wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Babu Manamba busted in Uganda with a Univ of Nbi girl
The fast & furious
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 12:52:29 PM

Stevens Muendo

A youthful flamboyant lawmaker who is a member is of the Parliamentary Select Committee (PSC) that was negotiating a new draft constitution, was recently busted by a colleague in a Naivasha hotel room where he had disappeared with his clandestine lover. The girl is a former beauty queen working with a leading organisation. The legislator and the catwalk model have been an item for the last one-year.

The mheshimiwa had left Naivasha Great Rift Hotel (where the committee has been meeting) with his colleague for Naivasha town where they wanted to have some fun before the sessions would resume the next day.

According to our source, (a waiter in the hotel where the two had drinks) the MP excused himself to go to the washroom only to disappear to the hotel room where his sidekick had been waiting all evening.

“She had arrived at around 5:00pm and went straight to the room, which mheshimiwa had booked via telephone earlier in the day,” said the source.

But his colleague became impatient when his friend took too long to return to the table. He had left his mobile phone on the table and he could not be found in the washrooms.

“We knew that the MP had dashed to the room where the girl was waiting but that was a top secret and he had requested for privacy. But his friend feared he was in danger and threatened to call the police. It was after that when we took him to the hotel room where the guy was with his sidekick. He opened the door and what a shock he had on his face,” added the source.

The cheating MP then drove off with the girl. It is not clear if he spent the rest of the night in his Great Rift Valley hotel room.

The model is a popular public figure. The MP is married and has been a lawmaker for a while.

source. standard.ke
The signature of God runs in all things. Only fools fail to see it and believe in Him. However, others see it even where non exists - now you see where the false pastor comes in.
Sober
#2 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 12:59:17 PM

amulikwe! i never pity any person who cheats. never!
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
bkismat
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 1:01:44 PM

d'oh! d'oh! d'oh! Naivasha? Uganda? Model? UON Student?
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
McReggae
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 1:04:22 PM

A very old story being reported in a very disorganised manner that is not coherent at all, read the story once more!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Impunity
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 1:08:53 PM

Is the heading of the post misleading or me?
Ohh my!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 1:12:52 PM

McReggae wrote:
A very old story being reported in a very disorganised manner that is not coherent at all, read the story once more!!!!!

@McReggae,sent the raw version please.
I can make out the lawmaker from this post but the side dish is kinda hard to pick out!
d'oh! d'oh!
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Magigi
#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 1:55:50 PM

...Whereas i enjoy reading shit like this, @ f*** and f***, you should put your sewage together...Is Naivasha in Uganda... PUNDA....
Njung'e
#8 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 1:59:34 PM

Magigi wrote:
...Whereas i enjoy reading shit like this, @ f*** and f***, you should put your sewage together...Is Naivasha in Uganda... PUNDA....

@Magigi,
How did you find out that his/her sewages were running parallel?Laughing out loudly
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
The fast & furious
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 2:09:25 PM

See page 17 of standard yesterday. the standard website is under attack and i cant copy paste the article. it goes

Semi nude photographs of a flamboyant kenyan politician and his clandestine lover could be finding their way into Kampala tabloids and the internet, mondayblues has learnt.
According to our sources, the pictures are of a swimming pool in a Kamplala hotel where the MP -believed to be the same Naivasha culprit-
The signature of God runs in all things. Only fools fail to see it and believe in Him. However, others see it even where non exists - now you see where the false pastor comes in.
selah
#10 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 2:20:07 PM

Is it bad for an MP to date a University student?Because I dont see why it should be a scandal when the student is an adult....if it was a primary/secondary skul student that would be a different ball all together.
'......to the acknowledgment of the mystery of God, and of the Father, and of Christ; 3 In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.' Colossians 2:2-3
Magigi
#11 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 4:45:14 PM

...Whereas i enjoy reading shit like this, @ f*** and f***, you should put your sewage together...Is Naivasha in Kenya... PUNDA....
Magigi
#12 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 4:56:48 PM

Njung'e wrote:
Magigi wrote:

@Magigi,
How did you find out that his/her sewages were running parallel?Laughing out loudly

...Ni majirani...
dossy7
#13 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 6:47:03 PM

I thought Namwamba is not married?
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
KenyanLyrics
#14 Posted : Tuesday, July 05, 2011 6:53:58 PM

This is a very old story which the Standard themselves published! On top of publishing such a rubbishly written story, they also see fit to repost it!