Mwau's Range Rover Fired At
#21 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 2:08:31 PM

Bree wrote:
Brother wrote:
Burning Spear wrote:
stage managed !!

The vehicle was bullet proof and the ammunition used were plastic and water bulletsBrick wall

Effects of watching too much Cobra Squad. He should consider Jack Bauers 24

This incidence confirms how our kenyan police are useless whether while on serviceor retired.
I did not expect a former police officer to stage manage foolishly like that.
#22 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 3:08:25 PM

I am of a slightly different opinion from most Wazuans then.. I think OBM does not have enough evidence against him.
I doubt the 'stage manage'.. Thsi guy is like the proverbial cat with 9 lives as regarding this..
#23 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 3:44:47 PM

Ms Mkenya wrote:
I am of a slightly different opinion from most Wazuans then.. I think OBM does not have enough evidence against him.
I doubt the 'stage manage'.. Thsi guy is like the proverbial cat with 9 lives as regarding this..

"... to shed more light as preliminary investigations showed that considering the points of entry and exit of the bullets, it was not possible that no one was injured..."
Njore
#24 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 3:44:58 PM

Bwana Iteere, just have a pep-talk with the chief chemist and your investigations will be concluded PAP!
#25 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 3:57:39 PM

Guys. Let's be a little human here and show some pity. They didn't deserve to be misused that way. The bullets i mean. They could have been used better...(sob sob)
QW25071985
#26 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 3:57:46 PM

Burning Spear wrote:
Bree wrote:
Brother wrote:
Burning Spear wrote:
stage managed !!

The vehicle was bullet proof and the ammunition used were plastic and water bulletsBrick wall

Effects of watching too much Cobra Squad. He should consider Jack Bauers 24

This incidence confirms how our kenyan police are useless whether while on serviceor retired.
I did not expect a former police officer to stage manage foolishly like that.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly . if indeed it was pelted with plastic and water bullets why shld we think it wasnt stage managed !!!!!!
#27 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 7:23:38 PM

I think the syllabus for Police trainees should be changed to include COMPULSORY research on wazua. This should also apply to all the other police officers who should be required to write a report every Friday detailing what they learnt from wazua that week.

Wazuans knew all along!!!
#28 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 9:40:07 PM

heheheh, all indications are that it was stage managed, entry points of two bullets would have killed the driver pap!
mchawi
#29 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 10:36:27 PM

Most def....stage managed!
#30 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2011 9:41:02 PM

Are things taking a turn for the worse or is this just a coincidence?
http://www.nation.co.ke/...8/-/th7kkjz/-/index.html
#31 Posted : Sunday, June 26, 2011 10:11:49 PM

bkismat wrote:
Are things taking a turn for the worse or is this just a coincidence?

Russian style assassination? That would be scary. Russians are very good with chemical assassination. Might they be on payroll. For peace of mind let me just assume it is witchcraft - which I DON'T believe in!! Nini hii?

@bkismat - I don't believe in coincidences. At least not ones of this nature!

I guess a clear message has been sent. If your name appears on an unfavourable report after investigations, wewe kwisha!

Today's headlines prove Kenya has become the wild wild west. We have surely lost the country to these later day Al Capones! Who has the balls to deal with them? Who is in charge in this country?