wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Ringera threatens to sue for judiciary job snub
YesuWangu
#21 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 8:00:16 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Lucky guy wasn't shortlisted....Ahmednassir would have mopped the floor with this one

Ringera is being saved from himself yet he cant see.d'oh! d'oh!
Elder
#22 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 8:16:30 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Lucky guy wasn't shortlisted....Ahmednassir would have mopped the floor with this one

I do not think so.

Just wish the guy would not have gotten into KACC and all the subsequent drama that followed. He is one of the best brains to have ever sat on the Bench. Would have made a great Supreme Court Justice.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Wa_ithaka
#23 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 8:29:15 AM

Elder wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:

I do not think so.

Just wish the guy would not have gotten into KACC and all the subsequent drama that followed. He is one of the best brains to have ever sat on the Bench. Would have made a great Supreme Court Justice.

Elder-Prof Kinuthia Saitoti is said to be one of the best mathematicians in Africa and we all wish he hadn't been plucked from Nairobi University
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
Robinhood
#24 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 11:44:41 AM

Elder wrote:
nostoppingthis wrote:

I do not think so.

The results of the 'best mind' are there for all to see. The 'radical surgery' that never was and the failed stint at KACC. Nuf said...
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Elder
#25 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 12:41:36 PM

@Wa_ithaka That is why I wish the judge never left the judiciary in the first place and @Robinhood I wish he did not even bother getting into vetting and investigation of judges but just stuck to the bench. As things turned out even I cannot defend his stint both in the `radical surgery` and the KACC.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Rahatupu
#26 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 1:03:17 PM

Look at it the other way:

Is not being shortlisted a condemnation? I mean what is he accused of kama he is not shortlisted? Can you imagine the old man has never looked for a job since aanze? This may explain why he thinks the legal path might get him the job or what is the purpose of suing if not to get the job. Dinosaur minded judge pole.
Ngalaka
#27 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 1:19:29 PM

Ringera is a briliant man.
He is well schooled in law too.
He is a man of integrity.
True KACC smeared mud on him - largely by no by association.
Radical Surgery was a good move, we are currently engaged in a similar process - routing rotten apples from the Judiciary.

That some Judges romped back to the Judiciary doesnt mean they didnt commit the ills they were accused of.
Blame our Justice system, in its entirety.
Quite often I read lots of posts here expressing dissatisfaction with many Court decision;
- not all judgements are sound.
- Evidence may not always be good enough to convict.
- Witnesses may mess up a case.
- Prosecution may do a shoddy job.
- Fellows may be Compromised
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
YesuWangu
#28 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 1:32:33 PM

Ngalaka wrote:

Ringera is a briliant man.
He is well schooled in law too.
He is a man of integrity.
True KACC smeared mud on him - largely by no by association.
Radical Surgery was a good move, we are currently engaged in a similar process - routing rotten apples from the Judiciary.

That some Judges romped back to the Judiciary doesnt mean they didnt commit the ills they were accused of.
Blame our Justice system, in its entirety.
Quite often I read lots of posts here expressing dissatisfaction with many Court decision;
- not all judgements are sound.
- Evidence may not always be good enough to convict.
- Witnesses may mess up a case.
- Prosecution may do a shoddy job.
- Fellows may be Compromised

It is individuals, like Ringera, that made the system what it was. The justice system, is, not alive.