wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages<1234>
Raila v/s Ouattara
simonkabz
#21 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:28:53 AM

@Rasilio, pole sana for the pains you've gone through. I urge you to take the most appropriate action that you deem fit, and as soon as possible.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
QD
#22 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:28:53 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Both have attempted coups. Both subscribe to violence for power, infact, have massacred civilians n govt agents at one point and benefited from the ensuing chaos. Both have this dangerous insatiable thirst for power. Both are mainly western stooges and the west neither hears nor sees their evil designs. Both have rigged elections heavily in their strongholds. Both enjoy near-cultic following but only in their strongholds. Both are hated in equal measure by the rest of the population. They are friends!! Birds of a feather......Was going thr' some articles and was horrified by the atrocities committed by these Ivorian armed rebels. There are claims of ritual killings n cannibalism. Yesterday there was a gruesome video clip on Al Jazeera of a southerner who was set ablaze by the rebels. God! At times I wonder if He really....! Death toll stands at approx 1000 unarmed civilians. Gbagbo or no Gbagbo, Alassane remains a dog whom I would gladly watch guillotined. Same with his friend one Blaise Campaore. Let some wazuans support these puppets, (blinded by western media) and let the massacres continue.....

The title of this post sells you as having no good intentions. Really why Raily v/s Ouattara ???? en not Gbagbo v/s Ouattara.

You already set the ODM/PNU backers in wazua to for one another.

Lets have restrain wichever side we support so that we do not contribute to another violence in Kenya.
The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence
Njung'e
#23 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:35:09 AM

@Rasilio,
My view is that,for some reasons unknown to us,SK dislikes Raila.....and when he says it in a public forum,i really don't think that amounts to hate speech.
Secondly,everyone here has an opinion and a right to post.When we differ,unakimbia polisi?....Wewe wacha.Don't use threats to stifle the right of association and freedom of speech/post....While at it,tueleze ume-report kwa ka authority kagani....KWS?..Laughing out loudly .

Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
rasilio
#24 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:37:01 AM

Don't worry kabz...that has already been done. It wasn't a threat.

I have seen guys like you all my life. Because I out you, you bring your brethren to say that I am pro- raila or as Laughing out loudly suggested, I am a Luo. Pole sana doesn't cut it.

Please substantiate your very serious allegations. Maybe wazua admin will confirm to you a strange interest in this post directly.

Listen to Moi when he says, be very careful with your mouth. He said it yesterday too.
rasilio
#25 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:42:28 AM

@Njunge

pre 2007 a certain forum had these kinds of allegations left right and center.

When the fights began, that very forum was actually a source of information of when and where the next attacks would occur.

I have learned the errors of forums pretending to be freedom of expression nonsense.

I agree that kabz has a right to every opinion he has expressed here.

However, the allegation that a certain person has committed murders on their own citizens cannot be left to stand without question.

So let him substantiate that or apologise. Otherwise it is hate speech. Meant to make me hate someone else on Kabz views.

That is the law as it is.

If wazua admin is serious about curbing hate in the country, they should demand a correction on this thread or in law, they are equally culpable.

Pole sana njunge but it wasn't kws.
ecstacy
#26 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:50:30 AM

Major General Ali has been accused of rape by Ocampo at the ICC. I wonder if Ocampo is engaging in "hate speech".
nostoppingthis
#27 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:54:40 AM

ecstacy wrote:
Major General Ali has been accused of rape by Ocampo at the ICC. I wonder if Ocampo is engaging in "hate speech".

How much i'd like to see Ocampo prove this one? uphill task
hoodrat
#28 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 10:57:09 AM

When you have countless daily threads on a single person and every other political thread degenerates into a debate on the same person it is very difficult to draw the line between healthy political engagements and outright hate
Apparently there is nothing that cannot happen today!
simonkabz
#29 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:03:51 AM

Hmmm...reminds me of a time we were having a pint in Thika club metro, just after the PEV. There were these circus fellows imitating various politicians. When it came to RAO's part, several big guys rushed forward n stopped the show. For a moment, the club went dead silent. Before tempers flared, the guys switched to baks, SKM n the rest. A pointer to what a Raila regime could have ended in. This Rasilio guy simply reiterates my beleifs. BK
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
sihingwa
#30 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:19:19 AM

simonkabz wrote:
Hmmm...reminds me of a time we were having a pint in Thika club metro, just after the PEV. There were these circus fellows imitating various politicians. When it came to RAO's part, several big guys rushed forward n stopped the show. For a moment, the club went dead silent. Before tempers flared, the guys switched to baks, SKM n the rest. A pointer to what a Raila regime could have ended in. This Rasilio guy simply reiterates my beleifs. BK

I was there and nothing like that happened. Small world
TAZ
#31 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:29:59 AM

Its surprising how Raila supporters in Wazua defend the guy whenever he's criticized yet they are usually the first people to attack politicians like Kalonzo, WR and UK when they are in the spotlight. You need to understand that insults, criticism, personal attacks etc are some of the few things that usually come with occupying big public offices such as PM, VP or Presidency....hata Obama na MK wamezoea!
nostoppingthis
#32 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:30:37 AM

sihingwa wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

Yaani @thimioni is spreading lies to further his course?
callaspade
#33 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:35:26 AM

sihingwa wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

.....maybe you had gone to the toirrret Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

......i see a lot of kanu behaviours here,hate speech is when a politican abuses another politician not when a citizen abuses a politician.To me that is a right.
....Freedom of speech is for me very important.

In the US,all republicans would be in jail for the insults they throw at our village mate......
ecstacy
#34 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:00:34 PM

callaspade wrote:
sihingwa wrote:
simonkabz wrote:

.....maybe you had gone to the toirrret Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

......i see a lot of kanu behaviours here,hate speech is when a politican abuses another politician not when a citizen abuses a politician.To me that is a right.
....Freedom of speech is for me very important.

In the US,all republicans would be in jail for the insults they throw at our village mate......

True Kanu behaviours. "Baba" Agwambo "amesema".
ecstacy
#35 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:04:08 PM

TAZ wrote:
Its surprising how Raila supporters in Wazua defend the guy whenever he's criticized yet they are usually the first people to attack politicians like Kalonzo, WR and UK when they are in the spotlight. You need to understand that insults, criticism, personal attacks etc are some of the few things that usually come with occupying big public offices such as PM, VP or Presidency....hata Obama na MK wamezoea!

Yerp. Kalonzo this, Kalonzo that, Uhuru this, Uhuru that, Karua this, Karua that - halafu mtu anacheza victim hapa. buure kabisa!
fullu fullu
#36 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:30:21 PM

ecstacy wrote:
TAZ wrote:

Yerp. Kalonzo this, Kalonzo that, Uhuru this, Uhuru that, Karua this, Karua that - halafu mtu anacheza victim hapa. buure kabisa!

The point rosilio is trying to put forward is in regard to the serious allegations made by simonkabz that RAO murdered his fellow citizens and request for the allegations to be substiated or make and apology, simple!
Apple Bees
#37 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:45:24 PM

Got this from some online forum and found it interesting:
Morning folks,
Yesterday at 9.00 PM, Citizen TV prime-time news hosted Hon. Uhuru Kenyatta, in the wake of purported hate-speech in some of his rallies and attempts by Mzalendo Kibunja to reign in on hate-speech perpetrators. Kenyans got a chance of interrogating this man, trying to figure him out. Does he stand for anything? Does he have presidential ambitions? Is he the man to watch? Is he persuasive? I personally took time to analyse the man. The potentially 'NEXT' president of this country.

Uhuru came out as a very vengeful person. This showed in his arrogant posture, and body language. His manner of speaking was rude. He looked to me like a war-lord who had conquered some territory and was now sure he can advance to win against the enemy. Uhuru Kenyatta told Julie Gichuru, upon questioning, that Kibaki won the 2007 elections squarely. This was despite Julie Gichurus reminder that one of the commissions found that nobody can say for sure that Kibaki or Raila won. I found this remark particularly defining. It cast him as a bitter person, who has not gotten over the 2007 fiasco. He still wants to go for war, yet again in 2012. He still wants to prove that Kibaki won in 2012.

Well, as the interview progressed, he explained to Kenyans that the GEMA community needs to hold together this time round. That they need to move as a unified force. I really do not know what this meant. But he said that in 2007, the GEMA vote was divided. That because ODM got 109 seats, against PNUs 42, it cast PNU as losers. What i found wanting was that he postured as the GEMA lord. He is the GEMA messiah. He is their DON. He is their PEZZONOVANTE as Mario Puzo would put it. How would the other communities look at him? How can they trust him?

But most of all, Uhuru Kenyatta reminded me of Hitler. Hitler had set out on a path to conquer Europe. He wanted Germany to rule over the entire Europe. And he started by making Germans believe in his ideologies. He went round Germany preaching the NAZI gospel. And Germans believed him. Indeed Hitler sent his soldiers against the French. France fell and Germany occupied Paris. He conquered Holland, Czech, an was set on conquering Russia. Indeed he had dropped bombs on Britain. Britain was almost falling to the Germans.

The allied forced then decided to stop his madness. They moved to invade France, and eventually Germany. It did not occur to Hitler that he would actually kill himself after Germans downfall against the Allied Forces. It was a costly war, but sanity was restored.

KENYAN CASE
In Kenya today we have Hitler (Uhuru), the Germans (GEMA, Kalenjin Alliance) and the Allied Forces (Rest of Kenyans). Hitler has seemingly convinced the GEMA tribe that the main enemy is Raila. Him and the other NAZI (tribal) warlord called William Ruto. They want to conquer Europe (Kenya) in 2012. They may gain sufficient ground in Rift Valley and Central. But what am seeing is they have seemingly forgotten the Allied Forced. As we approach 2012, the might of the Allied Forces shall reign, and the NAZI ideology shall die.

I AM CONVINCED THAT THE ALLIED FORCES IN KENYA SHALL CARRY THE DAY IN 2012. WE SHALL DEFEAT THE NAZIS.
Lolest!
#38 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:50:23 PM

fullu fullu wrote:

The point rosilio is trying to put forward is in regard to the serious allegations made by simonkabz that RAO murdered his fellow citizens and request for the allegations to be substiated or make and apology, simple!

Fullu fullu, Agwambo admits complicity in the '82 coup. During the violence in FORD-K in the 90s, he had his own jeshi.

However, I still find a direct indictment on him for 2007 far fetched. Yes, he looked happy with the chaos(well until some goons decided to unleash violence on people from his tribe) but a direct meeting to plan the violence or direct hate speech is hard to pin on him.(Unless Ruto and Kosgey have something to reveal)

His closest utterances to warrant his name being on the list of murderers and planners of attacks report were 2:

1.In reference to Kiambaa church, referring to the women and kids there as attackers who deserved to die.

2.His pronouncement that ODM would make Kenya ungovernable.

rasilio wrote:
Dear Wazua Admin

Quote:
Both have attempted coups. Both subscribe to violence for power, infact, have massacred civilians n govt agents at one point and benefited from the ensuing chaos. Both have this dangerous insatiable thirst for power.

This post seems to insinuate that the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kenya has participated in the massacre of Kenyans.

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
rasilio
#39 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:52:16 PM

I know there are people in Kenya who go into orgasmic frenzies when they hear raila, uhuru, ruto, kalonzo or any other politician.

I personally don't get that behavior but they have a right to wank when they hear their masters speak.

I however find it totally repugnant to allow anyone to make such dangerous claims in a public forum and see it go unpunished.

My beef is not with kabz going around hating everything Raila....it may be a maturity issue for all I care.

But when a man stands up in public and claims that someone participated in killing civilians and gov't personalities, such a person must be held accountable.

If you shout fire in a crowded place you will go to jail.

So when I see fellows in this forum play around with words and then escape unpunished by wazua admins I have to wonder. Does wazua condone romour mongering and outright lies?

You may think that I am being petty but I'm not.

These are very serious allegations that have led some of our MP's to court.

So bwana Kabz...stop using the tribe bait with me. It doesn't work.

Are you a man or a mouse?

Can you tell us exactly when

Quote:
Both subscribe to violence for power, infact, have massacred civilians n govt agents at one point and benefited from the ensuing chaos. Both have this dangerous insatiable thirst for power

I promise you bwana kabz, this is a very weighty issue.

As for wazua admins, even Mashada died. They too were investigated, ask bwana kibe what happened to his business when he allowed wild allegations on their forum

I have said my piece and good luck to wazua.
nostoppingthis
#40 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 12:53:43 PM

@Apple bees, wacha hiyo...2 wrongs don't make a right...hata kama UK ame-decide that is the route to follow