wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Uhuru vs 1940s Rogues
Apple Bees
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:47:37 PM

Hi. I got this somewhere and found it interesting:
Morning folks,
Yesterday at 9.00 PM, Citizen TV prime-time news hosted Hon. Uhuru Kenyatta, in the wake of purported hate-speech in some of his rallies and attempts by Mzalendo Kibunja to reign in on hate-speech perpetrators. Kenyans got a chance of interrogating this man, trying to figure him out. Does he stand for anything? Does he have presidential ambitions? Is he the man to watch? Is he persuasive? I personally took time to analyse the man. The potentially 'NEXT' president of this country.

Uhuru came out as a very vengeful person. This showed in his arrogant posture, and body language. His manner of speaking was rude. He looked to me like a war-lord who had conquered some territory and was now sure he can advance to win against the enemy. Uhuru Kenyatta told Julie Gichuru, upon questioning, that Kibaki won the 2007 elections squarely. This was despite Julie Gichurus reminder that one of the commissions found that nobody can say for sure that Kibaki or Raila won. I found this remark particularly defining. It cast him as a bitter person, who has not gotten over the 2007 fiasco. He still wants to go for war, yet again in 2012. He still wants to prove that Kibaki won in 2012.

Well, as the interview progressed, he explained to Kenyans that the GEMA community needs to hold together this time round. That they need to move as a unified force. I really do not know what this meant. But he said that in 2007, the GEMA vote was divided. That because ODM got 109 seats, against PNUs 42, it cast PNU as losers. What i found wanting was that he postured as the GEMA lord. He is the GEMA messiah. He is their DON. He is their PEZZONOVANTE as Mario Puzo would put it. How would the other communities look at him? How can they trust him?

But most of all, Uhuru Kenyatta reminded me of Hitler. Hitler had set out on a path to conquer Europe. He wanted Germany to rule over the entire Europe. And he started by making Germans believe in his ideologies. He went round Germany preaching the NAZI gospel. And Germans believed him. Indeed Hitler sent his soldiers against the French. France fell and Germany occupied Paris. He conquered Holland, Czech, an was set on conquering Russia. Indeed he had dropped bombs on Britain. Britain was almost falling to the Germans.

The allied forced then decided to stop his madness. They moved to invade France, and eventually Germany. It did not occur to Hitler that he would actually kill himself after Germans downfall against the Allied Forces. It was a costly war, but sanity was restored.

KENYAN CASE
In Kenya today we have Hitler (Uhuru), the Germans (GEMA, Kalenjin Alliance) and the Allied Forces (Rest of Kenyans). Hitler has seemingly convinced the GEMA tribe that the main enemy is Raila. Him and the other NAZI (tribal) warlord called William Ruto. They want to conquer Europe (Kenya) in 2012. They may gain sufficient ground in Rift Valley and Central. But what am seeing is they have seemingly forgotten the Allied Forced. As we approach 2012, the might of the Allied Forces shall reign, and the NAZI ideology shall die.

I AM CONVINCED THAT THE ALLIED FORCES IN KENYA SHALL CARRY THE DAY IN 2012. WE SHALL DEFEAT THE NAZIS.
Lolest!
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:36:40 PM

@AB,shame on you.Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you Shame on you

I'm convinced that you are the generator of this hatespeech which you have double posted on two threads and two forums.(I wonder why Rasilio hasn't raised the red flag)

For you to attack UK IMHO, is ok. But your insults on the Kikuyu and Kalenjin are a diplay of hatred. You have in the last paragraph split Kenya into Kikuyu+Kalenjin vs The Rest.

There is no difference between you and Paul Kukubo who was expelled.

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
rasilio
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:47:27 PM

yaani now there is even a revenge mission.

This wazua thing will burn slowly and efficiently if its moderators are not careful.

Sometimes madmen are amazing. How can you even allow such a post and expect to call yourself the investment forum for Kenyans. Mashada part 2 is what this is. nkt! hata sirudi tena.
McReggae
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:49:57 PM

AB, I saw this a few days ago on FB, I know the author but please don't bring it here, delete....two wrongs don't make a right, the piece has very undesirable tribal connotations!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Sufficiently Philanga....thropic
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:50:16 PM

Away with your verbal diarrhoea!
Have you forgotten that is what your man did in 2005 during the Referendum and 2007?
I'm happy to see him live to see what we started being used against him!
@SufficientlyP
innairobi
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 2:06:18 PM

It is from the site blog.jaluo.com

Lakini sitaweka link nisivikwe 'u-user'!
All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
Lolest!
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 2:10:29 PM

@ rasilio, wazua admin does act but delays. She expelled an irritant named Kukubo. Apple Bees should follow. This is clear uncensored hate speech
sihingwa
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:53:49 PM

Apple Bees wrote:
Hi. I got this somewhere and found it interesting:
... WE SHALL DEFEAT THE NAZIS.

Wa! I dont find it interesting especially that you suck in tribes...ah ah no!
McReggae
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:06:57 PM

The murders in Rwanda started tomorrow 17 years ago, what has Kenyan learnt from the Rwanda situation????
ecstacy
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:11:20 PM

@Apple Bees, why would you even re-post this?

"In Kenya today we have Hitler (Uhuru), the Germans (GEMA, Kalenjin Alliance) and the Allied Forces (Rest of Kenyans).....As we approach 2012, the might of the Allied Forces shall reign..."

Distributing material meant to incite Kenyans against each other and create ethnic animosity is a criminal offence. Be careful, very. Your connection is not as anonymous as you - Mr Apple Bees - hope it is.
famooz
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:26:05 PM

my goodness.....
aemathenge
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:43:11 PM

May the Devil, in all his magnaminity very, very kindly take you for posterity, Sir.
Impunity
#13 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:49:10 PM

Wazua admin believes in freedom of speech and personal expression.
Me like this.
Portfolio: Sold
You know you've made it when you get a parking space for your yatcht.

McReggae
#14 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:52:55 PM

aemathenge wrote:
May the Devil, in all his magnaminity very, very kindly take you for posterity, Sir.

....and we should condemn all such posts in equal measure!!!!
newfarer
#15 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:57:41 PM

apple bees , why are you sucking in a whole tribe just because of bad manners /indiscipline of a few individuals from those tribes.By distributing such tribal sentiments you are not better than the author.Delete this post or I start an all time war to have you banned from this site.I did it to Paul Kukubo, You are not better than him.
We do not want to see the stoneage scenes we saw in 2007 just because of such irresponsible people are you.
punda amecheka
vky
#16 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 6:58:03 PM

@ bees, thats a cheap shot but then again opinions differ even if such opinion escapes convention
'One headache for famous medieval holy people was that someone might murder you to acquire your body parts for the relics trade'
bepari
#17 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2011 8:42:13 AM

@all; let applebees be,let him say what suits him,if it makes him sleep better at night.excluding him from the forum won't change his line of thinking.
@bees,before the allied forces moved in ,there were more than six million dead,don't wish this on us.
desiderata,
'As far as possible, without surrender,
be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly;
and listen to others,
even to the dull and the ignorant;
they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons;
they are vexatious to the spirit.'

if you aint livin on the edge,you are taking too much space....
nostoppingthis
#18 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:16:04 AM

McReggae wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

seconded!! not only when it affects your perceived political inclination
Robinhood
#19 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:21:19 AM

I detest UKs rantings, but@bees has really gone overboard here.
Great men are not always wise, neither do the aged understand judgement...
Lolest!
#20 Posted : Thursday, April 07, 2011 9:44:46 AM

nostoppingthis wrote:
McReggae wrote:
aemathenge wrote:

seconded!! not only when it affects your perceived political inclination

Of all kukubos stupid posts nothing was this bad. And this is not political inclination. Its tribes that people belong to and cannot change