Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
ugingo,migingo now taken....
XSK
#21 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 12:17:43 PM

Wendz wrote:
XSK wrote:
B.Timer wrote:
I am at sea as to why Museveni is acting the way he is.

Why would he want to treat us this way anyway!

Why cant they attempt to claim some land out of south sudan? ama kenya ni walk over? Somethings i just dont understand.

Kenya is a walk over.... we just sit there and wait for people to walk all over us.... otherwise, how do you explain the Turkana people, karamanjong, the mandera sagas? our diplomacy is just on another level.... we need to give our army some kibarua .... they've been too idle for so long a time!

@wendz

So this neighbours of ours try things on us before attemping on the others. Like grabbing a small island in readiness for grabbing a whole region elsewhere?
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
Lolest!
#22 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 12:20:40 PM

@ALL Warmongers, have you factored in the cost of war? Fighting anther country is not just some light anti-riot stuff, it means we allocate bigger amounts to the army and we may end up in a long dispute like India vs Pakistan.

Kenya should be diplomatic, although there is need to teach our aggresssors a lesson. Especially in the north...with M7, tread carefully.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
simonkabz
#23 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 12:26:31 PM

Wa_ithaka wrote:
Sometime back, there was a debate about our defence spending. Kenya spends almost 20% of its cash on defence. Ya nini? We have neighbours on every border entering in and out of Kenya like we are village bicycle, while our army remains in the barracks. Why not get rid of the whole army and hire the gungho Americans when and if needed and direct that cash to development projects like building a functioning rail system or feeding the nation?

@wa-bushes, 20%? 40B of 996B = 20%? Ata baks I swear hawezi kubali hiyo.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
simonkabz
#24 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 12:35:01 PM

Infact, only a fool would go to war with Uganda over the two islands. Im not sure even kutishia kidogo would end up well. My thinking is, if its kicking out these guys off the islands (if at all they are there without kenya's blessings), we must plan for a much serious fallout between the two states i.e. prepare for a full scale war and be SURE to win. Are wazuans ready for that today? Are you sure? Absolutely sure? Im not ready myself.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Bettertry
#25 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 12:40:55 PM

Wa_ithaka wrote:
He is not called General Keguoya for his bravery

Aouch... that really hurts!!!
We Will Either Find a Way or Create One - HANNIBAL
XSK
#26 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 1:35:48 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Infact, only a fool would go to war with Uganda over the two islands. Im not sure even kutishia kidogo would end up well. My thinking is, if its kicking out these guys off the islands (if at all they are there without kenya's blessings), we must plan for a much serious fallout between the two states i.e. prepare for a full scale war and be SURE to win. Are wazuans ready for that today? Are you sure? Absolutely sure? Im not ready myself.

@Kabz

The only logical reason seems to be the trade relations between the two states. Kibaki fears that some companies (they are many) will lose business from our Ugandan neighbours. I stand corrected though!
You will know that you have arrived when money and time are not mutually exclusive "events" in you life!
Ngalaka
#27 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 1:43:52 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Conspiracy theory - M7 helped baks during the PEV....remember the complaints from Moi teaching and referral hospital in Eldy

Far fetched!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Lolest!
#28 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 1:59:31 PM

XSK wrote:

@Kabz

The only logical reason seems to be the trade relations between the two states. Kibaki fears that some companies (they are many) will lose business from our Ugandan neighbours. I stand corrected though!

Also you dont want to be seen to be starting fights with your neighbours over the smallest of issues. Try dialogue first, then if it fails you can attack!
dossy7
#29 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 2:21:17 PM

Lolest! wrote:
XSK wrote:

@Kabz

Also you dont want to be seen to be starting fights with your neighbours over the smallest of issues. Try dialogue first, then if it fails you can attack!

This dialogue has been going for years kwani we need to dialogue for 10yrs?
Its time for action and the other RAO couldnt reach some parts of Turkana coz of invasion in our own country
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
sanity
#30 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 2:52:47 PM

simonkabz wrote:

Neither am I!! If Diplomacy doesnt work,the case can go to the UN ICJ which deals with territorial disputes..Lakini mambo ya vita...No..We have enough problems already..
Hope is not a strategy
Lolest!
#31 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 3:38:44 PM

When I was a child, I would get irritated by my parents-they would avoid disputes with our drama queen neighbour whose kids used to start fights with us knowing too well they would be defended by their mum.

Today I know better...and I guess Kenya's situation is the same. You don't fight unless you've exhausted all other avenues and you don't fight over everything!