wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Politicians in conjunction with courts killing Matatu industry
Hunderwear
#1 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 7:46:36 PM

Its unbelievable how far politicians are going to fund the next election campaigns!A friend of mine confided to me that the alledged Police operation on Matatu is not a genuine one.They are arresting all the matatus ,taking them to court and fining them 15k which is being deposited in a bank account.The vehicle is only released on presentation of the deposit slip.The same slip is supposed to be kept and afford the vehicle 3months freedom.I know its no politics week but this is just too much.Any wazuan in ma3 business to tell if this is the case or just a case in Isolation.The Vehicle by the way operates around Thika town
cmk
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 10:21:31 AM

link??
Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do-
Voltaire
Hunderwear
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 11:49:06 AM

cmk wrote:
link??

haha the friend is the link thats why i ask if anybody can confirm ths!
sanity
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 12:36:10 PM

Hiyo ni porojo...@underwear...matatus are always breaking the law..left right centre..infact matatus never obey any law and are always in cohorts with policemen ,cartels,and all kinds of gangs...so we can never tell when a complain from the matatu industry is true or not....
Hope is not a strategy
livie
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 1:47:17 PM

used to happen during MO1 days, even arrested guys had to part with something to be released, traffic cops had instructions to back a certain amount daily before election time...and it went right up...parastatal bosses,ps's,directors,mayors,...all had to collect...
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump