wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
riots in kampala. army deployed. fatalities
Burning Spear
#21 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 1:58:28 PM

Robinhood wrote:
M7 is also in the process of grabbing another Kenyan island so as to deflect attention from the internal problems he has.

impossible !
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
Bettertry
#22 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 2:23:17 PM

M7 is nothing more than a tyrant who has overstayed his "visit" at state house-UG. Imagine he, allegedly, once said Ugandans need him more than he needs them!!! Luckily he's among a dying breed of leaders that we can happily do without. Meanwhile wacha aiendelee kuharibu jina na kutengezea Besigye yake.
We Will Either Find a Way or Create One - HANNIBAL
poundfoolish
#23 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 2:45:31 PM

The mirror has him (the cop in a spotted shirt) all 'covered'

http://www.monitor.co.ug...2/-/c25w69z/-/index.html
nostoppingthis
#24 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 3:27:23 PM

Any news on his well-being? to spray teargas or whatever that liquid was directly on him....!!
PONDI
#25 Posted : Sunday, May 01, 2011 5:10:25 PM

did you watch M7 try to justify the barbaric and utterly brutal arrest of besigye on NTV? the interviewer was completely shut out! and M7 accused the media of biased reporting..
mgeman
#26 Posted : Sunday, May 01, 2011 6:18:37 PM

In as much as it may seen too much force was applied on KB, he brought on himself. However big or important you maybe, when law enforcement officers order you to stop you are required by law to comply, otherwise the officers may use force to make you comply. Back to KB, he was rejected by the ugandan electorate less than a month ago and then purpots to lead them in demonstrating against high prices, he had all the time when campaigning to convince them to vote for him. Other he should be leadiog his party in tabling motions and bills to lower the costs of living.
I am an African

-Thambo Mbeki Speech
Lolest!
#27 Posted : Sunday, May 01, 2011 8:41:52 PM

Museveni came out as a sharp but arrogant and condensating fellow. Kaikai looked subdued, the interviewee became the interviewer. Is John Sibi Okumu still around?
PONDI wrote:
did you watch M7 try to justify the barbaric and utterly brutal arrest of besigye on NTV? the interviewer was completely shut out! and M7 accused the media of biased reporting..

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#28 Posted : Sunday, May 01, 2011 8:51:04 PM

@mgeman, that was definitely excessive force. It reminds me of Moi error police brutality. KB may be on the wrong but to attack an unarmed person the way they did is simply inhuman. M7 himself admitted that there were mistakes in the operation.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Mo
#29 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 8:52:12 AM

I believe M7 is reacting a bit too hard on unarmed civilians but i also stongly feel Besigye is extending the campaign run with some malice. I stongly feel the best way out is a dialogue but I'll b quick to add that the personal lives of these two guys is playing out unnecessarily in the open!!! a woman cannot be worth all this trouble or is she?
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.