wazua Sun, May 26, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Investing In Online Business Opportunities
Moneywise
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2010 9:51:42 AM

This is a message to all Kenyan's because I have realized that only a handful of us have taken the time to see and invest in online business opportunities. In the west, millions of people have realized financial freedom due to free internet business programs.

Click the link in the resource box below to get more substantive information regarding online business.
Stephen writes authoritative content on Top Online Marketing Strategies. His website is on Money Making Ideas and Free Website Traffic. Visit his informative and insightful website at Make Money Online Secrets and improve your Internet Business Experience.
innocent
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 20, 2010 11:04:51 AM

Your post got my attention. I have been involved in online businesses now for some time - with mixed results. My take on online businesses is that there is a real goldmine out there - and the keywords are 'products' 'services' 'marketing'. And the beauty of it is that you dont have to own these products and services. So we can narrow the keywords to one - marketing.

I can confidently say am one of the best online marketers in the country today - with a three year experience. And the secret is not to have one opportunity stream that brings in thousands of dollars (this rarely happens); but many little streams of income that total upto an impressive income. I earn from google adsense, from SFI (Click Here), from amazon.co.ke, and from a new opportunity I recently joined called MyMoneyFish. I create content rich websites and insert google ads.

One last thing, there are no secrets about making money online - the only secret is hard work, consistence and tenacity. If you don't have staying power, kindly move on. This aint the opportunity for you.

turn an investment of $9.95 in a $22,220 monthly income. Check out http://www.gottasay.com for details
---------------------------------------
Looking to buy or sell a property? A plot or a house? Check out http://www.kenyareal.com - Kenya home of real estate.
Moneywise
#3 Posted : Monday, March 29, 2010 1:46:12 PM

Hi Innocent,

I would really love for us to get in touch and share some online marketing tips.

How do I contact you?

Stephen.
Stephen writes authoritative content on Top Online Marketing Strategies. His website is on Money Making Ideas and Free Website Traffic. Visit his informative and insightful website at Make Money Online Secrets and improve your Internet Business Experience.
www.eastafricanized.com
#4 Posted : Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:01:14 AM

hi group
i have read through all that literature on the links provided and non makes much sense to me.
kindly someone..give me a break down in a way i can understand. use this forum or visit my site www.eastafricanized.com to give me tips
Pret
#5 Posted : Friday, April 09, 2010 9:09:26 AM

Hi Innocent,

How is the website:goottasay.com?since u joined recently are they con or its real?pliz shed some light to this?I checked there website which sounds too good to be true and i need to get advice from someone who joined.

Regards,
Pret
mon291
#6 Posted : Saturday, April 17, 2010 11:36:39 AM

am in need of business ideas fast!!
chepkel
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 28, 2010 8:15:28 AM

@mon291 am also in need of business ideas what you say we meet up and brainstorm???
Moneywise
#8 Posted : Thursday, April 29, 2010 7:33:51 AM

Hi guys! The most crucial aspect of online business is marketing. There are millions of websites and others are being added to this number daily. The idea is then to find the best internet marketing strategies that help you gain visibility online.

I have taken time to research some of the best online marketing tactics.

click here to find out more...
Keilysmith
#9 Posted : Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:07:03 AM

The best way to invest money in searching for key sources such as the Internet and business newspapers. These two ways of investing money can help you get the best option for you. How to invest money on the Internet and you can go to google.com, msn.com, yahoo.com. This site can give you thousands of websites in search of your investment opportunity.
Allen1
#10 Posted : Monday, August 23, 2010 4:27:49 PM

The best way for making huge money is to investing in penny stocks.Picking the right penny stocks is a very difficult job but not impossible.After getting more experience, you can formulate your formula to determine the best penny stocks. Ensure factors to evaluate a stock or follow our picks.

johnbothas
#11 Posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2011 8:39:01 PM

Rate of return on investment for companies is more a function of expected cash flows and capital appreciation. As inflation eats the value of money, it is important to consider the time value money.After to get more experience, you can create your own formula to determine the best penny stocks.
propertyzote
#12 Posted : Saturday, February 19, 2011 9:02:48 PM

Interesting topic, Investing In Online Business is very viable.
I attended a recent event dubbed Growing your brand online. I wish i saw this earlier i would have invited you guys to the event. Kenya the entry point for Africa as the next frontier with regards to technology.

There is lots of cyberspace still unoccupied but with the double growth in Internet users from 3 Million last year to now 8M plus. For the likes of us Propertyzote.com its been a challenge and as well as opportunity. The trick is the position yourself coz its going to be a phenomenon soon especially Mobile Internet.
Brainstorm really hard...you could start with researching on what has worked in the west...a small tweak and customize it to localize to fit the Kenyan Market.Remember it takes time to get a presence online.!
www.propertyzote.com the ultimate ‘one stop online shop’ of choice connecting more people with more properties at the click of a button
propertyzote
#13 Posted : Thursday, February 24, 2011 2:12:54 PM

propertyzote wrote:
Interesting topic, Investing In Online Business is very viable.
I attended a recent event dubbed Growing your brand online. I wish i saw this earlier i would have invited you guys to the event. Kenya the entry point for Africa as the next frontier with regards to technology.

There is lots of cyberspace still unoccupied but with the double growth in Internet users from 3 Million last year to now 8M plus. For the likes of us Propertyzote.com its been a challenge and as well as opportunity. The trick is the position yourself coz its going to be a phenomenon soon especially Mobile Internet.
Brainstorm really hard...you could start with researching on what has worked in the west...a small tweak and customize it to localize to fit the Kenyan Market.Remember it takes time to get a presence online.!
This is the event I talked about.Tandaa-Symposium-on-Growing-Your-Brand-Online. You will find more information on the link for presentations and recent research that might interest you. http://scr.bi/hN9hIj
www.propertyzote.com the ultimate ‘one stop online shop’ of choice connecting more people with more properties at the click of a button
mon291
#14 Posted : Saturday, March 19, 2011 2:16:14 AM

are you a forex mogul!!!! check out http://www.plus500.com/T...ofitintolerant&pl=1 challenge your skills to earn!!
Ruskim
#15 Posted : Monday, March 21, 2011 8:02:36 PM

The key to a successful online business is to market yourself before approaching anyone with your product. Your customers should be able to trust you to provide the best not only in terms of services or products but also information, create relationships first
kasheshe
#16 Posted : Tuesday, April 12, 2011 2:53:12 PM

Trendindforex,

Are you a forex trader doing managed forex accounts? If so, what is your responsibility in the event of market volatility eating into the capital?