wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages«<234
Uhuru kenyatta needs couselling
Ngalaka
#61 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 6:40:13 PM

McReggae wrote:
livie wrote:
cant use existing courts as they are - Kaplana Rwal was threatened handling mbugua's case, cant imagine what the bigwigs will do to the magistrates and judges!

sasa wewe umetoka waphi na hii, our local courts are the best gift to mankind!!!!

So what is the suggestion going forward!

As a country we will continue to have court cases running, do we refer all/most of them to ICC.

May be invite ICC to set up a branch here then!!!

Have we been brainwashed... this much.
Isuni yilu yi maa me muyo - ni Mbisuu
Obi 1 Kanobi
#62 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 8:21:42 PM

Ngalaka wrote:
McReggae wrote:
livie wrote:
cant use existing courts as they are - Kaplana Rwal was threatened handling mbugua's case, cant imagine what the bigwigs will do to the magistrates and judges!

sasa wewe umetoka waphi na hii, our local courts are the best gift to mankind!!!!

As a country we will continue to have court cases running, do we refer all/most of them to ICC.

@ Ngalaka, let's experiment with the O6, if the ICC works and they are willing to accept more then next we can transfer the drugs cases and then the mega scams etc.... I hope you get my drift.

P.S. @all, what does "Gashomo" mean? "Little Jomo"?
By the way I honestly really like Uhuru as a person, he seems very sharp, witty and all, you can hardly see the silverspoon he grew up holding. I mean compare him to a cartoon like Gideon.
Ruto I like, but I don't trust him, he seems a bit too greedy, always reminds me of the Moi days of grand waste.

But me thinks both are screwed big time, I would hate for either to ascend to power as they are already accumulating too much baggage the same way RAO/MK did in the past.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
nostoppingthis
#63 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:32:27 AM

Ngalaka wrote:
McReggae wrote:
livie wrote:

Some of the reasons we are not ready for a local tribunal now (see link below). However this would have been the best route. When EMK/RAO supported local, the O6 refused....

http://www.capitalfm.co....ons+are+empty+ploys.html
Ceinz
#64 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:31:13 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Njunge, Jomo uttered the k word in Kisumu. I heard it being replayed on Citizen by Waweru Mburu in 2002.

Forgive him, a drowning man will....sad for himSad
“small step for man”