wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Ssevo on the bench...
simonkabz
#1 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2011 9:42:33 PM

Interesting this man, brutally honest I may add. Seems to spare no thought 4 Besigye, making quick, sharp answers to Koinange's questions. Well, nice to know what goes in some people's minds. Might be repeated, watch it.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
MaichBlack
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 8:03:49 AM

Any links?
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.
simonkabz
#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:22:27 AM

Natumia simu kaka. Lookout for it on K24 coz im sure it shall be replayed.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
arapsonkot
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 11:25:32 AM

nothing new from this guy just arrogance and Raila campaigned for him
Sent from my iPad" is the new "Haters gonna hate".
Lolest!
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 1:37:34 PM

Museveni is one sharp fellow but very dodgy. I admire and dislike him in almost equal proportion. On the bench @ state hse entebbe, he looked calm and collected and did not seem domineering like in Kaikais interview. Could it be because he hates NMG? Or did he just dharau kaikai coz he looks young?
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
qadaffi
#6 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 1:55:14 PM

IMMHO, Koinange pussy-footed around the real issues. He seemed in awe of the man. I wonder why but I would not put it beyond Ssevo to instruct one of his men to hold Koinange's balls with burdizzo for the duration of the interview.
simonkabz
#7 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 2:03:22 PM

I think JK was just fine, maybe didnt want to injure some ego, n probably get his ass blacklisted. He asked very valid questions bt ssevo alikuwa anakula chenga tu. JK is just too good. Bt Ssevo assured us he wont be there in 30yrs time!
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
vinii
#8 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 2:15:39 PM

M7 was categorical - he will change the constitution to ensure that trouble makers (read Besigye)are kept in remand without bail, IMHO this is just another African despot in the making, sioni akinyatuka!!

,,,as for Jeff i think he was awed by the fact that he was doing the interview at 'the steps of statehouse' , he even 'begged' for another invitation in future!!!
If you are an eagle don't hang around with chickens; chickens don't fly....
MaichBlack
#9 Posted : Tuesday, May 17, 2011 2:20:17 PM

Lolest! wrote:
Museveni is one sharp fellow but very dodgy. I admire and dislike him in almost equal proportion. On the bench @ state hse entebbe, he looked calm and collected and did not seem domineering like in Kaikais interview. Could it be because he hates NMG? Or did he just dharau kaikai coz he looks young?

Kaikai was very confrontational. At one point he compared M7 to Idi Amin and still expected to get a civil response! I mean, seriously? As a journalist, you need to be able to ask tough questions without seeming like you have another agenda other than getting to the truth.

JK on the other hand is a bure kabisa "journalist". He has become a mercenary for hire especially on the P.E.V issue and the Hague issue. Being in UK's shirt pocket, he structures his interviews and selects his guests to suit UK's point of view. I don't watch his interviews unless it's a trivial one - with a comedian, musician etc. On "heavy" stuff I know he's on hire. I haven't watched his M7 interview though.

Like Lolest, I like M7 though I hate some of the things he does. All in all, he is a strong black man who brought Uganda back from the precipice of total ruin.
Never count on making a good sale. Have the purchase price be so attractive that even a mediocre sale gives good returns.