wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Crucify Kisia
kingfisher
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:02:41 PM

Kisia the nairoville senior clerk.

What moral authority does he have to demolish the liftless 5-story-or-more structures? Aren't his crooks the one who certify plans and works for such structures? Where I live I have seen more than 10 of them come up the last two years and are now under occupation. hasnt kisia been the clerk all that tyme. why did he certify them?

How about the MPig who announced demolition... when did he become minister?
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Ondiek
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:09:21 PM

kingfisher wrote:
Kisia the nairoville senior clerk.

What moral authority does he have to demolish the liftless 5-story-or-more structures? Aren't his crooks the one who certify plans and works for such structures? Where I live I have seen more than 10 of them come up the last two years and are now under occupation. hasnt kisia been the clerk all that tyme. why did he certify them?

How about the MPig who announced demolition... when did he become minister?

How many of such do you own?
bwenyenye
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:44:30 PM

@King,

Most of those buildings have no CCN approval. Many in that part have no title deeds anyway!
I Think Therefore I Am
innairobi
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:51:36 PM

In the new found spirit of taking political responsibility, should Musalia Mudavadi resign and pave way for investigations? Or does it depend on who was involved? Wapi the "heros of democracy" and "reformists" on this one?
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
kingfisher
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 2:07:11 PM

bwenyenye wrote:
@King,

Most of those buildings have no CCN approval. Many in that part have no title deeds anyway!

which part @bwenyenye? I know guys with all documents, as clean as ice and now they cant sleep well cause of this threat.

@odiek... none, am just asking if those two should be part of the problem.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Robinhood
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 2:10:31 PM

innairobi wrote:
In the new found spirit of taking political responsibility, should Musalia Mudavadi resign and pave way for investigations? Or does it depend on who was involved? Wapi the "heros of democracy" and "reformists" on this one?

Ati Musalia resigns? Nyani haoni kundule. Only your opponents are allowed to resign, not you
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
bwenyenye
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 2:20:33 PM

@King,

Most of the parcels in Embakasi piplene area especially those behind Vila Franca estate had numerous issues with Titles. Infact many of them are 'owned' on the basis of 'Mwenye Nguvu Mpishe'. By the way, it is true that many of these buildings may have been passed at the Kanjo under Kisia and even were completed while the Kanjo was 'inspecting' them as required by the law. The sad part is that it is actually illegal to build a house more than for stories bila lift! That being said, ALL the approvers MUST be held professionlly and Criminally responsible.

My view is also that Kisia ought to be in court now for not demolishing the ones that have no injunctions. If he was unabe to do that coz of the gangs, we need to see where he requested police or district security support . If he did then those burgers should be in court if they were unable to handle the gangs. The buck MUST stop somewhere! Where is the DPP and my favourite Mr Stud!!

The MP should have answered to incitement charges yesterday afternoon PAP!!! What is the DPP doing?
I Think Therefore I Am
gohill
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 2:25:57 PM

On a lighter note....I can't imagine using a lift in an estate like Kayole...with the frequent blackout na hakuna mtu wa kuman! Nitatumia stairs mpaka gorofa ya 20 ni keep fit.