wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

4 Pages123>»
Uhuru kenyatta needs couselling
Magigi
#1 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 9:59:13 AM

Now that Raila keeps describing some of us as drunkards, do we go drinking with his wife? And now that he keeps telling us to go to The Hague, is that Hague his mother’s place? Is The Hague your mother’s place for you to keep singing about it?),” he asked at Githunguri.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...8/-/7qad2x/-/index.html

...If there are people who care about this guy, they should take him for counselling before he is flown out. what he is faced with is not a simple thing and even more important the Cousellor should accompany him to the Hague. The guy is running his mouth like his world has come to an end. As far as everybody knows he is still innocent until proven otherwise. Why should he talk in a manner likely to show that he is guilty. Somebody act fast and edit Uhuru Kenyattas mouth.
nostoppingthis
#2 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 10:10:52 AM

@Magigi, there was rumours that he had hired a PR company from huko nje, sijui what happened!..shhort-changed?

Does anyone have a link o the Citizen interview he had with July Gichuru...i'm told he appeared drunk.
FundamentAli
#3 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 10:11:29 AM

You think he talks badly? You should have listened to his late father.
Magigi
#4 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 10:15:14 AM

...I watched him and could not help pitying the guy...Yes he looked tipsy...
nostoppingthis
#5 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 10:16:11 AM

FundamentAli wrote:
You think he talks badly? You should have litsened to his late father.

I heard some guka say this...ati their father used to chase them from the room so that they don't listen to this guy talk...any link?
Kirika
#6 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 11:04:59 AM

Well as they say, an apple doesnt fall far from the tree.....

Gashomo takes well after his mzee especially on vernacular insults.

simonkabz
#7 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 11:10:38 AM

@kiriks true that. N the three kings suffer fm this disease called RUNNING MOUTH. The paradox is, its this RUNNING MOUTH that makes them popular.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
TAZ
#8 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 11:21:56 AM

I watched the Citizen interview and saw nothing to suggest that Uhuru was tipsy or drunk (hiyo ni sura yake). The guy literally attacked the media for "giving a false impression of what Kenyans want" and he even refused to disclose his defense lawyers in ICC. @ Magigi, UK and WR are two politicians who are determined to destroy RAO and they've made that very clear....it was not a slip of the tongue, he meant what he said.
Magigi
#9 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 11:38:02 AM

@Taz
...na watawesa kweli? They need to respect themselves if the attacks are going to be taken seriously by anybody. I would listen if they were cominbg from the likes of Martha Karua(...but she is way way above that...)
...Tipsy?...Maybe that is his natural appearance...I withdraw.
Lolest!
#10 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 12:00:47 PM

UK and Ruto just seem hellbent on blocking Raila's bid for 2012. I don't understand why they have singled him out as if Ocampo takes orders from Raila.

That said, I don't see where hate speech comes in.If attacking Raila is hate speech then so many of us should be hate speech suspects for insulting Raila,Kibaki,Kalonzo,UK etc

Laughing out loudly smile Applause d'oh! Sad Drool Liar Shame on you Pray
Lolest!
#11 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 12:03:12 PM

Magigi wrote:
Now that Raila keeps describing some of us as drunkards, do we go drinking with his wife?

http://www.nation.co.ke/...8/-/7qad2x/-/index.html

The press got it wrong again though not so far off. Nyina is mother not wife.
Njung'e
#12 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 1:05:34 PM

UK's speech was more of a personal attack on RAO.....I can't say the say for Muthama and Kiunjuri's speeches.In all honesty ,that was pure hate speech.....but again we know Mzalendo Kibunja and co are just another statistic on taxpayers payroll....They won't take one damn bedbug to task over hatespeech in their lifetime...BK!
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
livie
#13 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 2:05:59 PM

its the kind of talk that sets precedence for Rwandan style mayhem....given that elections are just round the corner! - me thinks
If you are going to be thinking only one thing, you might as well be thinking big. -Donald J . Trump
Wendz
#14 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 2:06:29 PM

TAZ wrote:
I watched the Citizen interview and saw nothing to suggest that Uhuru was tipsy or drunk (hiyo ni sura yake). The guy literally attacked the media for "giving a false impression of what Kenyans want" and he even refused to disclose his defense lawyers in ICC. @ Magigi, UK and WR are two politicians who are determined to destroy RAO and they've made that very clear....it was not a slip of the tongue, he meant what he said.

I see this backfiring on them.... I think they have attacked him way too early.... He has all the time to clean himself up or pull them in the mad! Woe unto them if the ICC doesn't go very smoothly in their favor.... Raila will have a deafening laugh!

@livie.... i doubt we are that stupid.... i really doubt... i think even though kenyans are listening to these patients, i doubt they will repeat what we saw in 2007/8.
kyt
#15 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 2:08:36 PM

FundamentAli wrote:
You think he talks badly? You should have litsened to his late father.

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause like father definitely like son
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
kyt
#16 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 2:12:40 PM

Wendz wrote:
TAZ wrote:

I see this backfiring on them.... I think they have attacked him way too early.... He has all the time to clean himself up or pull them in the mad! Woe unto them if the ICC doesn't go very smoothly in their favor.... Raila will have a deafening laugh!

@livie.... i doubt we are that stupid.... i really doubt... i think even though kenyans are listening to these patients, i doubt they will repeat what we saw in 2007/8.

i think it will happen, why have the idps not been allowed to their legitimate land? tafakari hayo
LOVE WHAT YOU DO, DO WHAT YOU LOVE.
simonkabz
#17 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 2:19:06 PM

@kyt, I doubt this IDP story. Me thinks the majority lost their businesses/spouses/rented houses, not land. This IDP thing is twisted to stir up emotions. My thoughts.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
Njung'e
#18 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 2:20:16 PM

Old Jomo once restrained himself from uttering the K* word....Must have been an occassion where athletic star Kipchoge was being feted.And he went,"Na hii zawadi imuendee Kipchoge Ke..."...He turned to Mbiyu and asked,"Wa Koinange.Nikii giki?" (What is this?).Mbiyu answer,"Ii nikio muthee"(It is that)
Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.
TAZ
#19 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 2:25:32 PM

Wendz wrote:
TAZ wrote:

Thats true but then again if either UK or WR is cleared by ICC before 2012 elections, RAO would be in trouble.
Lolest!
#20 Posted : Monday, April 04, 2011 2:27:58 PM

Njunge, Jomo uttered the k word in Kisumu. I heard it being replayed on Citizen by Waweru Mburu in 2002.