wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

CONTINENTAL HOUSE!.....AN EXECUTIVE BROTHEL!!!!!!????
Kaigangio
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:17:23 AM

hello all,

it is now official, what we have suspected all along...that our mpigs are in reality senior and executive prostitutes whose job could only be equated to K-street night operations...the difference being that they have been provided with offices (turned brothels) and the tax payer foots the tenancy bills (for the brothels), the mpigs fat salaries and the "entertainment" costs (entertainment allowances)...

did i hear that the sewage system in the continental house is always clogged by used condoms and that the tenants have been warned severally before on the vice???? very disgusting!!!

the beans were spilled by one of their own...check it up on http://www.nation.co.ke/News/politics/When+Parliament+turned+into+Sodom+/-/1064/1150796/-/15lq3bw/-/index.html

...besides, the presence of a safe alone does not signify that there is money inside...
PONDI
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:45:48 AM

am surprised they actually use condoms... and this kamisi guy ni bure kabisa. and he has really finished his 'friend' wiper! with friends like him surely one doesnt need enemies!
Tommy
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 10:09:56 AM

Kaigangio wrote:
hello all,

it is now official, what we have suspected all along...that our mpigs are in reality senior and executive prostitutes whose job could only be equated to K-street night operations...the difference being that they have been provided with offices (turned brothels) and the tax payer foots the tenancy bills (for the brothels), the mpigs fat salaries and the "entertainment" costs (entertainment allowances)...

did i hear that the sewage system in the continental house is always clogged by used condoms and that the tenants have been warned severally before on the vice???? very disgusting!!!

the beans were spilled by one of their own...check it up on http://www.nation.co.ke/News/politics/When+Parliament+turned+into+Sodom+/-/1064/1150796/-/15lq3bw/-/index.html

You forgot to mention that at one time, there had to be written a notice about the dumping of the used condoms. Bure kabisa Mpig
Don't wait for the Last Judgment. It happens every day. ~Albert Camus, The Fall, 1956
KenyanLyrics
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 11:06:03 AM

The man must be commended for using condoms at least. A lot of rich, famous and powerful men don't
Surealligator
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 12:02:31 PM

PONDI wrote:
am surprised they actually use condoms... and this kamisi guy ni bure kabisa. and he has really finished his 'friend' wiper! with friends like him surely one doesnt need enemies!

@Pondi

I think Joe Khamisi is doing it for posterity or he was short-charged.

All in all, it is good for future leaders to learn from mistakes of their forefathers. The moment a group throws caution to the wind, it heralds their downfall.

We now know what OUR leaders have been up to. This book is a must read and home library acquisition, Lest we Forget.

Quote:
What does to be Churlish mean?

Go overdrive in purchasing the goods when there's blood on the streets, expecially if the blood is your own
wakagori
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 12:29:56 PM

Most office blocks everywhere are anyway...
Impunity
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:28:01 PM

wakagori wrote:

What do you mean?Even in my workplace?No-No!
Shame on you
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

mwenza
#8 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:40:15 PM

The biggest problem with Continental House offices lies in the design shortcomings. The Mpigs offices are directly accessible from the corridors without any cubicle for a secretary. In other words the offices are mere single rooms and this generally encourages mischief from somebody who doesn't pay tax.
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Baratang
#9 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:54:30 PM

Jesus Christ. Kenyans pay their leaders heftly to prostitute around???? This is very pathetic indeed!

Talk of being screwed right, left and above all centre and paying for it.
Impunity
#10 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 1:58:57 PM

"The most embarrassing event during the Ninth Parliament was when an MP was accused of raping a woman in his office."

Whao was this Mpig?Somebody remind me please.

mwenza
#11 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 2:02:23 PM

Impunity wrote:
"The most embarrassing event during the Ninth Parliament was when an MP was accused of raping a woman in his office."

Was it the then mt elgon constituency Mpig?
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
Impunity
#12 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 2:10:45 PM

mwenza wrote:
Impunity wrote:

Was it the then mt elgon constituency Mpig?

Ohh yes, I remember him.But he appeared more to be set up rather than the culprit.The guy really suffered,that was the time when the dreaded gand in the area was raining havoc!
Sad

Baratang
#13 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 2:15:04 PM

Is there a relationship between this Continental House and Murilo Gardens in Kakameka???

It seems like whatever goes on in the Continental House is similar to the Murilo garden's and both the scenes are gaurded by policemen.
Bettertry
#14 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 3:22:31 PM

Instead of using these offices to provide services to the electorate they've turned them as places to acquire services for themselves... talk of extra curricular activities!!! No wonder its tough to secure an appoint with them at these offices... wakobusy wakilima shamba (obviously za wenyewe) na kujaza choo na CDs!!!
We Will Either Find a Way or Create One - HANNIBAL
Intelligentsia
#15 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 3:24:47 PM

Impunity wrote:
wakagori wrote:

What do you mean?Even in my workplace?No-No!
Shame on you

In a well-known case, there was a very steamy session once at Kencom Building involving a very senior mama and an unnamed dude on a certain w'end when they thought none of the workers were around.

It was her loud soundtrack that gave her away & led curious watchmen to the 'scene of crime'
Wendz
#16 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 3:27:47 PM

I wonder what goes through their wives' and children's minds when they read this!! How do you explain to your wife that you were not one of them.... what will the kids be thinking when you claim to be "working late" hence you cant help with homework or cant join them to a holiday coz of "work"? Disgraceful!
Impunity
#17 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 3:57:15 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:

'scene of crime'

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

wakagori
#18 Posted : Tuesday, April 26, 2011 4:01:00 PM

@impunity - i said MOST.
IHL has lost 2 guys in the past 2 years...its a known fact. One who was a known and leading businessman.
nostoppingthis
#19 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 2:36:42 PM

I hope Khamisi has evidence to back up most of his claims, otherwise he'll be facing pending court cases from the aggrieved....