wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Raila Odinga in the dock and still misusing government resources
lekutoi
#1 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 2:50:41 PM

To make it to court Raila Odinga commandeered a military helicopter which flew him all the way to the coast and this to attend a court over a private matter.

Where is Mars Group? Kwani Mwalimu Mati is biased and only goes after budget errors after that seem to be flying in the air somewhere?

I thought using a military helicopter for private matters qualifies as misuse of government resources.

Then he keeps the Mombasa court waiting for two hours. 2 hours!?!?!?!

Why is Mutunga silent? This is contempt and I wonder if this is how we should all behave under the new watch of Mutunga.

To make matters worse a bunch of MPs tagged along to enjoy the new found freedom of wasting tax payers money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teWWtmLcoOY
'user'
#2 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 2:59:36 PM

hahahahahaa Njuguna aka Kenyancop and now lekutoi

Give us facts , did Raila have other official duty in Msa , did he hire the chopper?

At least Raila attended the court session , impunity is ending.Angechukua hiyo plot na aambie huyo diwani utado?

Rumours/ heresy doesn't work here.

Give us hard facts here and we shall analyse them and complain if necessary .
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
Kenyan Kop
#3 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 10:35:05 PM

@user could you respect my views as Kenyancop and stop branding me as Njuguna or lekutoi or whoever. By agreeing with Njuguna's sentiments does not make me Njuguna or Mukiha or Njung'e. You talk about facts yet you cant table facts about your incredulous claims. Ama its because you are new on Wazua? Ng'ombe wewe!
mchawi
#4 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 10:43:40 PM

@kenyan cop... You were asked to table facts yet you go ahead and abuse a fellow Wazuan. In addition, why do you brand a fellow Wazuan 'new' yet you have only 30 posts! Facts, facts...then we analyse.