wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Another one-Anold Schwarzenegger.....
simonkabz
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:07:50 PM

Mimi sioi, will just become a self styled globetrotting pilot. Na hiyo, ndio maendeleo.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Kaigangio
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:29:08 PM

hope he surely made enough during his "acting" days...with half of the fortune set to go that is no little money...
...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
MaichBlack
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:37:03 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Mimi sioi, will just become a self styled globetrotting pilot. Na hiyo, ndio maendeleo.

Sasa bibi yako akisikia namna hii, si utaona mbaya!!! You remember it's just the other day she almost ran you over in a Toyota double cab! How fast you forget.

@Kaigagio - Hopefully he has a prenup. One person famously said that only a fool can get married in Hollywood without a prenup. Hopefully he was not one of them.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
Apple Bees
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 5:58:36 PM

25 years is too long for Holly Wood. I don't think anyone can (or shall I say should) break that record!
simonkabz
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 6:52:42 PM

A pilot....a person who lands in various aerodromes....That I shall be, n if the devil thought he'd get me thr' the balcony, hez screwed.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
PONDI
#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 5:11:04 AM

wololo a married man-useless player is about to be busted. hiding behind lawyers and court injunctions. name starts with R... BTW has any arsenal player ever had sex... sorry i meant been busted cheating?
Wa_ithaka
#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:06:25 AM

PONDI wrote:
wololo a married man-useless player is about to be busted. hiding behind lawyers and court injunctions. name starts with R... BTW has any arsenal player ever had sex... sorry i meant been busted cheating?

I thought it was Giggs?
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
Elder
#8 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:11:38 AM

Kaigangio wrote:
hope he surely made enough during his "acting" days...with half of the fortune set to go that is no little money...

I thought the wife had more money than him.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Gordon Gekko
#9 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:27:12 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger’s admission that he fathered a love child more than 10 years ago has brought renewed scrutiny to a 2003 story that The Terminator impregnated a stewardess who worked aboard the actor’s private jet.

Just before Schwarzenegger was elected governor of California for the first time, London’s Daily Mail reported that the actor had an 11-year-old son with a voluptuous blond flight attendant. The stewardess had reportedly bragged to friends that “her baby was Arnold’s,” the paper said.

Ata kama ni wewe, surely lets not blame the guy.
bkismat
#10 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 10:22:00 AM

Gordon Gekko wrote:
Arnold Schwarzenegger’s admission that he fathered a love child more than 10 years ago has brought renewed scrutiny to a 2003 story that The Terminator impregnated a stewardess who worked aboard the actor’s private jet.

Just before Schwarzenegger was elected governor of California for the first time, London’s Daily Mail reported that the actor had an 11-year-old son with a voluptuous blond flight attendant. The stewardess had reportedly bragged to friends that “her baby was Arnold’s,” the paper said.

Ata kama ni wewe, surely lets not blame the guy.

http://bostonherald.com/...=1338740&position=0
http://gawker.com/580270...warzeneggers-love-child
http://www.uncoverage.ne...that-two-love-children/

The mama is 10 times hotter than Maria Shriver
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt...
-Mark Twain
PONDI
#11 Posted : Wednesday, May 18, 2011 12:09:44 PM

[/quote]
I thought it was Giggs?[/quote]
.. tearing them apart since 1991... or what did the banner say?