wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

Gbagbo negotiating surrender
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 10:14:27 AM

Ni kubaya! Finally a good lesson to all African dictators.

BBI will solve it
:)
newfarer
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 10:19:59 AM

Looks like France is becoming a superpower.It had joined US and Brits to 'finish' another African dictactor in libya and now France forces are 'finishing' this other dictator in Cote d' vore.

http://www.nytimes.com/2...frica/06ivory.html?_r=1

I pity not African dictators , they deserve it.They impoverish their citizens in the name of sovereignty as if sovereignty is edible.

Interesting times indeed.

The genes of impunity remains in Russia and China.
punda amecheka
FundamentAli
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 11:29:58 AM

I saw some disturbing pictures on Aljazeera last night about the ongoings in Cote de voir. How does a civilian burn another civilian live because of politics? Gruesome films. Others being blundegeoned to death.
McReggae
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 11:49:30 AM

Abondwe kabisa, iwe funzo kwa dictators wengine!!!!......some people were asking why Libya and not Ivory Coast.....here you got your answer now!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
Intelligentsia
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 1:20:12 PM

interesingly, when Outtara is sworn in, RAO ould potentially be a sort of hero there for his 'support' of Outtara during the crisis and for standing up against a' dictator' who went insofar as to declare him a persona non-grata...Oops, another RAO thread. Si mimi!
YesuWangu
#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 1:30:45 PM

Intelligentsia wrote:
interesingly, when Outtara is sworn in, RAO ould potentially be a sort of hero there for his 'support' of Outtara during the crisis and for standing up against a' dictator' who went insofar as to declare him a persona non-grata...Oops, another RAO thread. Si mimi!

d'oh!
simonkabz
#7 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 3:29:14 PM

Going by the bitter sentiments of the Ivory Coast southerners, Outtara is in for a rough ride. They view him as a half foreigner who has thrived on social chaos n completely destabilized the country while killing natives since 2002 (upto 2002, he used a Burkina Faso passport). Putting myself in the shoes of these natives, cant help but have deep sympathy for their troubles in the hands of a violent, powerhungry western-puppet foreigner. Why did he reject a re-count/re-run? Armed Rebels are all over the country. WHO WILL DISARM THEM? Will Outtara send home the entire legitimate army? Just like Libya, normalcy may become an elusive terminology in IC. The way Tunisians n Egyptians did it in unison remains the best way out, bt this could never have been replicated in these two states currently under UN sanctioned bombardment . I hold no briefs for Gbagbo n co., bt my views above, controvercial as they may, still stand. Only time will bear true testimony.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!