPP instead.
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
Njung'e
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 4:15:34 PM

Kettle calling the pot black.(Pot calling the kettle black)
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Sober
#7 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 7:50:05 PM

The issue is not with KACC director but the system, plo has no powers as most people are believing but their mandate is tto investigate and wait for the courtsto act. It is here where the men are separated from the boys.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
B.Timer
#8 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 8:36:04 PM

Orengo needs to clean up the rot in lands.
Pointing elsewhere when asked about his inaction is diversinary and unacceptable.

Seperately, PLO is slowly running out of steam.

The other day he told us that he had cases coming touching on Ministers and other big shots.
More than a month down the line we are still waiting.

He is now given to drumming up for Ministers and PSs resignation out of social pressure as opposed to legal pressure!
Dunia ni msongamano..
Sober
#9 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 8:48:48 AM

B.Timer wrote:
Orengo needs to clean up the rot in lands.
Pointing elsewhere when asked about his inaction is diversinary and unacceptable.

Seperately, PLO is slowly running out of steam.

The other day he told us that he had cases coming touching on Ministers and other big shots.
More than a month down the line we are still waiting.

He is now given to drumming up for Ministers and PSs resignation out of social pressure as opposed to legal pressure!

we will never be satisfied unless we increase the powers of KACC to include prosecution.
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
karumo
#10 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 9:33:17 AM

Orengo is incompetent and totally out of tune with the expectations of KENYANS. What he should do is highlight the corrupt individuals in his ministry, if he is not corrupt himself. Why wait on PLO when he knows very well as a lawyer, a lawmaker and a self proclaimed activist that KACC has no legal teeth to bite rather than the mouth to bark.
selah
#11 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 9:55:56 AM

Just visit KACC website and go through their monthly, Q or annual reports you will see how boring the reports are, No single case involves the big fish.

They have hundreds of cases involving junior officers,how difficult can it be to use the junior officers to arrest the big fish since Its obvious the big fish always uses the small fish to do their dirty work.

By using these small fish they can make them prosecution witnesses and Nab their bosses.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
FundamentAli
#12 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 10:50:28 AM

Has Orengo ever invited Kacc for an audit of their systems? I do not think so. Orengo is not proactive.
Ngalaka
#13 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 9:30:43 PM

Orengo ni mavi ya kuku!

just like his master, he is only good at criticising. Ask him to do a job, and he is at sea.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Lolest!
#14 Posted : Saturday, July 09, 2011 7:35:45 AM

Must confess I used to like this guy a lot. I believed in him and thought he would change Kenya. He was my favorite candidate in 2002 until he made some stupid remark about kyuks. I believe his fire has weakened. I can no longer vouch for him. He became an enemy of democracy in 07 when he was rigged in in the ODM nominations.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray