Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

3 Pages<123
Letter to PM
Wendz
#41 Posted : Friday, April 08, 2011 10:51:41 AM

Insurgent wrote:
McReggae wrote:
C&P
Hence,when i see the writer arguing this was Raila/Other scheme to fix the six (even if Raila was not the one mentioned),

@Wendz and others like the one who wrote this letter through McReggae.

Red highlight -- Do you need a lawyer to explain to you that when Raila oppossed defferal, sent letters parallel to government, went against the cabinets policy of pursuing the defferal through various channesl, raila and his sycophants were out in the media, sending letters etc to thwart that effort. What does that mean to you. It means, he wants ruto and others tried in hague. period. Please lets not argue over obvious things.

the only thing i disagree with is the allegation that RAO had anything to do with the names and especially because no one is saying how he would have been involved in scheming to have the names taken to ICC.

On whether he is celebrating their being taken to the hague, or whether he thinks he is going to benefit more from this whole thing, and whether he would wish them to rot there till kingdom come, that I have not doubt and am not sure he is the only one in this country feeling this.

Unfortunately, those same MPs (including the suspects and WR is on record saying he wants an international mechanism) declined formation of a local tribunal and shot down the bills because may be they thought it would be someone else on the list... so that is why i am saying, it is actually unfair to blame anyone else, not just RAO on their plight.... they had a chance to change all that by forming a local tribunal.... there is nothing RAO would have done to change that if it was voted in.

mnjoro
#42 Posted : Friday, April 08, 2011 11:23:48 AM

Having gone through this topic,there are so many issues raised which as per legal terms are genuine.
However politics is about "see no evil do no evil"
It all depends on which side you are.Therefore to @Wendz/@Lolest you never give an opponent a maybe or evidence.If its NO for RAO its NEVER for RAO stop asking for justifications.this is Kenya which RAO fan will give you that opportunity anyway.But after winning we reconcile.
ecstacy
#43 Posted : Friday, April 08, 2011 11:44:01 AM

Wendz wrote:
Insurgent wrote:
McReggae wrote:
C&P
Hence,when i see the writer arguing this was Raila/Other scheme to fix the six (even if Raila was not the one mentioned),

@Wendz and others like the one who wrote this letter through McReggae.

Red highlight -- Do you need a lawyer to explain to you that when Raila oppossed defferal, sent letters parallel to government, went against the cabinets policy of pursuing the defferal through various channesl, raila and his sycophants were out in the media, sending letters etc to thwart that effort. What does that mean to you. It means, he wants ruto and others tried in hague. period. Please lets not argue over obvious things.

the only thing i disagree with is the allegation that RAO had anything to do with the names and especially because no one is saying how he would have been involved in scheming to have the names taken to ICC.

Good. With all the facts presented, Wendz only disagrees with one. That is more than 90% accuracy for the article.
Wendz
#44 Posted : Friday, April 08, 2011 12:00:44 PM

mnjoro wrote:
Having gone through this topic,there are so many issues raised which as per legal terms are genuine.
However politics is about "see no evil do no evil"
It all depends on which side you are.Therefore to @Wendz/@Lolest you never give an opponent a maybe or evidence.If its NO for RAO its NEVER for RAO stop asking for justifications.this is Kenya which RAO fan will give you that opportunity anyway.But after winning we reconcile.

Waoh! Ok. Thank you. I bet we have the answer right there... he schemed to have the ocampo 6 at the hague and no further questions and no explanations required.... he did it! i think that is good enough reason. Thanks @mnjoro