wazua Tue, May 21, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

what is all the hype about forex????
kenmac
#1 Posted : Friday, April 01, 2011 1:45:08 PM

>> This morning i overheard two young men (around 25yrs) bragging in a cyber about how they were making 50k per day in something related to zulu trade or something like that.

the kind of figures they were quoting were mind boggling. however, none of them had parked a sleek auto or wore anything expensive to signify those figures. they figures could afford laptops and trade from home on unlimited data bundles, but they still chose to come to cyber.

those figures are the kind of figures QW claims to make from forex, but fails to honour cheap bets.

who has experience in these zulu things.
is it just hype or trying to seem knowledgeable

am willing to quit job to learn if they are authentic.
......Ecclesiastes
Kwanini
#2 Posted : Friday, April 01, 2011 2:39:42 PM

@ken, you are better off joining me tuuzie wateja makaa.... eh seriously, the chaps who are damn loaded are the unassuming ones.. the silent ones.. the likes of mukiha who say more by sweaty palms and not frothy mouths.... seriously....
"For i am the master and the captain of my fate"
Gathige
#3 Posted : Friday, April 01, 2011 3:02:17 PM

kenmac@ The young men must have been trying to impress a girl next to them at the Cyber! At 50k per day, they would not waste time in a Cyber cafe doing trades! Men who make money do not talk loudly about it, only wannabes do!
"Things that matter most must never be at the mercy of things that matter least." Goethe
Ceinz
#4 Posted : Friday, April 01, 2011 5:50:13 PM

50K, thats kidogo cash, in forex you can make even up to a milli per day. But the key word is can, which means you can loose up to that much. As rightly commented above the king pins in this biz dont go around bragging. These are the ones that go for consistent profits and manage their risks effectively.
“small step for man”
QW25071985
#5 Posted : Friday, April 01, 2011 6:49:53 PM

Take it from me i trade forex and yes forex is very very very very rewarding.
But what gets people in a trap is that they quite their day time job and expect to hit it big time trading forex over night .that will NEVER NEVER NEVER happen.forex is very rewarding to those who have the patience to make mistakes and learn from them.
If you are thinking of quiting ur day job to learn please DON'T .
What you shld do is learn to trade forex while still keeping ur day job using demo a/cs only when and i mean ONLY when you have mastered your prefered forex trading style shld you start trading real money.
To learn more about zulu go to :
http://www.zulutrade.com

basically what zulu does is to enable you to put the same trades like thd once the professionals are putting.how cooooool is that.
If u are a newbie in forex i'd definatly recommend it for you.

Ooooooh. I almost 4got 50k is really peanuts in forex.
ngapat
#6 Posted : Friday, April 01, 2011 7:38:51 PM

or you can do a mini account like i'm doing. I pip = 0.1USD and thats a small risk to burn you
“Invest in yourself. Your career is the engine of your wealth.”
kenmac
#7 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2011 9:27:57 AM

>> Thanks @all for the advice.

I have taken sometime to learn Zulutrade and opened a demo account.

@QW, @Ngapat, @Ceinz, I want you to be my mentors. I'll use this thread to report what I learn for the next 30 days. If i make mistakes, your criticism and corrections will be welcome.

All interested wazuans, open demo accounts and lets take the walk together...
......Ecclesiastes
Ceinz
#8 Posted : Saturday, April 02, 2011 11:31:48 AM

kenmac wrote:
>> Thanks @all for the advice.

I have taken sometime to learn Zulutrade and opened a demo account.

@QW, @Ngapat, @Ceinz, I want you to be my mentors. I'll use this thread to report what I learn for the next 30 days. If i make mistakes, your criticism and corrections will be welcome.

All interested wazuans, open demo accounts and lets take the walk together...

Feels good to be a mentor.smile

First things first. I recommend that you attend a free online school: http://www.babypips.com/school/ 'Am an ALUMNI.'smile

Then, also when u got time go through our thread
http://www.wazua.com/forum.aspx...sts&t=6460&p=44 Atleast from the first to the last post, atleast to get an insight of what fx really is.

Last but not least, as Qw a said you will have to be patient. develop your trading strategy, demo test it thoroughly and only open a live account when u are profitable on the demo.
“small step for man”
kenmac
#9 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 10:45:14 PM

>> I have not forgotten about this thread...but my hands are a bit full...will update the lessons in due time.

@ceinz, I appreciate your input, and though time is a bit tight, we shall do this. Thank you
......Ecclesiastes
craig
#10 Posted : Tuesday, June 07, 2011 7:18:37 PM

great posts guys. i agree, 50k is kidogo to some forex traders. i trade, and still haven't hit it yet, though getting there...