Euge
#21 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 9:27:09 PM

mpobiz wrote:
manpoa wrote:
McReggae wrote:
Moi was a joke for sure!!!!!

Earlier he had appointed one Mulu Mutisya to head NEMA

teheheheh..teheheheheh....tihihihihihihihihihihihhihihihihihihih
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
NASKIA LAA NDANI YA LOOO
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

No wonder Nyachae once quipped that - Moi alinajisi uchumi
Lord, thank you!
tycho
#22 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 9:58:55 PM

Do we need to remember that he wanted to run presidency with the red hot motto of 'think,work and grow rich?'

. . .I remember looking at the man with great admiration . . . plus I was told he was a sharpshooter and karateka called 'the boss.'

Maybe he's been acting a bad boy movie all along.
masukuma
#23 Posted : Saturday, July 02, 2011 5:27:25 AM

Intelligentsia wrote:
[quote=Kaigangio]@ dunkang

all of them very creepy weired fellows!!!![/quote]

very creepy - someone like Biwott aka Total Man was so powerful he was spoken of in whispers due to the way he was feared. And he had very weird habits as he was always fearing for his life - in a trip from CBD to Langata (<6kms) for instance, he would change his ride upto 3 times! Sometimes he would be seen in a ka VW, at times he would let his bodyguards ride in his main official Merc na yeye ako kwa chase car,etc. Pesa ya haramu ni mbaya, no peace of mind!

i have personally witnessed him changing cars at the matatu bus stop near museum rounder bout on your way to town from westi
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Pastor M
#24 Posted : Saturday, July 02, 2011 9:01:09 AM

tycho wrote:
Do we need to remember that he wanted to run presidency with the red hot motto of 'think,work and grow rich?'

. . .I remember looking at the man with great admiration . . . plus I was told he was a sharpshooter and karateka called 'the boss.'

Imagine if he become prezzo this country would have become another Columbia where farmers would change from farming maize to planting coca (cocaine).Fyi The Medellin and Cali cartels, which have come close to making Colombia a narco-state in the 1990s, may no longer exist, but Colombia remains the world’s top producer of cocaine, with 70% of the world’s coca leaf grown there, and approximately 90% of the world’s cocaine processing market.
mukiha
#25 Posted : Monday, July 04, 2011 10:32:28 AM

I will start a new thread titled "The Best of Moi"...
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
KulaRaha
#26 Posted : Monday, July 04, 2011 10:40:25 AM

Our kids will probably also laugh when they remmeber the following people:

- Wako as AG
- Gichuru as CJ
- Uhuru as FinMin
- Mutua as govt spokesman

Etc etc etc...Moi's legacy of hiring goon still lives on!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
Mpenzi
#27 Posted : Monday, July 04, 2011 10:50:12 AM

KulaRaha wrote:

- Wako as AG
- Gichuru as CJ
- Uhuru as FinMin

which country is this that had a Gichuru as the CJ ???
KulaRaha
#28 Posted : Monday, July 04, 2011 10:53:30 AM

Mpenzi wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:

- Wako as AG
- Gichuru as CJ
- Uhuru as FinMin

which country is this that had a Gichuru as the CJ ???

My apologies, it was some old guy who swore in Kibaki at night...such a great personality I don't even remember his name...
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
jasonhill
#29 Posted : Monday, July 04, 2011 11:11:10 AM

Pastor M wrote:
tycho wrote:

Imagine if he become prezzo this country would have become another Columbia where farmers would change from farming maize to planting coca (cocaine).Fyi The Medellin and Cali cartels, which have come close to making Colombia a narco-state in the 1990s, may no longer exist, but Colombia remains the world’s top producer of cocaine, with 70% of the world’s coca leaf grown there, and approximately 90% of the world’s cocaine processing market.

In 2010 Colombia's GDP (PPP) was US$429.866 billion... just saying. I'm not endorsing such activity, but I'd rather have "rich people problems" than "poor people problems" any day. I'll take that GDP with the cocaine issue over a far smaller one, with an equally problematic glue-sniffing issue, so please, let's step down off our high horse and just complain that the man didn't create jobs, no matter where he got his money.

Best,

Hill
McReggae
#30 Posted : Monday, July 04, 2011 11:29:44 AM

masukuma wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:
[quote=Kaigangio]@ dunkang

all of them very creepy weired fellows!!!![/quote]

very creepy - someone like Biwott aka Total Man was so powerful he was spoken of in whispers due to the way he was feared. And he had very weird habits as he was always fearing for his life - in a trip from CBD to Langata (<6kms) for instance, he would change his ride upto 3 times! Sometimes he would be seen in a ka VW, at times he would let his bodyguards ride in his main official Merc na yeye ako kwa chase car,etc. Pesa ya haramu ni mbaya, no peace of mind!

i have personally witnessed him changing cars at the matatu bus stop near museum rounder bout on your way to town from westi

Talking of Biwott, Moi once claimed that even though Biwot is his freidn, he has nver visited him!!!!

...Biwot, the man who books several hotel rooms for fear of his life!!!

.....He only eats buffets as foods served specifically for him might be poisoned!!!!

.....any drink served to him must be openned in frony of him!!!!

.....meets his constituents in some petrol station, not his home!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Njung'e
#31 Posted : Monday, July 04, 2011 11:44:39 AM

McReggae wrote:
[quote=masukuma][quote=Intelligentsia][quote=Kaigangio]@ dunkang

.....meets his constituents in some petrol station, not his home!!!!!

Does it follow then that Keiyo South (?) has the highest number of petrol stations??...Probably built using CDF money??...waste!!smile
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.