wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Praying for volcanic eruptions!!
Mo
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:52:50 AM

41 mpigs have abscorded duty in a sycphancy show to plead allegience to the hague 6. Am praying that the european volcanos erupt that we may have ashes and no flights for next several weeks; am really sighing a relief without all the vitriol on my screen every night..
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.
innairobi
#2 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:16:41 AM

My friend, if this is causing you nightmares, then you may need to live under a stone from January 2012. There will be vitriolic propaganda like you have never seen.

Mo wrote:
41 mpigs have abscorded duty in a sycphancy show to plead allegience to the hague 6. Am praying that the european volcanos erupt that we may have ashes and no flights for next several weeks; am really sighing a relief without all the vitriol on my screen every night..

All my friends are heathens, take it slow. Wait for them to ask you who you know. Please don't make any sudden moves.
McReggae
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:26:33 AM

innairobi wrote:
My friend, if this is causing you nightmares, then you may need to live under a stone from January 2012. There will be vitriolic propaganda like you have never seen.

Mo wrote:

.....yeah 2012 at this rate will be byyyaad!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
sihingwa
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:16:43 PM

Praying for volcanic eruptions!! --- was thinking along the lines of airports and landings only to find a political thread
nostoppingthis
#5 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:40:43 PM

sihingwa wrote:
Praying for volcanic eruptions!! --- was thinking along the lines of airports and landings only to find a political thread

guilty too
Elder
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:05:48 PM

Mo wrote:

Just avoid local news and you shall have all the peace and productive live that you would need. It also helps to avoid `you know what type` of threads in Wazua.
He who can express in words the ardour of his love, has but little love to express. - Petrach, Son. (That men by various ways arrive at the same end. - Montaigne, The Essays of.)
Wendz
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 1:23:48 PM

Mo wrote:

that would have made two of us but then, how will you avoid them when the media is bringing the whole thing "LIVE"? We are stuck with them... The media should have just let them go, they take all the info and only show bring it up when the goons come to lie to us that they shared a beer with Ocampo and he said "he really dint mean it when he said he would take them to court"...
Mkimwa
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 2:36:36 PM

Maybe we should pray to God that there be an earthquake when they are at the Hague, wakufe wote. We wont miss them.
nostoppingthis
#9 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 2:40:28 PM

Mkimwa wrote:
Maybe we should pray to God that there be an earthquake when they are at the Hague, wakufe wote. We wont miss them.

Do you guys want these people dead, or do you want justice? I'd like to think "Justice"

@arapsonkot alipotelea wapi?
gogeta
#10 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:26:49 PM

Which is more irritating the fact that 41 mpigs have gone to the Hague to support pple who made thousands of pple become refugees in their own country..or the fact that they most probably have used public funds(Taxes paid by me and you) for the transport and stay in Netherlands?
Think the unthinkable but wear a dark suit
Ms Mkenya
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:31:06 PM

No use praying for Volcanic eruptions.. God forgives everyone. Yes even those behind the PEV, whether they be in Hague or in Kenya. As long as they ask God's forgiveness sincerely, He will forgive.
....above all, to stand.
nostoppingthis
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 3:35:51 PM

Ms Mkenya wrote:
No use praying for Volcanic eruptions.. God forgives everyone. Yes even those behind the PEV, whether they be in Hague or in Kenya. As long as they ask God's forgiveness sincerely, He will forgive.

This sounds like UK on his "peace" trips around the country