wazua Tue, Oct 8, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages<12
Amolo Candindacy 2012??
ecstacy
#21 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 11:03:14 AM

Ngalaka wrote:

Is it sure that he will be running for president given the dim chances that he now faces?

Might he find some convenient excuse to avoid the imminent waterloo

@Ngalaka - the excuses are already starting to be made. See my previous updates above.
Lolest!
#22 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 11:09:15 AM

Wa_ithaka wrote:
What he actually said is he'd rather support somebody else if that is what it'd take to guarantee a united Kenya. I think RAO can see parallels in the current campaign to isolate Luos to ODM's campaign in 07 to isolate Kiuks

I don't think this campaign is anti-Luo. I've not heard the kind of vitriol that was being directed at Kikuyus in 07 being directed at Luos. However, it is clearly anti-Raila at this stage.
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Wa_ithaka
#23 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 11:10:30 AM

and the G7?
The Governor of Nyeri - 2017
innairobi
#24 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 11:13:30 AM

They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind.

Don't create a monster to eat someone else because when the monster needs to eat again, you may be the nearest meal.

Wa_ithaka wrote:
What he actually said is he'd rather support somebody else if that is what it'd take to guarantee a united Kenya. I think RAO can see parallels in the current campaign to isolate Luos to ODM's campaign in 07 to isolate Kiuks
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
hoodrat
#25 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 11:16:11 AM

Lets wait for that unlikely eventuality of RAO withdrawing,which if it does materialise I wonder what UK & WR would use in their campaigns!
Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today!
simonkabz
#26 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 11:27:47 AM

Were these insinuations to materialize, I would be the happiest wazuan.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
kingfisher
#27 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 11:29:58 AM

hoodrat wrote:
Lets wait for that unlikely eventuality of RAO withdrawing,which if it does materialise I wonder what UK & WR would use in their campaigns!

Problem is, who would want RAO as partner in any future government? He may be willing to throw his wait behind @guka for instance, but guka knowing too well how the fellow will turnaround saying such things as nusu mkeka, we have been short changed, MOU not honored, etc, etc, and withdraw support later to make guka's serikali, week would rather say no to the king maker's support.

The point ladies and gentlemen, is that no one might be willing to take in his support... so he might just have to go it alone. And the outcome we know, don't we?/
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Lolest!
#28 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 11:34:50 AM

hoodrat wrote:

During the Moi days the common chant was 'Moi must GO'. In 2002, he declared he wouldn't run and gave his blesiings to UK.

In the campaigns that followed, both UK and Moi were the subject of opposition attacks but Moi endured more insults and attacks. Infact, it was believed that Moi would rule through UK!

The same would happen here...
mwenza
#29 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 11:49:04 AM

Lolest! wrote:

During the Moi days the common chant was 'Moi must GO'. In 2002, he declared he wouldn't run and gave his blesiings to UK.

In the campaigns that followed, both UK and Moi were the subject of opposition attacks but Moi endured more insults and attacks. Infact, it was believed that Moi would rule through UK!

...........Are you for real?
IF YOU EXPECT ME TO POST ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT ASENO, YOU MAY AS WELL SIT ON A PIN
redondo
#30 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 11:49:10 AM

The partisan political sentiments I read on wazua, makes me wonder where we get the nerve to call members of the August house Mpigs. Very little substance. I guess its part of being Kenyan.
Lolest!
#31 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 11:53:50 AM

mwenza wrote:
Lolest! wrote:

...........Are you for real?

Yes, most people thought Moi had something up his sleeves as much as the law barred him from staying on...he kept his word! Or what are you asking, brother?
Lolest!
#32 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 12:02:38 PM

redondo wrote:
The partisan political sentiments I read on wazua, makes me wonder where we get the nerve to call members of the August house Mpigs. Very little substance. I guess its part of being Kenyan.

Applause Applause

The ordinary Kenyan is an angel. He makes no mistakes. Kenya is bad because of its leaders who were brought to Kenya by the colonialists

It is these leaders who played with the innocent Kenyans' minds and controlled them to make them kill in bouts of temporary insanity that lasted two months after the 2007 elections.

These leaders have gone overboard and appointed relatives, village mates, cronies and fellow tribesmen into public service jobs. The ordinary Kenyan wouldn't do that. He doesn't take or give bribes, he is honest, he loves peace and does not look down on other tribes. He is incorruptible!
Ngalaka
#33 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 1:22:47 PM

With no more cards in the bag the 'master schemer' opts out!
Talking of beating him at his own game!!
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Nandwa
#34 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2011 1:42:08 PM

poundfoolish wrote:
infact he should just have gone ahead and declared Martha or Peter Kenneth... or better still Mudavadi as his preffered choice...

Hii kelele imekuwa mingi, for a guy who cant even suspend ministers..allegations of manipulating the Hague is a far shot...
Since his chances of occupying the house on the hill are nil.. then it is better it the rest find a home in some cells in Eastern Europe

He will only be honouring his MOU within ODM.
We were made to understand that Rao would run in 2007 and support Mudavadi in 2012.
Just as absolute power corrupts leaders, so does absolute fanaticism blind the people from logic
Ngalaka
#35 Posted : Thursday, April 21, 2011 6:21:51 PM

He says he is on the race!!

http://www.nation.co.ke/...40/-/7qwl6n/-/index.html
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Hunderwear
#36 Posted : Saturday, April 23, 2011 7:26:20 PM

The guy has just had his last episode he's now all over diaspora trying to impress and probably talk to Ocampo and ekatarina(ama anaitwa nani).Somebody tel him kenyans are the ultimate decisionmakers.This guy na wazungu.I like him though
sanity
#37 Posted : Saturday, April 23, 2011 8:19:15 PM

Are you guys for real?do you truly believe that Rao is out of the 2012 race?Ama mnaota tu?
Hope is not a strategy
slammers
#38 Posted : Saturday, April 23, 2011 8:28:11 PM

Together for an ANTI-RAO presidency
Hunderwear
#39 Posted : Saturday, April 23, 2011 9:17:49 PM

@sanity ofcos these are just dreams and will remain so as confirmed by RAO's declaration kwa wabeberu uzunguni earlier this week.Anyway anybody who knows this guy know the heights he can go to get to power.Personally have no problem with him running and will vote for him.My biggest worry is our exitstrategy for us when we will need him out.Huu jamaa atakatalia kama BAKS alikataa huyu sijui atatoka namna gani.As any kenyan may have noticed he has no respect to any local institution as long as it doesnt favour him or he cant influence.For me our greatest concern just like it is in any investment is the Exit Strategy.We will possibly have to do him like Gbagbo was done and you know what this means to a tribally fragmented society lik kenya.