wazua Mon, Oct 7, 2024
Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Log In | Register

The unhealthy caucasian race gene
Sure
#1 Posted : Friday, April 01, 2011 1:14:18 PM

It is not too much to wonder if the Caucasian race doesn’t have an unhealthy swine gene for indiscriminate violence. And an obscene eagerness to show off their technological superiority in weapons of mass destruction against foes who are so unequal.

There was Iraq not too long ago. Now is Libya’s turn. The eerie lack of interest in non-American casualties was aptly put by one American commander in Iraq who, when asked about the enormous numbers of Iraqi deaths, dryly answered: “We don’t do body counts.”

Western commentators only agree to a vague figure of Iraqi casualties of “tens of thousands”. But across the Arab world, the true figure of the cost of the 1991 and 2003 wars in Iraqi lives is understood to be in the region of 1 million.

Considering that the 2003 war was based on a grossly false justification, by any reasonable measure George W. Bush and Tony Blair stand as war criminals.

And you keep wondering why Osama Bin Ladin has a passionate undivided mission of eliminating the swines. Now you know who is the terrorist.

http://www.nation.co.ke/...6/-/ndlxajz/-/index.html
Wisdom to detect when share prices hit rock bottom.
When interest on bonds keep going up, you know the bear run is on high street. When interest on bonds start leveling, the bear has met the bull and they have hit rock bottom. When the interest rates on bonds start coming down, the bull has overpowered the bear and you better be riding the bull.
simonkabz
#2 Posted : Friday, April 01, 2011 3:51:46 PM

Powerful criminal cartels behind these caucassian regimes run war as a business. NB, the idea is to have protracted conflicts coz thats pure cash. I really do pity the pple of Libya...fm grace to grass.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!
McReggae
#3 Posted : Friday, April 01, 2011 3:57:25 PM

simonkabz wrote:
Powerful criminal cartels behind these caucassian regimes run war as a business. NB, the idea is to have protracted conflicts coz thats pure cash. I really do pity the pple of Libya...fm grace to grass.

...thimioni, this you cant be miss ohh!!!!
..."Wewe ni mtu mdogo sana....na mwenye amekuandika pia ni mtu mdogo sana!".
simonkabz
#4 Posted : Friday, April 01, 2011 7:49:48 PM

Jahman, I love realism, logic, facts. Its only the truth n me tuthaing tathika.
TULIA.........UFUNZWE!