wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

5 Pages«<2345>
Kibaki paid taxes last week
FancyFace
#61 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 5:31:54 PM

Virusi tupu!

Problems can get out of proportion, and not only in the wee small hours. Don't let the problems eclipse the Master. Let the Master eclipse the problems.
njugunajohn
#62 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 5:33:05 PM

lekutoi wrote:
njugunajohn wrote:
KRA Commissioner General Michael Waweru, has said that President Mwai Kibaki paid his taxes last week. This is on page 8 of the Standard today (1st July, 2011)

This means he paid ahead of Prime Minister Raila Odinga.

I guess, in the West, Wallpaper is what they used on their walls instead of paint.

Why was RAO saying everyone should pay including President?

Communication breakdown between the principles?

Yours is a good question. At least you have not engaged in digression like the newbies.
First I think it's all about 2012. I think Raila was counting on this giving him good PR ahead of 2012. Problem is, as you have pointed out, the two parties to the coalition government do not communicate well if at all. It was simply a matter of him not knowing that the President had literally been the early bird.
njugunajohn
#63 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 6:06:19 PM

'user' wrote:
McReggae wrote:
MONOLOGUE!!!!

yeah .and this Njuguna is becoming too childish .Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

njugunajohn #1 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 12:04:34 PM

mulwakizito #3 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 12:13:21 PM

ojwangtheo #4 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 12:16:53 PM

lekutoi #7 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 12:26:48 PM

tommynyong #5 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 12:21:14 PM

@user, your up to your usual accusations. Do not degrade me to the level of these children. Your reasoning starts to sound like that of these little ones. Unlike you, I'm not hiding behind a fake username. If you really need to know who I am come find me on facebook using my e-mail: njuguna.john10@gmail.com
You can also find me on Twitter under @njugunajohn100 You can also find me all over. So if you are in need to know who I am, then I have helped you do your investigations.

Now stop digressing!
njugunajohn
#64 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 6:16:16 PM

bensmwangi wrote:
Who will come back first into the country? Kibaki form Guineau Bisau or Raila from Germany/London?

Whoever comes first should hold a press conference and announce that he was the first one back.

Digression!
njugunajohn
#65 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 6:18:32 PM

QD wrote:
[quote=njugunajohn]KRA Commissioner General Michael Waweru, has said that President Mwai Kibaki paid his taxes last week. This is on page 8 of the Standard today (1st July, 2011)

Grow up!!!! en stop jumping from thread to thread trumpeting things that do not add value.
If he paid first so what????? en
If the PM paid first so what????.

These will not reduce the inflation rate, The fuel price neither the unga price. Sad Sad

Digression!
njugunajohn
#66 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 6:21:02 PM

nancybaraza wrote:
@njugunajohn grow up. So what if Kibaki paid last does that make any difference?

Raila's move to hold a press conference was just for publicity but does that mean everyone should now try to outdo each other?

I respect people like Uhuru who even after being pushed by the press and public have not revealed whether they have paid or not.

My first instinct was to respect you since you're a woman but I remembered respect is earned and by what you have written I feel you are started your post by engaging in digression!
It's true there is a lot of PR being pushed. I totally agree with the last part about Uhuru. He stood his ground and never revealed whether he had paid taxes or not. I think that was the whole intention of his statement on Facebook.
njugunajohn
#67 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 6:27:32 PM

Robinhood wrote:
Heheheeee ,the PNU brigade is at it again...

Digression!
njugunajohn
#68 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 6:29:44 PM

ItsFred wrote:
nancybaraza wrote:
@njugunajohn grow up. So what if Kibaki paid last does that make any difference?

Raila's move to hold a press conference was just for publicity but does that mean everyone should now try to outdo each other?

I respect people like Uhuru who even after being pushed by the press and public have not revealed whether they have paid or not.

Well said Nancy. Tell njugush that his post is childish to say the least. I also agree that Uhuru did a good job keeping his tax affairs private. Though someone should tell us once and for all if he has paid or not.

Are you in any way related to the DCJ?

You digressed at the beginning! I agree with the middle part since we all keep our tax affairs private. There was also digression at the end!
njugunajohn
#69 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 6:31:48 PM

Jatieno wrote:
njugunajohn wrote:
KRA Commissioner General Michael Waweru, has said that President Mwai Kibaki paid his taxes last week. This is on page 8 of the Standard today (1st July, 2011)

I guess, in the West, Wallpaper is what they used on their walls instead of paint.

@njugunajohn wacha kuingilia Raila. Kwani kibaki akilipa kabla ya Raila njaa itaisha kwa nchi. Kwani alilipa na gold. Hata kama alilipa kwanza hiyo haijalishi. Kitu inajalisha ni kuwa alilipa.

True. The important fact is that he paid. The rest of your post is digressive!
njugunajohn
#70 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 6:34:44 PM

kimanichris wrote:
@nancy, @fred and @atieno, mind your own business. This post never mentioned your names and who appointed you RAO's prefects. If you didn't want to hear what @njuguna had to say you should have stuck to the investment section.
Then, why are you all newbies? Have you just opened accounts to criticize @njugunas posts?

Jatieno and Fred, both of you joined on the same day. Get lost.

Who told you I needed defending? If you haven't noticed you're also a newbie. The whole post is just a huge insult. Digression!
njugunajohn
#71 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 6:36:32 PM

Superasha wrote:
Gimmicks!

Digression!
njugunajohn
#72 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 6:39:04 PM

faridajuma wrote:
What a day! And all this over who did what when!

Digression!
'user'
#73 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 6:44:20 PM

U need not to go beyond this thread to identify the psycho.who talks 2 himself in his right mind ? Ama ni drugs
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
njugunajohn
#74 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 6:49:24 PM

TAZ wrote:
Aren't you the same people who earlier in the week were throwing all sorts of praise to RAO for showing "leadership" in telling the whole world that he's paid his taxes? You also wanted to know when/if the President has paid his taxes.....well now i think you understand why some of us were not amused with the PM's PR tactics.

You are the voice of logic in a sea of noise and disorder. Thank you for your well stated answer. I congratulate you for not engaging in digressive statements. Thank you.
njugunajohn
#75 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 6:52:24 PM

'user' wrote:
I love wazuans , They have left this mwenda alone.Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Kila soko ina............

Digression!
njugunajohn
#76 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 6:56:25 PM

kishaben wrote:
Why are you guys fighting over an amount of money that is barely Sh 10 million? How much can that money do in our economy? This whole tax thing should have been ignored. Giving MPs our attention is only doing that which they want us to do. To them this is PR and we should totally ignore them. I wish no one showed up for the Prime Minister's press conference because this has suddenly turned into a PR campaign.

I like your reasoning but you've engaged in some digression at the beginning the middle and the end.
njugunajohn
#77 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 7:18:34 PM

njokishiro wrote:
Men will always be men. Thumping their chests because they paid taxes. I also paid taxes and I never told anyone. Not even my husband. Keep this Kibaki and Raila story to yourself. No one cares.

If no one cares, why are you here? Digression!
njugunajohn
#78 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 7:25:12 PM

cindyshiku wrote:
njokishiro wrote:
Men will always be men. Thumping their chests because they paid taxes. I also paid taxes and I never told anyone. Not even my husband. Keep this Kibaki and Raila story to yourself. No one cares.

Wazuans also don't care about whether you paid or whether you told your husband or not. Njuguna has raised a relevant issue. If you're going to praise yourself over payment of taxes better make sure you're actually the first one who has paid.

Good observation.
njugunajohn
#79 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 7:43:39 PM

berlysirili wrote:
I see a major fight brewing here. Let me stay clear of this topic.

Digression!
njugunajohn
#80 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 7:46:43 PM

slickyoz wrote:
I also don't see it as a big deal, there people out theere who have been paying tax mingi hata kushinda hiyo yao..question is what have they been waiting for? kengele??

Digression!