wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

our CJ in Waiting Wears an Ear ring
gesowan
#1 Posted : Friday, May 13, 2011 11:21:14 PM

i do not know why i am uncomfotable with our CJ to be wearing a stud and then someone whispered to me he has been divorced twice,i was tought that men who wear earings............
grolut
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 12:59:44 AM

Even if he wore a miniskirt it wouldn't matter to me as long as he does a good job. Afterall how many of our past CJs, MPs etc have dressed 'appropriately' and done nothing constructive?
In a place where thought is abandoned, freedom can become a curse.
gesowan
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 1:19:30 AM

Dr Mutunga explained that he wears an ear stud as a connection between him and his ancestors.
"I have two ancestors, a man and a woman.
They both had earrings and in 2003 as I prayed to them they instructed me to wear one so that they can protect me," he had said.
Asked why the ancestors only gave him the instructions about the earring in 2003 Dr Mutunga said that's their decision and they gave him different instructions at different stages in life.
Dr Mutunga has been married twice. A divorce proceedings on his second marriage is pending in court.

my my my and we say this man will be our CJ NO WAY
PONDI
#4 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 8:09:48 AM

does donning a stud or earing in anyway reduce or diminish thinking capacity and ability to perform his duties? do you know what Nancy Baraza's PHD is on?
Apple Bees
#5 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 8:10:37 AM

Sonko's got REAL compe!
Sober
#6 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 9:12:04 AM

my grandfather had pierced ears. KWANI!
African parents don't know how to say sorry.. the closest you will get to a sorry is a 'have you eaten'
drake
#7 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 9:23:20 AM

gesowan wrote:
i do not know why i am uncomfotable with our CJ to be wearing a stud and then someone whispered to me he has been divorced twice,i was tought that men who wear earings............

His first official act will be to shear the Judge's powdered wig into a Mohawk...
sparkly
#8 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 10:02:56 AM

In a conservative judiciary as ours, where a lawyer cannot appear before a judge in a bright suit or a flowerly tie!
Life is short. Live passionately.
livie
#9 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 11:28:06 AM

gesowan wrote:

anyon with a close up?Shame on you
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
PONDI
#10 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 12:40:03 PM

nancy baraza's PHD is on 'Gayism' if the nairobi star is to be believed
Elder
#11 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 12:55:01 PM

gesowan wrote:

If our main concern about a CJ nomination is neither his competence nor integrity but his earing/stud then we sure are on the right path.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
mukiha
#12 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 4:43:07 PM

gesowan wrote:

What matters is not what is on the ears, but what is between them!
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
mukiha
#13 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 4:45:38 PM

PONDI wrote:
nancy baraza's PHD is on 'Gayism' if the nairobi star is to be believed

A person who studies rapists is not a rapist, but simply good researcher. Same can be said about a person who studies gays...

...and by the way, have you checked the true meaning of the word gay?
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
gesowan
#14 Posted : Saturday, May 14, 2011 6:44:52 PM

Shame on you even here in America they believe in family values,oh my still not convinced that a Man who wears stud is worthy being a CJ,you are what you dress,trust me even in the Steam Bath i see a man with a stud looking at me suggestively i get out,
2 Miles
#15 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2011 8:47:01 AM

So what if , the 2 principals agree he is ok , and he sails through parliament...and then he
reforms the judiciary kabisa..... will his studs/lifestyle be a subject of discussion????
ecstacy
#16 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2011 9:03:14 AM

drake wrote:
gesowan wrote:

His first official act will be to shear the Judge's powdered wig into a Mohawk...

LOL! nice one
Ms Mkenya
#17 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2011 9:04:54 AM

I think the fear is that he may be too liberal. I hope not. A CJ cannot afford to be. But should he sail through i pray he can play the CJ part well.
....above all, to stand.
the sage
#18 Posted : Monday, May 16, 2011 9:37:43 AM

gesowan wrote:
Shame on you even here in America they believe in family values,oh my still not convinced that a Man who wears stud is worthy being a CJ,you are what you dress,trust me even in the Steam Bath i see a man with a stud looking at me suggestively i get out,

If you had a tumor and there were two surgeons, the best being a gay man, drunk, atheists etc and another a good family man, religious etc but was the worst surgeon with an abysmal track record.

Of the two, whom would you allow to operate on your brain?