wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

2 Pages12>
Who pays our armed forces
Sure
#1 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 1:44:13 PM

A friend tells me that our police officers are paid by the british government while our army's salary is paid by the US. Does that make sense? That is why landrovers had to come back apart from that other murungaru story etc.
Wisdom to detect when share prices hit rock bottom.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.
Njung'e
#2 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 1:46:50 PM

Nonsense!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
mukiha
#3 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 1:51:29 PM

@Njung'e; it is not just plain nonsense; it is complete, utter, absolute, diabolical NONSENSE!!
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
banianimbaya
#4 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 2:01:02 PM

Manifest nonsense.
"Success is like pregnancy; people will congratulate you for getting it but won't know how many times you were screwed before getting it."
Obi 1 Kanobi
#5 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 2:07:12 PM

Sure wrote:
A friend tells me that our police officers are paid by the british government while our army's salary is paid by the US. Does that make sense? That is why landrovers had to come back apart from that other murungaru story etc.

Rubbish!!!!

Simple common sense should tell you that this can't be true.

If this guy's paid for this, the army/police payroll would be maintained in London/washington. And this infor would be a mandatory examinable subject in our primary schools.
"The purpose of bureaucracy is to compensate for incompetence and lack of discipline." James Collins
newfarer
#6 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 2:13:52 PM

Sure wrote:

They are paid by your taxes .Ignorance is just too much if a person who has gone through High school , and can use internet can believe such nonsense .No wonder some of us here dont mind seeing our taxes being used for useless shuttle diplomacy and yet they support and keep quiet.
punda amecheka
dossy7
#7 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 2:21:33 PM

Obi 1 Kanobi wrote:
Sure wrote:

Rubbish!!!!

Simple common sense should tell you that this can't be true.

If this guy's paid for this, the army/police payroll would be maintained in London/washington. And this infor would be a mandatory examinable subject in our primary schools.

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Talk colonisation
Kenya ni yetu sisi sote
mukiha
#8 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 2:39:58 PM

newfarer wrote:
Sure wrote:

They are paid by your taxes .Ignorance is just too much if a person who has gone through High school , and can use internet can believe such nonsense .No wonder some of us here dont mind seeing our taxes being used for useless shuttle diplomacy and yet they support and keep quiet.

@newfarer; do you not pay taxes? Should you not have said "OUR TAXES"?
Nothing is real unless it can be named; nothing has value unless it can be sold; money is worthless unless you spend it.
newfarer
#9 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 2:52:15 PM

mukiha wrote:
newfarer wrote:
Sure wrote:

@newfarer; do you not pay taxes? Should you not have said "OUR TAXES"?

Yes I do sir.the opening of my comment was to let @Sure know that his /her taxes are included in the payment of Police and Armed forces
punda amecheka
McReggae
#10 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 4:13:31 PM

Sure wrote:

kwelu wazere wazere iko na watu wa tabaka mbali mbali!!!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
For Sport
#11 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 4:50:17 PM

Sure wrote:

Not so Sure. Sad.
Do not believe everything you are told. Learn to question the source of the information that's thrown at you. And to ask the obvious questions, why oh why would any country pay another country's uniformed forces??
Genghis Khan
#12 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 5:07:46 PM

@Sure...

You just had to be Sure!

Wazua Yawazua!
"I'd rather be lucky than clever... every time!" - ME
"The problem is not what we don't know... it's what we know for sure that just ain't!" - MARK TWAIN
"Space we can recover... time never!" - NAPOLEON BONAPARTE
keraka
#13 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 5:19:05 PM

By anychance how did you get to wazua!
May be you wanted some attention.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
kingfisher
#14 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 5:44:33 PM

pumbafu... rundi uchaguuu!! And never ever use a computer again.
When I have money, I get rid of it quickly, lest it find a way into my heart.
Intelligentsia
#15 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 6:37:56 PM

@Sure u r right but damn, why did you forget to mention that our APs are paid by Somalia?
Burning Spear
#16 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 7:31:55 PM

Sure wrote:

would you mind telling us which classes you missed in the mandatory primary education!!!!!
"You're not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it". Malcolm X
Euge
#17 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 9:52:17 PM

Maybe we need to first find out Sure's entry behavior by defining our police force. Maybe his definition is different from ours.
Lord, thank you!
majimaji
#18 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 9:50:02 AM

No need to lynch @Sure.

Kuuliza si ujinga. There are always many conspiracy theorists. Like some claim no man has ever been on the moon or that Jesus Christ was an African.
Lolest!
#19 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 10:16:57 AM

Intelligentsia wrote:
@Sure u r right but damn, why did you forget to mention that our APs are paid by Somalia?

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly
Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
McReggae
#20 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 10:21:12 AM

Lolest! wrote:
Intelligentsia wrote:

Laughing out loudly Laughing out loudly

.....are you also asking a question indirectly?????
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".