wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
Raila v/s Ouattara
masukuma
#61 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 8:39:31 PM

who is the single greatest beneficiary of PEV?
All Mushrooms are edible! Some Mushroom are only edible ONCE!
Wendz
#62 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:46:34 AM

masukuma wrote:

the shattered diplomat, i would think..........
nostoppingthis
#63 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:56:55 AM

masukuma wrote:

Intellectual lightweight...never thought he'd be in such a position
Insurgent
#64 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2011 10:38:10 AM

masukuma wrote:
It is Arab Mibei aka kimundu. see recorded article

Jakom, you will recall that in the run up to the 2007 General Elections you used to tell Kenyans that the Kibaki government was mistreating the Kalenjin people by evicting them from Mau. Today, when it suits you, you have no qualms throwing women and children from the forest to create even more Internally Displaced Persons. I have no doubt in my mind, sir, that by your actions and utterances, by your designs and by default, the post-election violence that followed the 2007 General Elections was executed according to your script. As the losing Presidential candidate who refused to accept defeat or go to court, in the eyes of rightly thinking Kenyans, you were the root cause for the worst violence ever to befall our nation.
Today, the Kalenjin people who voted for you to the last man have become the objects of your never-ending machinations. I recall the camaraderie you used to have with Joshua Sang during the numerous times he hosted you in his morning show “ LEE NE EMET” or “What the World is saying. I am sure that to Sang there was only one World and his world was you, Hon Raila Odinga.
Today, Henry Kosgey is understandably still receiving shock therapy, having problems coming to terms to your betrayal of a man who served you so dedicatedly. The Hon William Ruto must be wondering what to tell all those people he convinced to name you Arap Mibei. Anyone with the surname Mibei today must be looking forward to an opportunity for cleansing.

"One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty. A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed." Rev Canon Karanja.

Ray
#65 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2011 10:53:24 AM

Seeders wrote:

I say this for the umpteenth time - ICC is good but just 5% of the solution. TJRC is 60%.

The people are not reconciled. Without a functioning TJRC, violence is a matter of when not if. The only difference will be combatants switching sides.

TJRC is the way to go.After 2007 we swept dirt under the carpet.2012 is coming and the carpet will be lifted up for all to see the dirt.We treated symptoms and left the root cause.A chronic disease kills.If WR and UK were trully united the IDP's would be back on their land.Combatants have switched sides.Let's pray for our beloved country.
livie
#66 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2011 12:25:40 PM

Ray wrote:
Seeders wrote:

I say this for the umpteenth time - ICC is good but just 5% of the solution. TJRC is 60%.

The people are not reconciled. Without a functioning TJRC, violence is a matter of when not if. The only difference will be combatants switching sides.

TJRC is the way to go.After 2007 we swept dirt under the carpet.2012 is coming and the carpet will be lifted up for all to see the dirt.We treated symptoms and left the root cause.A chronic disease kills.If WR and UK were trully united the IDP's would be back on their land.Combatants have switched sides.Let's pray for our beloved country.

couldn't agree more - 2007/8, would seem was a dress rehearsal....a picnic party so to speak, the whiteman was right - we r headed for a bigger, more violent and turbulent elections and its aftermath if the root cause for the last election events are not sorted out fundamentally.

If they cant respect the law now, what makes you think they will accept the results if they dont favor them - new constitution or not -?
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
Lolest!
#67 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2011 4:07:01 PM

@seeders et al, I like your reasoning,people. We buried the weed of hatred in 2008. If you have done weeding, you know this is wrong! You don't bury weed. Uproot it, shake off the soil and throw it away. If you bury weed, it sure shall grow again.

But we needed a quick fix solution. So we buried it. We buried the negative comments we had for other tribes. We started blaming politicians for what went wrong in '07(trust Kenyans to blame anyone else but themselves!)

This is where I say we need to be careful. In 2007, ethnic hatred was at an all time high. Take a look at some of the statements I heard:

The only good Kikuyu is a dead one-Overheard From a university student

Kikuyus caused the land crisis in the Rift Valley when they bought farms through companies they called ngwataniro. They transferred the same mess of subdividing things into small, hard to manage units into the transport system when they introduced matatus to replace buses.- Prof Okoth Owiro, fmr CKRC Sec Gen. He was my lecturer before he died and for a whole sem taught us nothing but hatred for the Agikuyu and why I should love and never question the all-wise man Odinga. We were not examined tha semester and the unit was moved to the next sem.

If we come out in large numbers, this Kikuyu will go home.-a clergyman in a Siaya town church.

That was 2005-2007. Last year(2010), an irritant says Kikuyus are to blame for all corruption and land sleaze since independence even during the Moi days.

Let's face it: the violence had little to do with elections. Hatred led to it.

This is why I get annoyed with miscreants like Kukubo and Apple Bees.

Yesterday, some irritant in wazua

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
B.Timer
#68 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2011 7:20:38 PM

I am also persuaded that TJRC is our best shot under the circumstances.

However we started that process way back. What became of it.
Civil society with tacit support from the same fellows put paid to the effort.

What is Railas contribution/position to the circus!!

Nothing will move with leaders like this!!
Dunia ni msongamano..