wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Journalist confirms that Kibaki & Uhuru have been paying taxes since 2008
njugunajohn
#1 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 4:00:50 PM

According to journalists Mwai Kibaki, Johnstone Muthama, Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta and Peter Kenneth have been paying taxes since 2008. KRA confirmed this through a phone call indicating that 7 more MPs have joined this group after the recent demand for taxes.

Those who can wait will see it in the news today.

Those who can't follow the conversation here: http://www.facebook.com/ditumbi?sk=wall

Copy pasted this form Nipate. Just Changed the title.
willin2learn
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 4:14:46 PM

@Njugush. We all know who holds the record for being the 'first' one to pay tax. Hao wengine ni nyef nyef tu. au sio?
McReggae
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 4:34:54 PM

ABK!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
nostoppingthis
#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 4:52:34 PM

njugunajohn wrote:
According to journalists Mwai Kibaki, Johnstone Muthama, Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta and Peter Kenneth have been paying taxes since 2008. KRA confirmed this through a phone call indicating that 7 more MPs have joined this group after the recent demand for taxes.

Those who can't follow the conversation here: http://www.facebook.com/ditumbi?sk=wall

From the link below Njugunajohn/niclause is one and the same person, unless one copied from the other....

http://nipate.com/journa...es-since-2008-t5629.html
'user'
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 4:58:25 PM

Njuguna will you ever contribute anything where Uhuru is not mentioned?

For example , secrets to longer life

http://www.wazua.co.ke/f...spx?g=posts&m=190293
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
njugunajohn
#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:01:48 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
[quote=njugunajohn]According to journalists Mwai Kibaki, Johnstone Muthama, Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta and Peter Kenneth have been paying taxes since 2008. KRA confirmed this through a phone call indicating that 7 more MPs have joined this group after the recent demand for taxes.

From the link below Njugunajohn/niclause is one and the same person, unless one copied from the other....

http://nipate.com/journa...s-since-2008-t5629.html[/quote]

Are you blind?
I've written it in bold that I copy pasted it from nipate.
I am not the author but niclasclause.
This is also in bold so that you can read it clearly.
Then go over to nipate and find a post called: Mars Group Now Targets 'Blogger' Njamlik for allegedly 'poisoning the minds of Kenyans'. and you will know what I was doing there.
Robinhood
#7 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:19:20 PM

Whoever confirmed this must have forgotten to inform the major media houses.
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
nostoppingthis
#8 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:21:29 PM

Robinhood wrote:

even KRA didn't know about it when they announced that it is only PK and Muthama who have been paying.....foot in mouth type of story
hoodrat
#9 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 5:22:04 PM

Robinhood wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Seems like someones thunder was stolen!!
Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today!
mpobiz
#10 Posted : Wednesday, June 29, 2011 11:33:11 PM

hoodrat wrote:
Robinhood wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Seems like someones thunder was stolen!!

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
http://wazua.co.ke/forum...amp;m=190068#post190068
Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Politics is just things to keep the people divided and foolish and put your trust in men and none of them can do nothing for you...
mukiha
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 8:44:12 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Robinhood wrote:

even KRA didn't know about it when they announced that it is only PK and Muthama who have been paying.....foot in mouth type of story

@nostoppingthis; I don't remember KRA ever announcing that "it is only PK and Muthama who have been paying...."

But I do remember those two saying publicly that they are paying.

You see, the thing is that tax payment is a confidential matter and KRA cannot go announcing who paid what. They only announce the total collection.

In short; there might be many more others who have been paying without shouting from the rooftops... perhaps fearing that they will be branded "sellers"... you know how politicians are...
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
'user'
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 8:47:17 AM

Knowing who kenyan politians are , I am 100% sure that Kibaki and Uhuru have not been paying taxes on their MP salaries and allowance since 2008 .may be ,yes, on other income sources
This you can take to the bank.
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
KulaRaha
#13 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 8:55:22 AM

'user' wrote:
Knowing who kenyan politians are , I am 100% sure that Kibaki and Uhuru have not been paying taxes on their MP salaries and allowance since 2008 .may be ,yes, on other income sources

I AGREE!
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
mwenza
#14 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:03:34 AM

KulaRaha wrote:
'user' wrote:

I AGREE!

Seconded!!
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
nostoppingthis
#15 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:08:04 AM

mukiha wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:
Robinhood wrote:

@nostoppingthis; I don't remember KRA ever announcing that "it is only PK and Muthama who have been paying...."

But I do remember those two saying publicly that they are paying.

You see, the thing is that tax payment is a confidential matter and KRA cannot go announcing who paid what. They only announce the total collection.

In short; there might be many more others who have been paying without shouting from the rooftops... perhaps fearing that they will be branded "sellers"... you know how politicians are...

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly If EMK has been paying, Lucy should have been paying too...right? At least we know bibi ya RAO rejected the government salary...but you can decide to look at it to fit your political inclination...
McReggae
#16 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:13:55 AM

mwenza wrote:
KulaRaha wrote:
'user' wrote:

I AGREE!

Seconded!!

Thirded!!!
McReggae
#17 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:18:08 AM

...and if EMK and UK wanted KRA to puport that they have been paying their taxes, who would stop them, the master is KING in this case!!!
Insurgent
#18 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:32:02 AM

hoodrat wrote:
Robinhood wrote:

This whole saga separates boys from men. For the wise and mature adults, it does not make sense running around telling every dick and harry what you have just done. Maturity allows only posterity to vindicate you. Maturity means doing something right because right is good, not because you want others to see the good you have done. Boys run around saying, I landed on taht airport. Men keeep it close to their chest. wisdom separates boys from men. where do you belong kula raha, macreggea, nostop,user arap impunity etc. so arguing over some issues is immaturity.

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

McReggae
#19 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:47:33 AM

Insurgent wrote:
hoodrat wrote:
Robinhood wrote:

This whole saga separates boys from men. For the wise and mature adults, it does not make sense running around telling every dick and harry what you have just done. Maturity allows only posterity to vindicate you. Maturity means doing something right because right is good, not because you want others to see the good you have done. Boys run around saying, I landed on taht airport. Men keeep it close to their chest. wisdom separates boys from men. where do you belong kula raha, macreggea, nostop,user arap impunity etc. so arguing over some issues is immaturity.
Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

.....who is diarrhoeaing now, a man who claims some unnamed journalsit made some confirmations.......why are you guys now desperate to prove that EMK and UK have been paying taxes, ABK, I say BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!
Tebes
#20 Posted : Thursday, June 30, 2011 9:48:56 AM

mukiha wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:
[quote=Robinhood]Whoever confirmed this must have forgotten to inform the major media houses.

KRA did acknowlege that these two actually are the only ones paying taxes on all their pay, whereas the rest were not. The President Himself feted them at a KRA Function!

"Two tax paying Members of Parliament
literally received a standing ovation and
prolonged applause at the October
2009 Top Taxpayer award ceremony
when they were recognized under the
newly created Exceptional Effort
Category. The two honourable gentlemen,
Johnstone Nduya Muthama of
Kangundo and Peter Kenneth of
Gatanga were feted for consistently
paying taxes where their colleagues
had chosen to wage fierce battle