wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Ati HARUN MWAU WAS ONCE THE KACA BOSS.
Pastor M
#1 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 12:11:18 PM

http://www.kacc.go.ke/default.asp?pageid=2

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ati harun mwau was once the boss of KACA.....after being appointed by Prezo he was to fight corruption after being appointed he told kenyans ati he will make kenya a corruption free state....Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Njung'e
#2 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 12:13:59 PM

Kwani are you a Sudanese??
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
Pastor M
#3 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 12:16:51 PM

Njung'e wrote:

I think I m from there...cause I just thought....ati Harun Mwau was one of the founders of KACA....
dossy7
#4 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 12:19:10 PM

Guka paka imechoka imetembea sana na ijafikasmile
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
McReggae
#5 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 12:20:31 PM

Moi was a joke for sure!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
manpoa
#6 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 12:31:59 PM

McReggae wrote:

Earlier he had appointed one Mulu Mutisya to head NEMA
Intelligentsia
#7 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 1:19:38 PM

The now Jersey Island-bound Mr Chris Okemo, the Nambale MP and chairman of Parliament’s Finance, Trade and Planning Committee, had in Dec 2010 cleared the troubled Charterhouse Bank over allegations of money laundering and tax evasion among a string of improprieties.

A few months later in 2011, Mr Okemo now faces accusations of money laundering and corruption in Britain’s Jersey Island alongside former Kenya Power and Lighting Company (KPLC) managing director Samuel Gichuru!

'Mr Okemo is still the chair of the Finance committee. Well, this may sound like a judge delivering a verdict and, in a movie-like twist of fate, being shepherded to the dock to answer to similar charges.'

http://nairobilawmonthly...ntent.asp?contentId=362

Talk of setting a thief to catch a thief!
murenj
#8 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 3:04:53 PM

Pastor M wrote:
Njung'e wrote:

I think I m from there...cause I just thought....ati Harun Mwau was one of the founders of KACA....

man..............you should have been born in the late 80's or early 90's
MaichBlack
#9 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 3:47:33 PM

Pastor M wrote:
http://www.kacc.go.ke/default.asp?pageid=2

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Ati harun mwau was once the boss of KACA.....after being appointed by Prezo he was to fight corruption after being appointed he told kenyans ati he will make kenya a corruption free state....Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

You would also like to know that the Chief Justice at the time was one Zaccheus Chesoni - A highly indebted fellow who had been thrown out of the judiciary (In 1990 I think) because of bankruptcy. He was made chief justice a few weeks before Mwau's appointment in 1997. Oh, and you might also want to know that in between, he (Chesoni) still managed to bungle the first multiparty election - as the ECK chairman.

And some people still wonder how Daniel Moi managed to rape the motherland to the extent he did. With such people at the top, what can't you do? You can as well sell the country at a wholesale price and move to some Caribbean Island - and still get away with it!!!!
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
majimaji
#10 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 4:09:34 PM

@ Pastor, I get amazed too that Harun Mwau was Moi's KACC Boss. Its just shows how low as a country we had sunk at that moment.
dunkang
#11 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 4:23:23 PM

i think Wazua is full of under 18's. Mwau, Chesoni issues are not history, they happened just the other day!

BTW, there was that very DARK minister who was in-charge of ENERGY, you even needed a torch to see him in the news. Who was he? And the other one who raped his own cousin in his office? Kenya is just full of jokers!!!!!!

WHO IS THE AUCKLAND BULL?
Receive with simplicity everything that happens to you.” ― Rashi

MaichBlack
#12 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 4:58:21 PM

dunkang wrote:
i think Wazua is full of under 18's. Mwau, Chesoni issues are not history, they happened just the other day!

BTW, there was that very DARK minister who was in-charge of ENERGY, you even needed a torch to see him in the news. Who was he? And the other one who raped his own cousin in his office? Kenya is just full of jokers!!!!!!

Former Baringo East MP Joseph Lotodo

Julius Sunkuli

Nicholas Biwott
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Kaigangio
#13 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 5:02:13 PM

@ dunkang

to answer your questions...if my memory serves me right..

the pitch black guy was non other than francis polisi lotodo...

the cousin raper...julius sunkuri...

the bull of aukland...nicholus kipyator biwott...

all of them very creepy weired fellows!!!!
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Kaigangio
#14 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 5:07:17 PM

@ maich

do you have the updated images of these goons...you posted the ones for 1990s...
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
Intelligentsia
#15 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 5:21:09 PM

[quote=Kaigangio]@ dunkang

all of them very creepy weired fellows!!!![/quote]

very creepy - someone like Biwott aka Total Man was so powerful he was spoken of in whispers due to the way he was feared. And he had very weird habits as he was always fearing for his life - in a trip from CBD to Langata (<6kms) for instance, he would change his ride upto 3 times! Sometimes he would be seen in a ka VW, at times he would let his bodyguards ride in his main official Merc na yeye ako kwa chase car,etc. Pesa ya haramu ni mbaya, no peace of mind!

Lolest!
#16 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 5:22:13 PM

Kaigangio wrote:
@ dunkang

the pitch black guy was non other than francis polisi lotodo...

Yeah, The Late Francis Nang'ole Polisi Lotodo of Kapenguria not Baringo East.

'If Lotodo is a good boy, then nobody is a bad boy'-Kipruto Arap Kirwa, responding to Moi's defence of Hon Lotodo.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
duky
#17 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 5:56:48 PM

dunkang wrote:

FYI the guy who raped a cousin is an ambassador currently.... Old habits die hard!
Njung'e
#18 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 6:07:44 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
[quote=Kaigangio]@ dunkang

all of them very creepy weired fellows!!!![/quote]

very creepy - someone like Biwott aka Total Man was so powerful he was spoken of in whispers due to the way he was feared. And he had very weird habits as he was always fearing for his life - in a trip from CBD to Langata (<6kms) for instance, he would change his ride upto 3 times! Sometimes he would be seen in a ka VW, at times he would let his bodyguards ride in his main official Merc na yeye ako kwa chase car,etc. Pesa ya haramu ni mbaya, no peace of mind!

A friend once hit Biwott's Merc at Eldoret golf club perking....WaaaH...It took us 24 hours to trace the dude!!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
mpobiz
#19 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 9:16:16 PM

manpoa wrote:
McReggae wrote:

Earlier he had appointed one Mulu Mutisya to head NEMA

teheheheh..teheheheheh....tihihihihihihihihihihihhihihihihihihih
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
NASKIA LAA NDANI YA LOOO
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
Impunity
#20 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 9:21:54 PM

@MiachBee, with that black Lotodo of yours in the pic up there you have spoilt my entire upper ribs....ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa.....eish.
Phrobox karibu itoke through mapua.
BTW and there is an Mpig from Uasin Gishu county called "Mahang'alang'alala"
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.