wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

The politics of Betrayal-Diary of a Kenyan legislature by Joe Khamisi
Burning Spear
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 12:09:26 PM

Though am not shocked by what happens in the political circles and especially our Kenya parliament,am finding it hard to believe the allegations the former Bahari MP have revealed.

I look forward to buying the book but don't know how much is going for .The little info the daily nation is giving us leaves us in suspense and create the urge to read more.
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
morre
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 12:16:05 PM

Very interesting indeed. Frm the little i ave gathered so far, khamisi is out to hit the last nail onto 'waipa's' coffin. A must read.
If you dont want to use plan B, have a good plan A.
kimanichris
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 12:18:53 PM

Interesting to learn this.
Burning Spear
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 12:21:52 PM

morre wrote:
Very interesting indeed. Frm the little i ave gathered so far, khamisi is out to hit the last nail onto 'waipa's' coffin. A must read.

I also think that Wiper is getting finished by day.
Its a wait and see situation as we will begin listening to politicians as they discredit the book.

Surprisingly Joe khamisi have exonerated himself from any wrongs while he served in the ninth parliament.i would like some politicians to tell us otherwise !!
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
kingfisher
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 3:57:49 PM

I also hope his book is a best seller because soon he will need that money, real cash, to pay some briefs.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Burning Spear
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 4:34:04 PM

kingfisher wrote:
I also hope his book is a best seller because soon he will need that money, real cash, to pay some briefs.

and I guess Nation media group is also paying him to have the articles published...may be !
Impunity
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 5:06:02 PM

Burning Spear wrote:
kingfisher wrote:

and I guess Nation media group is also paying him to have the articles published...may be !

On the contrary me think he should pay Nation for advertising his book.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Burning Spear
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 9:26:30 AM

Impunity wrote:
Burning Spear wrote:
kingfisher wrote:

On the contrary me think he should pay Nation for advertising his book.

Could be a mutual understanding where both parties benefit !
nostoppingthis
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:36:07 AM

Kalooser exposed!! How much is the book retailing for and where can we buy?Drool Drool anyone?

Now that i remember the "mammoth" rally Kalloser had at Uhuru park, the more i believe Khamisi...
Burning Spear
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 5:21:44 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
Kalooser exposed!! How much is the book retailing for and where can we buy?Drool Drool anyone?

Now that i remember the "mammoth" rally Kalloser had at Uhuru park, the more i believe Khamisi...

the book is available at book point but dont know how much
Ngalaka
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 6:16:44 PM

Cut out the emotions!!

The truth is, the books reveals more damning info on Raila as compared to what it says of Kalonzo.

Of course based on the exerpts carried by Nation.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu