wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Uhuru makes an even bigger 'typo' where is Njuguna
'user'
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 9:27:30 AM

he has broken his own previous record , Now the typo in Uhurus 2011/12 budget is 251 Billion.Hague lawyers fees must be paid , you know

http://www.nation.co.ke/...64/-/cafhcu/-/index.html
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
dossy7
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 9:28:42 AM

weka rink
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
McReggae
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 9:45:05 AM

Uhuru with his errors!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Impunity
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 9:56:21 AM

uuuuuuuuwwwwwiiiiiiii......mulika mwiziiiii.......saaaaaaaa......mwizi huyoooooo......
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

njugunajohn
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:29:27 AM

Do you mean Njuguna Ndung'u wa CBK?
KulaRaha
#6 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 11:23:45 AM

And there are people who claim he is the best Fin Minister ever....LOL
Business opportunities are like buses,there's always another one coming
McReggae
#7 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 11:30:51 AM

njugunajohn wrote:

.....is that all you can say??? i'm surprised!!!!!
njugunajohn
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 12:44:20 PM

[quote='user']he has broken his own previous record , Now the typo in Uhurus 2011/12 budget is 251 Billion.Hague lawyers fees must be paid , you know

http://www.nation.co.ke/...4/-/cafhcu/-/index.html[/quote]

Mwalimu Mati and his Mars Group are just employing the same old antics of crying wolf.

If he and his group don't show their foreign financial supporters that they are doing something they might end up hungry.

In May he told us that Treasury could not account for Sh 714 billion. Soon after Treasury was accused of doing the same with some slightly above Sh 100 billion. Now Mati claims there is some other Sh 251 billion 'doing somersaults' somewhere.

Just look at how similar these stories seem to be:

http://www.nation.co.ke/.../-/wicyeyz/-/index.html

http://www.nation.co.ke/...4/-/cafhcu/-/index.html

It is so obvious that he is pushing an agenda. This is not even about the 'civil society' fighting for the interests of Kenyans. This is about politics. He seems to have been paid by someone to taint Uhuru's name ahead of the upcoming elections.

Reason for my claims:

The sum of the amounts in question (714+251+1XX) billion amount to a figure greater than sh 1 trillion.

Surely who can steal such an amount of money?

Where can you even store it?

The 2010 Barclays annual results indicate that Barclays is holding about Sh 124 billion as customer deposits.

http://www.barclays.com/.../kenya/annualreport.php

Looking at the other banks the story is almost similar with almost all of the other banks holding less deposits. Where is this money being held if it was misappropriated?

This story was so ridiculous that one wonders how the likes of 'user' could fall for it. Probably he is also pushing some partisan agenda.

I wonder why no one even notices that the story didn't even make it to the front page. Editors must have realised it was a bit far fetched and just a repeat of all the other claims for which treasury has been cleared.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0cGvnLJU-k

You should look at Mati's notes on facebook. Uhuru this treasury that. He has 13 notes and 7 are about Uhuru and Treasury. If this is not intentional then i don't know what is.

Google the name of Mwalimu Mati's group and the first link you will see will be about treasury this or that.

They should rename 'Mars Group' to 'Hound Treasury and Uhuru group'.

His story is old and if his claims are true why hasn't KACC ever taken up his cases?
Tebes
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 12:49:56 PM

njugunajohn wrote:

Mention Uhuru or Raila, and the die hard sycophants will wake up and rush to their defence Pap!!!!!!
"Never regret, if its good, its wonderful. If its bad, its experience."
'user'
#10 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:10:43 PM

njugunajohn wrote:
[quote='user']

It is so obvious that he is pushing an agenda. This is not even about the 'civil society' fighting for the interests of Kenyans. This is about politics. He seems to have been paid by someone to taint Uhuru's name ahead of the upcoming elections.

Reason for my claims:

The sum of the amounts in question (714+251+1XX) billion amount to a figure greater than sh 1 trillion.

This story was so ridiculous that one wonders how the likes of 'user' could fall for it. Probably he is also pushing some partisan agenda.

I wonder why no one even notices that the story didn't even make it to the front page. Editors must have realised it was a bit far fetched and just a repeat of all the other claims for which treasury has been cleared.

You should look at Mati's notes on facebook. Uhuru this treasury that. He has 13 notes and 7 are about Uhuru and Treasury. If this is not intentional then i don't know what is.

They should rename 'Mars Group' to 'Hound Treasury and Uhuru group'.

His story is old and if his claims are true why hasn't KACC never taken up his cases?

For once you have nothing to say other than , they are out to finish our man
2012 is here.Kenya is Ours.Be Part of The Peace Keeping Mission To Protect Our Motherland.Say No To Violence and Tribal Hatred .If you can read this,wewe ni mtu amesoma, usifikirie kama mtu hajaenda shule .Ni Hayo Tu
'user'
#11 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:16:44 PM

Njuguna , tell us who will benefit from Kenren allocation since you seem to be in the know.
Who said the rich are less motivated to steal.

The shocking details reveal that Mr Kenyatta and his mandarins at Treasury went ahead and allocated Sh1.2 billion for the payment of KenRen fertiliser factory — which was never built — even after Parliament’s unanimous approval that the payments be stopped, because the country was being conned

Money defies the law of diminishing marginal utility.But do I say.
McReggae
#12 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 3:16:37 PM

Njuguna,
Nobody is saying that Uhuru has stolen more than a trillion kshs, just questioning the glaring error, in your post you have not even tried to prove that the error does not exist, your are accusing the man Mati, hiyo ya kenren nani anakula????
FundamentAli
#13 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 3:30:05 PM

Maybe I need to source an error free budget making program for Treasury. LOL. Shs. 2B out of 1T budget is pocket change for the tax payers
'user'
#14 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 3:49:09 PM

FundamentAli wrote:
Maybe I need to source an error free budget making program for Treasury. LOL. Shs. 2B out of 1T budget is pocket change for the tax payers

Funda

It's 251 billion over >1000billion budget

Yes that is pocket change

Parliament’s Budget Committee has been alerted about a Sh251 billion mathematical error in the 2011-2012 Budget.

bwenyenye
#15 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 4:18:11 PM

My take, is that Mati should get better things to do. Yes, even if there was a misclaculation, the ESTIMATES are yet to go trough parliament and will most likely be ammended. In any case, no money has been paid out and if the Parliament does apprve the mistakes, then they aer also culpable. Al of them.

That said, I am also shocked to learn of the amount to Kenren. Surely, someone is not serious at treasury.

As earlier stated, I am NO supporter of UK. Actually I am loyal only to my taxes and not any person. I will support issues and NOT persons.
I Think Therefore I Am
Kenyan Kop
#16 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 8:34:28 PM

It appears some guys here like Mwalimu Mati and his amorphous Mars Group Kenya cannot differentiate between operating balance and fiscal balance. @User you better of smoking cannabis.
'user'
#17 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 7:55:11 AM

Kenyan Kop wrote:
It appears some guys here like Mwalimu Mati and his amorphous Mars Group Kenya cannot differentiate between operating balance and fiscal balance. @User you better of smoking cannabis.

Kenyan kop aka Njuguna, Disgress smile(you are fond of telling wazuans this) who was to benefit from the Kenren allocation ?

keke2
#18 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 10:49:33 AM

njugunajohn wrote:

Is he your kin? Njuguna asking about Njuguna??
njugunajohn
#19 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 11:02:24 AM

I thought you guys fought with honor but as it turns out you are also peddling lies.
It is obvious that this is the position you would take since all your posts are one-sided and leaning toward partisan positions.
It is obvious that your preferred candidates would benefit by Uhuru's name being tainted.

Iy you want to know what I think about the budget error read this: http://t.co/pZzvoie

Then even by singling out KenRen you have committed the error of omission. Your statements are only meant to mislead readers as to what actually happened in the KenRen saga and don't think that I will leave this matter unsettled.

Here is the real story:

In 1975, the Kenya Government entered into a joint venture with an American firm known as N-Ren to establish KenRen Chemical and Fertilizers Limited which was to manufacture fertiliser for domestic and export markets.

The fertiliser factory was meant to be built in Changamwe in Mombasa. But up to now, it does not exist. KenRen itself went under and because the government had guaranteed loans it was legally obliged to uphold its commitment to certain banks.

KenRen entered into several financing and equipment procurement contracts with Austrian and Belgian banks and suppliers with Government of Kenya as the guarantor.

The banks involved were Banque Bruxelles Lambert (BBL) and Office of National Du Ducroire of Belgium and Bank Fur Arbeit Und Wirtschaft (BAWAG) of Austria.

The suppliers were Coppee Lavalin of Belgium and Voest Alpine of Austria. No equipment was delivered to KenRen except for some crates whose contents were not verified. The project collapsed and KenRen went into liquidation in 1978.

Though no goods or services were supplied, the foreign banks involved claimed to have paid the suppliers in full and were therefore owed money by KenRen as per the signed financing agreements. As KenRen never actually commenced business, the government as the guarantor became liable for the debt.

The banks and suppliers sued the Kenya Government in the International Chamber of Commerce Court of Arbitration. A total of five cases were filed in London, Paris and Cyprus.

In 1988, the Belgium financiers, Banque Bruxelles Lambert (BBL), and Office National Du Ducroire (OND) instituted proceedings at the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) against the Government of Kenya for failing to honour its obligations as the guarantor of the loans. The Plaintiffs were claiming USD.42 million (Kshs.2.9 billion) from the government.

Five other court cases were instituted against the government.

In Cyprus, Voest was awarded ATS.300 million. In an attempt to work out an amicable solution to the court cases, a Government of Kenya delegation held discussions in Vienna on 23rd to 25thAugust, 2000 at which some proposals were agreed on. Subsequently, Lazard Frere was retained by the Government to assist in the negotiations. GoK commissioned Freshfields, a UK firm of lawyers to defend it in court cases.

In the year 2000, the Government of Kenya faced economic difficulties and approached the Paris Club creditors for debt rescheduling. The Austrian Government, a member of the Paris Club intervened and insisted that an amicable solution be reached and signed before the Paris Club could consider Kenya’s request for debt rescheduling.

An agreement for Euro.16,635,156.16 rescheduling was signed between Kenya and Austria whose terms among others were that the loan be repaid over 11 years commencing in the year 2003 at an annual interest rate of 1.5%.

On 6th November 2002, the ICC Court of Arbitration gave an award in favour of BBL and OND for EURO 21,181,992.00 (close to Kshs.72 billion) against the Government of Kenya. In addition, the Government was to pay BBL USD.87,500.00 (close to Kshs.6, 825,000.00) being reimbursement of arbitration costs.

A Kenyan government delegation travelled to Belgium on 23rd October 2003 to negotiate for restructuring the terms of the debt. The outstanding amount inclusive of accrued interest was Euro.34,837,548.00 plus the USD. 87,500.00 legal fees.

The terms of the negotiation were as follows:-

• 20% reduction amounting to EURO.2,732,512.00 thus effectively reducing the amount to EURO 32,207,210;

• An up-front payment of EURO.1,500,000.00 plus US.$87,500 before 31st December 2003;

• Balance of EURO 30,707,210.00 to be rescheduled over a repayment term of 13 years including 3 years grace period;

• Applicable interest rate was Euribor 6 months plus 0.5% margin to be fixed after every six months.

Regarding the Austrian part of the debt, the Government of Austria intervened to ensure that the debt was recognized as part of the 2000 rescheduling under the IMF/World Bank administered PRGF program, which the Government of Kenya was implementing. With regard to the Belgium portion of the loan, the award was through an Arbitration Tribunal and subsequent negotiation to restructure the debt by the Government reduced the initial award.

The government was of the view that it had been defrauded in this matter and that’s why it had initially refused to pay. However, since valid agreements had been entered into and Arbitration Tribunals had ruled in favour of plaintiffs, the government had no choice but to pay.

Why is it then that both Mwalimu Mati and now you 'user' feel that this is a personal matter facing the Finance Minister Uhuru Kenyatta when this is a government matter?
Kenyan Kop
#20 Posted : Friday, June 24, 2011 12:02:32 PM

@User wacha bangi!