wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123>
Uhuru Park Stand-off: ODM and PNU to fight it out.
simonkabz
#21 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 10:49:51 AM

@dash, what wendz has highlighted was all I wanted to know. Funny how people easily lose objectivity in a discussion (as you can see from your post n kularaha's). @innairobi, nice analysis, exactly as I would have put it. One thing I have learnt about this human species, all over the world, LET THE PEOPLE HAVE THEIR SAY. More often than not, it is the more peaceful option. Hard to isolate these dimwitted pigs from your life.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
QD
#22 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 11:02:31 AM

Wendz wrote:
Its sad that we are holding a debate like this...

Both parties are just out for a useless self-interest noisemaking gathering... word has it that Panua booked for Sunday and then moved it to monday due to logistic problems... in the meantime, Odomo had booked for Sunday prayers and were informed it had been booked... they booked for monday prayers to neutralise the would-have-been-sunday-ocampo prayers... now, apparently, that's how the crash came about.....

So who is right and who is wrong? I don't really care because in my view, it is all self-interest for all of them and useless media will bog us down with this noise in the name of 'Breaking News'! Just hecklers trying to remain relevant!

As someone said, IDPs do not need prayers they need to be resettled and lead their lives.... And how many of the "prayers" will we be having for these groups given that the dudes were told to be reporting every 6 months? And will we also be praying for the IDPs every 6 months?

At WendzApplause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Thanx for seeing what many are refusing to see.
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Ms Mkenya
#23 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 11:29:45 AM

Wendz wrote:

Both parties are just out for a useless self-interest noisemaking gathering... word has it that Panua booked for Sunday and then moved it to monday due to logistic problems... in the meantime, Odomo had booked for Sunday prayers and were informed it had been booked... they booked for monday prayers to neutralise the would-have-been-sunday-ocampo prayers... now, apparently, that's how the crash came about.....

So who is right and who is wrong? I don't really care because in my view, it is all self-interest for all of them and useless media will bog us down with this noise in the name of 'Breaking News'! Just hecklers trying to remain relevant!

As someone said, IDPs do not need prayers they need to be resettled and lead their lives.... And how many of the "prayers" will we be having for these groups given that the dudes were told to be reporting every 6 months? And will we also be praying for the IDPs every 6 months?

True @Wendz, We need to remember that all these guys are looking out for is THEIR interests..I hope my brothers and sisters (read their supporters) can see this!
....above all, to stand.
kivairu
#24 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 11:30:09 AM

Well spoken wendz..The media is waiting to splash this as 'Breaking News' and release a monday evening edition.Is there anyway of giving politicians a 'virtual' blackout?

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. –Albert Einstein.
Wendz
#25 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 11:56:02 AM

dossy7 wrote:
Just a quick question anyone near Uhuru park is the rally on?

Sadly, i am attending the rally.... on a Monday morning when i am so busy...... Ati "wapi makofi ya wakalenjin?" that's the stuff we are listening to... wonder what will happen to makofi ya all the other tribes... or may be they are not supposed to clap... Am pretty unproductive today and am hoping they will break soon.....
petro08
#26 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 12:09:39 PM

Wendz wrote:
dossy7 wrote:

Sadly, i am attending the rally.... on a Monday morning when i am so busy...... Ati "wapi makofi ya wakalenjin?" that's the stuff we are listening to... wonder what will happen to makofi ya all the other tribes... or may be they are not supposed to clap... Am pretty unproductive today and am hoping they will break soon.....

@Wendz,

Wacha mchezo...what are you doing there. Or are you a Journalist?
dossy7
#27 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 12:10:18 PM

Wendz wrote:
dossy7 wrote:

Pole sana Wendz and looking at it from a different perspective these people who find time to attend these rallies like today being a Monday does it send a signal like either majority of Kenyans are idlers?or we just love to politic?
Either way we need serious change in leadership in these country
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
Impunity
#28 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 12:14:43 PM

@Wendy please move out of that place,u r giving the swines the advantage of crowd and they will think they have a mammoth followers.Please.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

Impunity
#29 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 12:17:20 PM

And did u see Kalooser meeting them on Jogoo road?And KTN reports that all banners and t shirts reads like "welcome back Uhuru",nothing for Ruto or viper!

Wendz
#30 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 12:27:24 PM

LOL... am not exactly there... It is so noisy i can basically hear everything from my office....

Even if i didnt have anything else to do, i'd rather go fishing at Nairobi River......
nostoppingthis
#31 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 12:30:07 PM

From this thread, I think we are all in agreement that IDPs should be resettled. If UK and WR are now eating from the same plate (aka peace), why can't the IDPs just go back to their former homes? They owned the land, right?

Hii rally ya Uhuru Park ni upus!! reports indicate that ODM had booked for Monday while PNU, Sunday and Tuesday.....Fahali wawili wakipigana, nyasi (aka those attending the rally) ndizo zinaumia...
Cupcake
#32 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 12:52:43 PM

Wendz wrote:
LOL... am not exactly there... It is so noisy i can basically hear everything from my office....

Even if i didnt have anything else to do, i'd rather go fishing at Nairobi River......

Wendy where is your pal Leona i miss her...

smile smile
Sure
#33 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 12:53:40 PM

nostoppingthis wrote:
From this thread, I think we are all in agreement that IDPs should be resettled. If UK and WR are now eating from the same plate (aka peace), why can't the IDPs just go back to their former homes? They owned the land, right?

Hii rally ya Uhuru Park ni upus!! reports indicate that ODM had booked for Monday while PNU, Sunday and Tuesday.....Fahali wawili wakipigana, nyasi (aka those attending the rally) ndizo zinaumia...

Nairobi inawenyewe. when it comes to show of might, the weaker party loses. let us stop blaming the mpigs, we elected them. whom did you vote for the last time? they would not be holding those rallies if you did not have interest in the same. The leaders of a country are a reflection of its citizenly. If the leaders are mpigs, you are mpiglets.
Wisdom to detect when share prices hit rock bottom.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.
Sigiriri
#34 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 1:07:28 PM

The very face of evil - reflected in the faces of people we choose to call a name very close to 'swine' Na sijatukana mtu.

These rallies, the fact that massive crowds turn up, the fact that all media houses will have a live coverage, that news today will end way past usual time, the very fact that we are watching what happens - this is what convinces me that Kenya is a highly charged environment. 2007 was exactly like this - let's not forget....

come debe 2012 - we better get wise now.
Ngalaka
#35 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 1:17:45 PM

The overbilled master schemer out-schemed!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
famooz
#36 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 1:44:16 PM

Bure kabisa! I hear the place is packed,kwani wakenya hawana kazi? I thought we are a working nation? These guys have called for meeting on a monday? the first day of the week? Kazi kwa vijana manifest.

Then it is amusing to see Shebesh's picture on Nation,yaani hiyo uso amekunja hivyo ni kwa sababau hawana mahali ya kuombea IDPs? :)

nostoppingthis
#37 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 2:10:57 PM

famooz wrote:
Bure kabisa! I hear the place is packed,kwani wakenya hawana kazi? I thought we are a working nation? These guys have called for meeting on a monday? the first day of the week? Kazi kwa vijana manifest.

Then it is amusing to see Shebesh's picture on Nation,yaani hiyo uso amekunja hivyo ni kwa sababau hawana mahali ya kuombea IDPs? :)

Wamechukua Leave dayssmile Kazi kwa vijana, pesa kwa wazee...
Impunity
#38 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 3:13:52 PM

And one mpig claims that Ocampo cycles to work yet them the 40 Mpigs were "chafuad" in a public bus.
What a shieety remark!In Holland 90% of household cycle attleast daily.
Lack of exposure to this mpig....

dossy7
#39 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 3:21:43 PM

Impunity wrote:
And one mpig claims that Ocampo cycles to work yet them the 40 Mpigs were "chafuad" in a public bus.
What a shieety remark!In Holland 90% of household cycle attleast daily.
Lack of exposure to this mpig....

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Ignorance
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
dossy7
#40 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 3:24:07 PM

@Impunity that kind of mentality is what we have with our leaders so now u know why corruption is rampant unless u have a prado n mercedes then in their world u r a nobody so they go to all length to steal our tax and buy them.
Very awkward thinking indeed.............
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote